'Portland Freedom Fund' bails out repeat domestic violent offender, who then promptly returns to his home and murders the mother of his children

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This group that bailed him out, is working for the complete abolition of cash bail. There is now blood on their hands!

Portland domestic violence murder suspect had his bail covered by community fund a week prior​

A week before he was arrested and accused of murdering his former partner at her Southeast Portland townhouse on Saturday, court documents show that 33-year-old Mohamed Osman Adan was bailed out of jail by the Portland Freedom Fund.

The sad thing is that people aren't going to care until it happens to someone they love or know.
Did Ms. Trujillo make any statement on this?

As with the 450 mass murders so far this year in America, stories of this nature hardly make the mainstream news anymore.

The bright spot in this ugly picture is the murdered woman in Portland likely voted democrat and her children were likely future democrat voters. So, no real loss.

The sad thing is that people aren't going to care until it happens to someone they love or know.

The really sad part is we don't treat criminals like criminals anymore.

In cases like BLM people supported them when they were on a rampage and shown on the news like heroes. Some thug felon dope head gets shot by the cops while committing a crime and people protest the cops.

The really sad part is we don't treat criminals like criminals anymore.

In cases like BLM people supported them when they were on a rampage and shown on the news like heroes. Some thug felon dope head gets shot by the cops while committing a crime and people protest the cops.
Nope. We sure don't. It's really hard to get people to understand that what has happened is that nobody under a certain price tag is protected. This is what happens when you use stats from the 90s. This is what happens when people fall into the all brown people are caught up in the system, all brown people are in poverty, etc. This whole arrest/release thing began before BLM and it actually started with libertarians which is kind of how it rolled down with the release of mentally ill people from the hospitals that started in the 60s.

Cops do what they are supposed to do. They enforce the law. They can (and do) make arrests all day long but what happens afterwards is beyond their control.

I go back and forth in my brain about how a protective order is really not worth a damn.

I've heard that media sources have tried to get a statement, but nothing so far. The groups Facebook page has this:

Portland Freedom Fund

18h ·

Our thoughts are with the families and communities affected by this tragedy, particularly the children who have effectively lost both parents. It is a profound tragedy when any person is harmed. We know this personally, and we believe that people who have been harmed need and deserve access to community supports, trauma services, and healing. In line with our community values we actively work to participate in harm repair/restorative practices when identified. This incident w…
See more
May be an image of text that says 'Public Statement from Portland Freedom Fund'

14 Shares

Thanks! I'm not on FB and I was a bit surprised I was able to access it at all:
In Mr. Adan's specific case, the court had deemed him eligible for bail release and he was referred to us as a financial provider for two small children with a letter of community support. Along with support he was receiving from the community, we were in contact with Mr. Adan throughout the time between his release and re-arrest and did not receive any indications for concern.

They need to re-evaluate the laws.

The bright spot in this ugly picture is the murdered woman in Portland likely voted democrat and her children were likely future democrat voters. So, no real loss.
Not to worry, death has never stopped folks from voting Democrat. Portland will safely remain a liberal hellhole no matter how many folks are sacrificed at the altar of social justice.

Forum List

Back