Portland bar owner slams city officials after business is burglarized 3 times in weeks

I'm a Canadian and not a Democrat, but I see some definite signs os a slide into anarchy right throughout the US.

Could this case be a matter of police protesting controls and limitations on their right to muder black men on the streets?

It seems like that could be one possible answer for why the three burgaries in a short period of time?

I'm a Canadian and not a Democrat, but I see some definite signs os a slide into anarchy right throughout the US.

Could this case be a matter of police protesting controls and limitations on their right to muder black men on the streets?

It seems like that could be one possible answer for why the three burgaries in a short period of time?

What an idiotic post.

You can also add "racist" and "moron" to your self description now.

I drove past that building almost every day for six months. It's got a great record store inside...
That's the thing about places like Portland.

Great art scene, music scene, culinary, cultural.

Hippies do that all sooo well.

However, like the filthy communists they are, it's the little, MOST important things they are so so sooooo pooor at.

Human shit on streets, junkies, and their needles everywhere, crazy homeless...abatement laws...rent structures...enforcement of housing/business codes...pot holes...misdirected...exorbitant taxation.

Ya know...the whole RUNNING of the city?

Fuckin terrible...horrible.

Critical thinking...doesn't come from the 'art side' of the brain.

You see, back when conservative white men ran the country...shitbag hippie's had their "Hate Ashbery's" "Greenwich Villages" and "Deep Ellums' of the world.

That way they could be idiot art fags and the conservative white guys would police up the human shit and needles.

However...somewhere between Das Kapital and a Mao's Little Red Book they decided that they were gonna run the whole show.

Fuck them all. I hope their shitbag city rots like a corpse and then oozes like a cholera into their drinking water...cause they can't manage that either.

That's the thing about places like Portland.

Great art scene, music scene, culinary, cultural.

Hippies do that all sooo well.

However, like the filthy communists they are, it's the little, MOST important things they are so so sooooo pooor at.

Human shit on streets, junkies, and their needles everywhere, crazy homeless...abatement laws...rent structures...enforcement of housing/business codes...pot holes...misdirected...exorbitant taxation.

Ya know...the whole RUNNING of the city?

Fuckin terrible...horrible.

Critical thinking...doesn't come from the 'art side' of the brain.

You see, back when conservative white men ran the country...shitbag hippie's had their "Hate Ashbery's" "Greenwich Villages" and "Deep Ellums' of the world.

That way they could be idiot art fags and the conservative white guys would police up the human shit and needles.

However...somewhere between Das Kapital and a Mao's Little Red Book they decided that they were gonna run the whole show.

Fuck them all. I hope their shitbag city rots like a corpse and then oozes like a cholera into their drinking water...cause they can't manage that either.

Amen! I deeply, deeply want Portland and its ilk to implode into raging infernos of death, disease, and violence in my lifetime, so I can fully enjoy the show. Many of them are already more than halfway there.

Amen! I deeply, deeply want Portland and its ilk to implode into raging infernos of death, disease, and violence in my lifetime, so I can fully enjoy the show. Many of them are already more than halfway there.
Not just Portland.

The ENTIRE western seaboard is fucking INFESTED with idiot liberals who are idealistically opposed to any logic, and/or bought and paid for by the Chinese Communist Party.

This is all VERY intentional.

Not just Portland.

The ENTIRE western seaboard is fucking INFESTED with idiot liberals who are idealistically opposed to any logic, and/or bought and paid for by the Chinese Communist Party.

It's curious that Canada's most westerly province, B.C., is the most leftist too. The more lib-ruls choose the best living conditions and the highest quality of life in my opinion.

Bill Gates owns property on Saltspring Island!

It's curious that Canada's most westerly province, B.C., is the most leftist too. The more lib-ruls choose the best living conditions and the highest quality of life in my opinion.

Bill Gates owns property on Saltspring Island!
Bill Gates is the number one owner of farm land in the US as well.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Not just Portland.

oddly enough:

Oregon’s minority population is much smaller than other U.S. regions. The Beaver State’s largest city, Portland, which is noted as the “Whitest City in America,” is notorious for minority exclusion, as further revealed in Oregon’s low minority voter populations, including Asian and Hispanic groups.

oddly enough:

Oregon’s minority population is much smaller than other U.S. regions. The Beaver State’s largest city, Portland, which is noted as the “Whitest City in America,” is notorious for minority exclusion, as further revealed in Oregon’s low minority voter populations, including Asian and Hispanic groups.
Cause 'inclusion' is everything.

You fuckin white libs...go jump in a volcano.

Downtown Portland is no longer safe.

Portland business burglarized three times in a little over a month​

Tell us all rightie, why is a private business running to the government for relief? Is that how capitalism works?

Not just Portland.

For it is the gateway to all of the products we get from East Asia. The corrupted port unions are like the Puerto Rican unions also. Millions will starve and they will not care.

For it is the gateway to all of the products we get from East Asia. The corrupted port unions are like the Puerto Rican unions also. Millions will starve and they will not care.
Jesus guys, this ain't "I'm dumber than you" time. Please post like you have critical thinking skills.

Forum List

Back