Popularity Of Virginia 'Don't Tread On Me' License Plates Suggest Tea Party Is Strong

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
They are very fine looking plates. I'm sure the Jewish hate groups - ACLU, SPLC, ADL, etc will do their best to put a stop to this.

Tread-on-Me-License-Plate.png

Popularity of 'Don't Tread on Me' plates in Virginia suggests Tea Party still strong | Fox News

The main population is in n. va - almost all liberal. You won't see many there.

Means VA despises the Tea Party yet is very patriotic. Nothing new, blue.

I want one and I fucking despise the idiot tea party. Dumbasses think they invented being angry at the federal government.

Those plates have been around for decades. It's always been pretty popular.

I wonder if left wing political hack governor elect Terry McAuliffe will cancel the plates. Democrat governors in the Commonwealth are generally supported by the left wing media and they are prone to some screwball ideas that don't get much attention. The last democrat governor decided to close interstate rest stops so that you can remember to vote democrat when you really gotta take a piss.

A more accurate indicator of TPM popularity in Virginia, or the lack thereof, is the fact that a TPM candidate for governor was defeated – had republicans fielded a sane candidate more interested in responsible governance as opposed to whom you might be sleeping with, there’d be a republican governor in Virginia today.

The TPM is a threat only to republicans, not democrats; when a democrat runs against a TPM candidate, the democrat will usually win. That was demonstrated in 2010, 2012, and likely again this year.

I wonder if left wing political hack governor elect Terry McAuliffe will cancel the plates. Democrat governors in the Commonwealth are generally supported by the left wing media and they are prone to some screwball ideas that don't get much attention. The last democrat governor decided to close interstate rest stops so that you can remember to vote democrat when you really gotta take a piss.

Aren't the plates a source of revenue? He got elected when those plates were popular. I wonder if gas stations and gas station service areas saw an increase in revenue when those state rest areas shut down. I usually do the Emoria 95 or 58 to 85 south routes when we travel, so I never noticed any bad effects from the shut downs. Here's the reason Kaine shut those rest areas down:

Transportation officials facing a $2.6 billion budget shortfall expect the closings to save about $9 million a year.

Meade asks officials to look again for other options to trim the transportation budget.

Transportation Department spokesman Jeff Caldwell says the agency has cut all its programs and $2 billion in road construction projects.

Isn't the above (cuts) what some people would refer to as a "fiscally conservative" action?

There are no TPM candidates. The radical left together with Media Matters and other rich tax exempt propaganda sources create hysteria among the low information left wing voters. The fact is that TPM tries to get the best conservative candidates which could be republican or democrat but the modern democrat party is hopeless. The Tea Party is responsible for the biggest congressional landslide in history when republicans defeated the entrenched democrat party. Actually Tea Party candidates usually defeat radical left wing democrats in elections that aren't funded by big wig left wing commies.

I remember that. The signs stated "due to budget cuts"....
I noted that the majority of the closed rest areas were in rural and suburban stretches of I-81 and I-95....where the voters are mostly GOP...

They are very fine looking plates. I'm sure the Jewish hate groups - ACLU, SPLC, ADL, etc will do their best to put a stop to this.

Tread-on-Me-License-Plate.png

Popularity of 'Don't Tread on Me' plates in Virginia suggests Tea Party still strong | Fox News

The State where thousands of Private Companies suck off the Federal Teat?

Typically the radical left misunderstands the concept of independence. The federal teat does not contradict the independence of the "Don't Tread on Me" license plates. A strong federal government investment is a good thing. Stupid federal regulations, wasteful taxpayer bureaucracies, insulting taxation and disregard of the Constitution interferes with the milk of the federal teat and dumb asses who can't understand the concept are nothing but snakes.

Forum List

Back