Popular misrepresentations of the idea of heaven

We haven’t talked or conversed in sometime but unfortunately I see his manners or disposition haven’t changed a bit

Thus far, the spirits of truth and perversity have been struggling in the heart of man. Men have walked both in wisdom and folly. If a man casts his portion with the truth, he does righteously and hates perversity; if he casts it with perversity, he does wickedly and abominates truth. For God has appointed them in equal measure until the final age, until 'He makes all things new'

You are fully supporting a false messiah, a delusional egomaniac who thinks that he is the highest living being closest to God, yet he would mislead the entire nation of Israel to defile themselves yet again with a temple, the work of human hands, which proves that you understand neither the words or subjects about which you are so dogmatic.

The sanctuary of God is reserved for those who live within the boundaries and stand on the instructions in the divine commands whoever and wherever they are.

It is not about real estate, a temple, or anything made by human hands whether Jew or Gentile.

Schmuck.

Your mind has been defiled and contaminated by gobbling up the flesh of a multitude of unclean beasts and birds, barbecued on human dung.

This is not kosher.
You don't speak for God.

I see and hear the words of the living God.

I speak the truth. Not for me and not for my God but for the benefit of all those who hunger for it.

anyone else like you who only feed on and are full of lies delusions and perversity can go fuck themselves.

Anyone who does not stand on the law and receive its blessings is under the law and will remain accursed, even if you mutilated your penis, never ate bacon, got down on your hands and kness 5 times a day, meditated on nothingness for decades, or munched on a god made man made matzo made by human hands every sunday for the rest of your pathetic life..
Horse shit. You don’t speak for God.

You have never seen and do not know my God.

You worship an almighty yet edible god made man made matzo made by human hands which can neither see hear speak or walk that you eat for spiritual life and then crap down the toilet.

What a moron!

Of course I do not speak for your false god, an abomination that causes desolation.

You are in hell and have been ever since the first day you got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless matzo to "celebrate" the death of Jesus decades ago.

Personally, I don't give a shit.

Believe that.

Last edited:
On earth as we know it good and evil exist together...in hell only evil resides and in heaven only good....how we live our lives determine where we fit in after we die...I caught a glimpse once and it change my life....
On earth as we know it good and evil exist together...in hell only evil resides and in heaven only good....

in unison with your post except, for some, why we are on Earth is to distinguish between the two where the evil are made to perish at judgement, and only the good survive for admission into the Everlasting.

Well, let's see...
No hunger, but good food
No thirst, but good water
No scorching sun
No viruses
No disease
No death
No night
No marriage
Rivers as bright as crystal
Coronations and treasures
Absence of pain
No grief
No Temple

Gold streets
Mansions
Joy
Gates that never close
Jeweled walls
Joy
Music
An overwhelming sense of being loved
Dancing
Tables, chairs
Joy
Tree of life
Did I mention joy?

It has a city that is approximately 15,000 feet in length, width, and height.
That city is going to descend to earth. And will remain here.
Both God and Jesus will inhabit the city. God, Jesus and those saved by the blood of Christ, together as family.
I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will live with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things have passed away.”…

There ya go...
the Everlasting will always be in flux, the spirits as well, nor will anything ever be certain. immortality is at best a pipedream.

We are made in the image of our Father. We are eternal beings. We don't even live here. We are sojourners on earth. For those who choose, our home is with our Father.

What sense would it make for our Father to create children that are gone in less than a nanosecond on His time clock?

If you're right Breeze, then Christ is a liar:
In John 10:27–28 Jesus states that: "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish."

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

If you aren't sure, err on the side of eternal life. :113:

Last edited:
and only the good survive for admission into the Everlasting
I would replace the word "good" with repentant...

that doesn't make a person good, repenting is the easy part undoing the crime, feeling yourself the pain is what makes one good.

christianity, everything is wrong with it the word itself. the spirit is on its own - sink or swim.

that doesn't make a person good, repenting is the easy part undoing the crime, feeling yourself the pain is what makes one good.

christianity, everything is wrong with it the word itself. the spirit is on its own - sink or swim.
Saying you are sorry is not repenting....don't confuse the two...

ok, that is not triumphing over evil which is the level as prescribed for admission. purity of conviction.

ok, that is not triumphing over evil which is the level as prescribed for admission. purity of conviction.
We aren't here to triumph over evil...we are here to resist temptation....to build an inner strength...evil is here forever we are here a micro second comparatively...

Well, let's see...
No night - Day and night was part of 7 days of creation
No marriage - Probably, but man and woman

I agree, but...

Day and night was part of 7 days of creation

Isaiah 60:19
No longer will the sun be your light by day, and the brightness of the moon will not shine on you; for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your splendor.

Rev 22:5
There will be no more night in the city, and they will have no need for the light of a lamp or of the sun. For the Lord God will shine on them, and they will reign forever and ever.

An example of God's aura was seen on Moses after spending time with God to chisel the 10 Commandments in stone. Moses glowed after the event, and his hair had turned white.
Same thing with Christ's hair. He is a 33 1/3 year old, in human form, in Heaven. He has been sitting next to our Father and when we see Him again, His hair will be white as wool.

As for marriage, there will be no reason to wed in Heaven. Christ is our bride groom, and we are His bride:

Mark 12:25
For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

Because:

Hosea 2:19
And I will betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy.

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

We aren't here to triumph over evil...we are here to resist temptation....to build an inner strength...evil is here forever we are here a micro second comparatively...

you're not and the religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil as prescribed by the Almighty has been abandoned by all three desert religions, just do not include everyone in consideration of your 4th century forged christian bible - an aberration disguised as a religion.

christianities uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent is a testament for its true diabolical content and message.

you're not and the religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil as prescribed by the Almighty has been abandoned by all three desert religions, just do not include everyone in consideration of your 4th century forged christian bible - an aberration disguised as a religion.

christianities uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent is a testament for its true diabolical content and message.
I'm not talking about religion....religion has nothing to do with it besides showing us a path to stay on....God didn't create religion...man did...

I'm not talking about religion....religion has nothing to do with it besides showing us a path to stay on....God didn't create religion...man did...

well, what kind of a path is -

is all temptation evil, kind of ambiguous - interfering with life goals through man made religions credited to a god is evil in the worst way, that I would agree with.

evil is not forever for an individual that has triumphed over it - it just can not be done for someone else being each person's own responsibility.

well, what kind of a path is -

is all temptation evil, kind of ambiguous - interfering with life goals through man made religions credited to a god is evil in the worst way, that I would agree with.

evil is not forever for an individual that has triumphed over it - it just can not be done for someone else being each person's own responsibility.
No not all temptation is evil....sometimes temptation is not evil but also not good for you to surrender to...I'm convinced that what we are being conditioned for on earth is moral inner strength...that's why there is so much temptation on earth....doing the wrong thing is easy....doing whats right is hard....but we all instinctively know the difference....we are here to hopefully master it in preparation for whatever comes next....

Its funny but ex smokers think of heaven with smoke shops on every corner and over eaters dream of heaven as a fast food row....

Well, let's see...
No night - Day and night was part of 7 days of creation

I agree, but...

Day and night was part of 7 days of creation

Isaiah 60:19
No longer will the sun be your light by day, and the brightness of the moon will not shine on you; for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your splendor.

Rev 22:5
There will be no more night in the city, and they will have no need for the light of a lamp or of the sun. For the Lord God will shine on them, and they will reign forever and ever.

An example of God's aura was seen on Moses after spending time with God to chisel the 10 Commandments in stone. Moses glowed after the event, and his hair had turned white.
Same thing with Christ's hair. He is a 33 1/3 year old, in human form, in Heaven. He has been sitting next to our Father and when we see Him again, His hair will be white as wool.

As for marriage, there will be no reason to wed in Heaven. Christ is our bride groom, and we are His bride:

Mark 12:25
For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

Because:

Hosea 2:19
And I will betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy.

:eusa_angel:

Interesting. I didn't know that, but am not well versed on Revelation, Book of Daniel, nor Isaiah..

My feeling is that heaven will not be a place of rest, but a place where we take on an important role in the war between good and evil across the multi-verse.

In popular culture, "heaven" is erroneously described as a cloudy place full of angels. I'm not sure where such childish notions or ideas of it originated, and may have little specifically to do with Christianity to begin with, but I'd be interested in hearing others' thoughts on heaven in the context of the Bible or theology, thanks.

(The same in regards to popular depictions of "Satan", hell or the "Devil" as a red person with a pitchfork; I'm curious where those actually originated; as far as the Bible, I don't recall any physical description of Satan or the Devil, beyond the serpent in Eden, or the fallen angel Lucifer, who was supposedly very comely, rather than hidieous).
Jesus is heaven unseen, in our mind. There is a visual heaven, that we cannot imagine in our mind. Satan is dressed in gold, and every precious gem. Hell is under the earth. Wicked will become a part of it on Judgment day being incinerated in God's light. That happens around the city of God that comes back to the earth being gone for 1000 years.

In popular culture, "heaven" is erroneously described as a cloudy place full of angels. I'm not sure where such childish notions or ideas of it originated, and may have little specifically to do with Christianity to begin with, but I'd be interested in hearing others' thoughts on heaven in the context of the Bible or theology, thanks.

(The same in regards to popular depictions of "Satan", hell or the "Devil" as a red person with a pitchfork; I'm curious where those actually originated; as far as the Bible, I don't recall any physical description of Satan or the Devil, beyond the serpent in Eden, or the fallen angel Lucifer, who was supposedly very comely, rather than hidieous).
When searching the scriptures in relation to "Heaven" as an afterlife abode there are several things to consider. Jesus declared that God is a Spirit Being (John 4:24). Nobody alive knows what a spirit actually is as no one living has ever seen a spirit. The scriptures declare what a spirit "is not"..........its not flesh, bones or blood (Luke 24:39, Matthew 16:17)...i.e., not physical in nature.

In relation to man not being able to fathom (come to understand/comprehend) the ".....deep things of God" (1 Cor. 2:10) the scriptures attempt to relate to the understanding capacity of man by using figures of speech. One such method is called anthropomorphism (the presentation of objects as having human characteristics, human form or traits). This method used in scripture describes God as having human traits in order for man to comprehend the messages presented. God is presented as having eyes, ears, arms, hands (Example: Isa. 53:1, 59:1, Hebrews 4:13).

But it would be a very serious error to think of the God of Creation as being a literal physical being......as some religious present like Mormonism.

Now just attempt to understand the concept of scriptural Heaven in those same terms..........as a Spiritual Realm or abode for spirit beings. The scriptures therefore employ a large variety of figures of speech and symbolism to present the glory and grandeur of Heaven in terms that man can comprehend.......but again, its a mistake to put literalism to the subject of Spiritual Heaven.

The term Heaven is found to exist 421 times in the Old Testament and 273 times in the New Testament. Heaven can mean several different things depending upon the context that surrounds the use of the word. Heaven can refer to the place where birds literally fly (the sky) -- Genesis 1:26, Matt. 8:20. Or when speaking of a weather event (Gen. 8:2, James 5:18). Or it can mean the emptiness of SPACE (space outside the earth's atmosphere), where the stars and planets exist (Gen.1:14, 22:17)

Then the scriptures address the place or abode of God is focused called HEAVEN (the spiritual realm) -- Matt. 6:9 "the heaven of heavens..." (Deut. 10:14)...sometimes called the 3rd heaven (2 Cor. 12:2).....not the sky, not space..but the abode of God.

We can find a great number "figures of speech" in attempting to describe the 3rd heaven. Its represented as a CITY, (Heb. 11:10), a country (Heb. 11:14-16). Jesus described it as both a HOUSE and a PLACE (John 14:2) It may be described as a TEMPEL (Isa. 6:1), a THRONE (Matt. 5:34), Its called GLORY (1 Tim. 3:16) and a KINGDOM (2 Tim. 4:18), It is called the ultimate Holy City, the New Jerusalem (Rev. 21:2) and a Garden Like Paradise of God (Rev. 2:7) It will be the eternal home of the faithful (2 Cor. 5:8).

Heaven is described where the faithful dead in Christ can rest from their work/labors (a sabbath) -- Rev. 14:13

Heaven INDEED will be inhabited by the Holy God Head, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (the book of Revelation), heavenly angels (Luke 9:26, and the JUST (righteous) who have been made PERFECT in spirit form (Heb. 12:23). There will be no prisons as there will be no criminals, no immoral souls, as HELL is reserved for such (Matt. 25:41-46, 2 Thess. 1:7-9, Rev. 14:9-12, 21:8, 22:15)

Forum List

Back