Popular Conservative Commentator Melts Down Live On Air

Crowder is by his own admission a comedian.

"leader"?
I dont know any of these guys. That clip just looked like an adult waiting for some youths to calm down.
However, I have seen how right wing commentators melt down when being asked questions that they dont like. I believe that in the US media you can have a whole career without having to hear an opposing view.

That isnt healthy.

Un-referenced generalization is un-referenced.

He gets his arsed kicked and cant even discuss his own book.

"Steven Crowder is being mocked online after he had a meltdown when he was tricked into debating Sam Seder on the latest episode of the H3 Podcast with Ethan Klein. The conservative political commentator was left panicking when Klein added a surprise guest to the podcast who happened to be none other than progressive political commentator Seder, who Crowder has avoided debating in the past.

During Monday's podcast, Crowder becomes visibly distressed when Seder appears. "Oh no, it's Sam Seder! What a f***ing nightmare! I had no idea this was going to happen," he says. Crowder becomes increasingly agitated and blasts Klein for putting him on the spot. But why did Seder's presence incite such panic in Crowder?"

Many here may not know much about the online debate world, but this is near and dear to me because I come from the online Youtube debate sector. So I know all about folks like Crowder who pride themselves on "I'll Debate Anyone, Anywhere" blah blah -- but only seems to debates college kids or random folks on the street....I also know a lot about Sam Seder; I first heard about him for making a fool of Libertarians who debated him -- and most notably making a fool out of another so-called "leftist" by the name of Jimmy Dore; whom after that debate -- caused Jimmy Dore to now only pander to right wingers and Tim Pool types....

So the fact this is one the highest trending topics on Twitter is because of how long Crowder has been dodging Sam...for over 3 years in fact.... and giving every excuse in the book for doing so...Crowder agreed to debate Sam at Politicon in 2018 -- then backed out. According to the people at Politcon who booked the debate -- Steven backed out because his manager (who is also his Daddy) -- didn't think his son was prepared to debate Sam....and he has been ducking Sam ever since...Even going so far as to only run his "Change my mind" open debate segment on his podcast when he believes Sam is recording his own show live....as to insure Sam won't be calling in. That is how pathetic this guy is....and yet his right wing rubes ignore this and make excuses for his cowardice...just like they do for other pathetic folks they follow.....adorable.

He called out the sandbagging attempt. You really can't recognize sarcasm?

Crowder is scared of Sam Seder.......period......

He mocked him and laughed at him. Where is the melt down? :dunno:

Which is what people do to hide the fact they are scared shitless....

Which is why the camera was off of him for 5 minutes -- that was nothing but nervous laughter

Yeah, im not seeing any of that.

"leader"?
I dont know any of these guys. That clip just looked like an adult waiting for some youths to calm down.
However, I have seen how right wing commentators melt down when being asked questions that they dont like. I believe that in the US media you can have a whole career without having to hear an opposing view.

That isnt healthy.

Don't see that, I see a condescending twat of an interviewer getting called out for being a condescending twat.

This comes as no surprise. I've noticed that "conservative"/right wingers have consistently refused to have an open debate with a philosophical opponent, including their leader trump. Are they merely inept or do they have something to hide.

This comes as no surprise. I've noticed that "conservative"/right wingers have consistently refused to have an open debate with a philosophical opponent, including their leader trump. Are they merely inept or do they have something to hide.
The left doesn’t debate anything anymore. They just shout down dissent and scream louder than everyone else about whatever Woke nonsense they are upset about.

What does this Sam want to debate?

"Steven Crowder is being mocked online after he had a meltdown when he was tricked into debating Sam Seder on the latest episode of the H3 Podcast with Ethan Klein. The conservative political commentator was left panicking when Klein added a surprise guest to the podcast who happened to be none other than progressive political commentator Seder, who Crowder has avoided debating in the past.

During Monday's podcast, Crowder becomes visibly distressed when Seder appears. "Oh no, it's Sam Seder! What a f***ing nightmare! I had no idea this was going to happen," he says. Crowder becomes increasingly agitated and blasts Klein for putting him on the spot. But why did Seder's presence incite such panic in Crowder?"

Many here may not know much about the online debate world, but this is near and dear to me because I come from the online Youtube debate sector. So I know all about folks like Crowder who pride themselves on "I'll Debate Anyone, Anywhere" blah blah -- but only seems to debates college kids or random folks on the street....I also know a lot about Sam Seder; I first heard about him for making a fool of Libertarians who debated him -- and most notably making a fool out of another so-called "leftist" by the name of Jimmy Dore; whom after that debate -- caused Jimmy Dore to now only pander to right wingers and Tim Pool types....

So the fact this is one the highest trending topics on Twitter is because of how long Crowder has been dodging Sam...for over 3 years in fact.... and giving every excuse in the book for doing so...Crowder agreed to debate Sam at Politicon in 2018 -- then backed out. According to the people at Politcon who booked the debate -- Steven backed out because his manager (who is also his Daddy) -- didn't think his son was prepared to debate Sam....and he has been ducking Sam ever since...Even going so far as to only run his "Change my mind" open debate segment on his podcast when he believes Sam is recording his own show live....as to insure Sam won't be calling in. That is how pathetic this guy is....and yet his right wing rubes ignore this and make excuses for his cowardice...just like they do for other pathetic folks they follow.....adorable.

Looks like he knew it was gonna happen.

Yeah I'm not buying the spin.

"leader"?

That isnt healthy.

You and I have a much different understanding of an"ass kicking" and I don't agree with Shapiro on a lot of issues. There are so many angles that could've been are used in that "interview." What a waste.

"leader"?

That isnt healthy.

Don't see that, I see a condescending twat of an interviewer getting called out for being a condescending twat.

Of course you did.

The left doesn’t debate anything anymore. They just shout down dissent and scream louder than everyone else about whatever Woke nonsense they are upset about.

What does this Sam want to debate?

Produce a person who represents your views who can stand In back of a lectern or sit in a chair in a roundtable discussion and present your views and defend them against questions. Proceed according to standard American debate procedure. Agree on the rules in advance and then follow them.

follow up discussion with Sam Seder with breakdown of Crowder misinformation

I ain't never heard of one of these imbeciles so this must be about nothing.

Hey Biffer!? You going to comment on my OP in Race Relations??

Put all sides defended in an open public forum. I cannot respect any side of an issue that cannot put forward his or her views in an open public forum.

Personally I can't believe people watch this stuff.
Me either when it comes to crowder

Maybe someday he will impress me, but so far I find him underwhelming

He talks too much without getting to the point

He called out the sandbagging attempt. You really can't recognize sarcasm?

Biff can be just as bright as white kids, just not this time

Seder already kicked live action South Park's ass in a debate. So did Destiny and Vaush. Tim Pool's idea of debating is presenting a point, being proven wrong and then retorting with "I agree" before moving onto the next thing for him to be wrong about.

Here's a nice little montage demonstrating how the right can't debate, even against some non liberals like Rogan and Andrew Neil.

Forum List

Back