Popeyes beans, home made and FAST/Delicious

Mmmm your talking jambalaya but most people in my area say jumbolaya lol it's yummy either way and this weekend might have to include that very thing:)

It's got me wanting some sausage and chicken gumbo.
While I generally like seafood gumbo over sausage and chicken I found Issac Toups
I'se in Calyfornica. I has no dears on how to make southern cajun rice and beans except thru Popeyes.

So...where's da recipe? Huh? Gimme your fave. Hell, give ALL of us your faves that that goes for the rest of y 'all too! :th_waiting:

And what is andouille sausage? Is that another southern thang? Betcha I can find some though.

After a quick search you can indeed get Andouille sausage in California.
Or you can have it sent to you online.
As I said I'm not a big fan of red beans and rice but I do know how it's made.

So I'd be a Manchurian candidate.
Oh why not in the least! All secret nominations are made with good intentions so it matters not we notify the candidates lol

Because you have been not only nominated but elected (basically because you were the only entry but don’t feel bad no one else qualified) you are the winner backed by your fellow associates, not your enemies who would try to use you as a puppet! we are a group of honest puppeteers not the fake ones haha

Oh why not in the least! All secret nominations are made with good intentions so it matters not we notify the candidates lol

Because you have been not only nominated but elected (basically because you were the only entry but don’t feel bad no one else qualified) you are the winner backed by your fellow associates, not your enemies who would try to use you as a puppet! we are a group of honest puppeteers not the fake ones haha

I'm terrible at making videos and I wouldnt even know where to start with editing.
You'll have to settle for pics and brief commentary.....when ever I decide I want some Cajun food.
So pretty much the same thing I'm doing now.:laugh:

I'm terrible at making videos and I wouldnt even know where to start with editing.
You'll have to settle for pics and brief commentary.....when ever I decide I want some Cajun food.
So pretty much the same thing I'm doing now.:laugh:
Oh How wonderful! I was really halfway playing here not really trying to goad you into it! Sounds perfect- no expectations by the crowd so it remains fun for you no requirements because you’re kind enough to share your ideas, and no stress whatsoever because continuing what you enjoy doing is the point:) I will look forward to pictures of your dishes whenever that might be and I’m inspired already to cook new dishes.

Forum List

Back