Pope trying to change DP doctrine

Jesus was the pure, once and for all, Sacrificial Lamb....

So Lambs no longer had to be killed and offered up to God by the Jews each year, anymore...

The crucifixion is not celebrated for brutally killing him... His death and Sacrifice, gave us everlasting life... once, and for all... forgiveness of sins.... The crucifixion is not celebrated as a death penalty, but as a gift he gave, for us...

is my understanding of it.

Jesus stopped the death penalty of the adulteress woman about to be stoned for her sin, he did this by saying to the men who were ready to cast their stones to kill her,

''Let he, who is without sin, cast the first stone....''

one by one, they all walked away...

If there was anyone of the men that was sinless and pure, then he may have allowed the stoning to go forward... but there was not, so I suppose we will never really know...?

There is a higher level of evilness and we are waxed cold people now, we are not pure enough to kill another human being for their sins.... thus, lock them up, for our own protection, but throw away the key.... is the message I see in this....new edict.

How can a church built around a man who was wrongly executed support executions ?

actually-----according to church doctrine-----the execution of Jesus was
a DIVINE PLAN. sheeeeesh try to keep up

So they “liked” the crucifixion?

check out church art over the past 1700 years----THEY WORSHIP IT.
Catholicism DEPENDS on it
So somehow, in your logic, this encourages MORE execution

Hey, if it was good enough for Jesus, it’s good enough for you

ROFLMAO "MY LOGIC"???

You said they worship execution

So Lambs no longer had to be killed and offered up to God by the Jews each year, anymore...

The crucifixion is not celebrated for brutally killing him... His death and Sacrifice, gave us everlasting life... once, and for all... forgiveness of sins.... The crucifixion is not celebrated as a death penalty, but as a gift he gave, for us...

Jesus stopped the death penalty of the adulteress woman about to be stoned for her sin, he did this by saying to the men who were ready to cast their stones to kill her,

If there was anyone of the men that was sinless and pure, then he may have allowed the stoning to go forward... but there was not, so I suppose we will never really know...?

There is a higher level of evilness and we are waxed cold people now, we are not pure enough to kill another human being for their sins.... thus, lock them up, for our own protection, but throw away the key.... is the message I see in this....new edict.

you fell for the standard

actually-----according to church doctrine-----the execution of Jesus was
a DIVINE PLAN. sheeeeesh try to keep up

So they “liked” the crucifixion?

check out church art over the past 1700 years----THEY WORSHIP IT.
Catholicism DEPENDS on it
So somehow, in your logic, this encourages MORE execution

Hey, if it was good enough for Jesus, it’s good enough for you

ROFLMAO "MY LOGIC"???

You said they worship execution

not quite

and what have you fallen for....?

and what have you fallen for....?

organic chemistry

I read the NT-----there is no history IN THE WORLD suggesting that DA JOOOS wanted anybody crucified nor any history in the world suggesting
that the romans struggled to make DA JOOOS happy-----there is very
credible history of DA JOOOOS getting rid of persons all by themselves.
It did not have to be done thru the Sanhedrin. In fact in the period of time cited -----IT NEVER WAS-------not the Sanhedrin and not "with the help of
rome" penny dear-----can you cite any execution ordered by the Sanhedrin in the first century CE? -----just one?-----or---for that matter in the first century BCE? feel free-----they did keep records

Rosie, the Bible clearly states that Pilate didn't want to execute Jesus... that he thought flogging him was good enough. That he even tried to put Jesus up against Barrabas and the Jews chose to free Barabas instead.

Now, I personally don't think any of this stuff happened, and this was all Christians slandering the Jews for not accepting their magic sky man... but the bible says what it says.

I read the NT-----there is no history IN THE WORLD suggesting that DA JOOOS wanted anybody crucified nor any history in the world suggesting
that the romans struggled to make DA JOOOS happy-----there is very
credible history of DA JOOOOS getting rid of persons all by themselves.
It did not have to be done thru the Sanhedrin. In fact in the period of time cited -----IT NEVER WAS-------not the Sanhedrin and not "with the help of
rome" penny dear-----can you cite any execution ordered by the Sanhedrin in the first century CE? -----just one?-----or---for that matter in the first century BCE? feel free-----they did keep records

Rosie, the Bible clearly states that Pilate didn't want to execute Jesus... that he thought flogging him was good enough. That he even tried to put Jesus up against Barrabas and the Jews chose to free Barabas instead.

Now, I personally don't think any of this stuff happened, and this was all Christians slandering the Jews for not accepting their magic sky man... but the bible says what it says.

I know what the bible says------"happened" and I know what was
going on in Judea back then. The NT is not the only surviving
information. I believe that the NT is "based on history"----just as
the Odyssey is "based on history" But Poseidon did NOT give
Odysseus a "bag full of wind". The little hand washing bit DID NOT
HAPPEN. Pilate was delighted to crucify tens of thousands of
Pharisee jews before Constantine decided to render his empire "Christian"
In fact, Constantine continued to murder jews just like Jesus for years.
I suspect that George Washington did not chop down the cherry tree
and Davy Crockett did not kill a bear at age three.

going on in Judea back then.

Really? So you were there?

Or do you just go by writers who had biases?

The NT is not the only surviving

Oh, I agree, the story was probably made up. The whole Jesus story, not just the hand washing part.

But you have to remember why stories are made up. In this case, the Early Christians were fairly upset that the Jews weren't accepting Jesus as the Messiah, since in their view the Messiah was going to be the guy who threw the Romans out.

So the Roman gets painted as the good guy, and the Jews as the bad guys.

The reality, Pilate was such a heavy handed governor that he had Judea on the verge of revolt, and Tiberius had to sack his ass.

going on in Judea back then.

Really? So you were there?

Or do you just go by writers who had biases?

The NT is not the only surviving

Oh, I agree, the story was probably made up. The whole Jesus story, not just the hand washing part.

But you have to remember why stories are made up. In this case, the Early Christians were fairly upset that the Jews weren't accepting Jesus as the Messiah, since in their view the Messiah was going to be the guy who threw the Romans out.

So the Roman gets painted as the good guy, and the Jews as the bad guys.

The reality, Pilate was such a heavy handed governor that he had Judea on the verge of revolt, and Tiberius had to sack his ass.

yes------there are OTHER HISTORIC ACCOUNTS of those times----
I was not there-----the bible and OTHER WRITINGS tell the story.

yes------there are OTHER HISTORIC ACCOUNTS of those times----
I was not there-----the bible and OTHER WRITINGS tell the story.

well, they tell "a story", not necessarily "the story".

the information is far more valuable when no one is PUSHING
A STORY. The story of Jesus is not told anywhere other than
in the NT. The story of Judea under roman control is told
ELSEWHERE

The fact remains you would not have Christianity if not for Rome or the bible which Protestants love to quote. Protestants weren't innocent either. Protest is their first name. How many sects of Protestants are there today? Hundreds.

Nah, there were only three main ones, the Calvinists, Lutherans, and Anglicans; the latter are still Catholics, they just don't answer to Rome.

The rest of the sects aren't 'Protestant', they come later, and usually in opposition to governments like the English, French, and German kings.

That is one reason why there needs to Separation of Church and State, of which the GOP does not understand.

Separation of church and state is a Baptist invention, it's one of their three founding platforms, and it does not mean what you misrepresent it to mean; it only restricts the Federal govt., not churches or religious beliefs; the later care free to do hat they desire. The individual states were not prohibited at all from having favored state religious sects, complete with taxing powers and other privileges not granted to opposing sects. The evangelicals of the First and Second 'Great Awakenings' played huge roles in the forming of America. They were responsible for getting Thomas Jefferson elected VP and then President, shutting down the corrupt Hamiltonian Federalists, with some minor assistance fro m the moderate Madison Federalists..

You are the one who lacks understanding here re separation of church and state. Jefferson himself attended church services in both the Congressional building and the Treasury building while building Washington, D.C., Federal buildings the both of them. You can't get rid of 'religion' without tossing out the entire Constitution and destroying the government itself. Even the principal concept of three branches is taken from the Old Testament.

You left wingers want to toss all that out just because you want to be able to marry your favorite house pet or blow your dog in public without being 'judged' or something?

Last edited:
Catholicism is a cult, not a religion. It's paganism mixed with some biblical references for affect. The Reformation of Martin Luther was an attempt to free the people of papal authority and rule. People came to America to flee the persecution of the jesuits, the military arm of the catholic "church".Protestants, to break that word down, is PROTEST against the pope. The inquisition in Europe killed and tortured to death over 60 million people from 1550 to 1930. The vatican is the whore of Babylon and now for the first time in history, there is a jesuit pope. Here is the jesuit 4th vow or is known as the extreme oath.

I_______________ , now in the presence of Almighty God, the blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the Holy Apostles, St. Peter and St. Paul, and all the saints, sacred host of Heaven, and to you, my Ghostly Father, the superior general of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola, in the pontification of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the Virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear that His Holiness, the Pope, is Christ's Vice-Regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by the virtue of the keys of binding and loosing given to His Holiness by my Saviour, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical Kings, Princes, States, Commonwealths, and Governments, and they may be safely destroyed. Therefore to the utmost of my power I will defend this doctrine and His Holiness's right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority whatever, especially the Lutheran Church of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway, and the now pretended authority and Churches of England and Scotland, and the branches of same now established in Ireland and on the continent of America and elsewhere and all adherents in regard that they may be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome. I do now denounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or State, named Protestant or Liberal, or obedience to any of their laws, magistrates or officers. I do further declare the doctrine of the Churches of England and Scotland of the Calvinists, Huguenots, and others of the name of Protestants or Masons to be damnable, and they themselves to be damned who will not forsake the same. I do further declare that I will help, assist, and advise all or any of His Holiness's agents, in any place where I should be, in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Ireland or America, or in any other kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my utmost to extirpate the heretical Protestant or Masonic doctrines and to destroy all their pretended powers, legal or otherwise. I do further promise and declare that, notwithstanding, I am dispensed with to assume any religion heretical for the propagation of the Mother Church's interest; to keep secret and private all her agents' counsels from time to time, as they entrust me, and not to divulge, directly or indirectly, by word, writing or circumstances whatever; but to execute all that should be proposed, given in charge, or discovered unto me by you, my Ghostly Father, or any of this sacred order. I do further promise and declare that I will have no opinion or will of my own or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ. That I will go to any part of the world whithersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions north, jungles of India, to the centers of civilization of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things, whatsoever is communicated to me. I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus. In confirmation of which I hereby dedicate my life, soul, and all corporal powers, and with the dagger which I now receive I will subscribe my name written in my blood in testimony thereof; and should I prove false, or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the militia of the Pope cut off my hands and feet and my throat from ear to ear, my belly be opened and sulphur burned therein with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth, and my soul shall be tortured by demons in eternal hell forever. That I will in voting always vote for a Knight of Columbus in preference to a Protestant, especially a Mason, and that I will leave my party so to do; that if two Catholics are on the ticket I will satisfy myself which is the better supporter of Mother Church and vote accordingly. That I will not deal with or employ a Protestant if in my power to deal with or employ a Catholic. That I will place Catholic girls in Protestant families that a weekly report may be made of the inner movements of the heretics. That I will provide myself with arms and ammunition that I may be in readiness when the word is passed, or I am commanded to defend the Church either as an individual or with the militia of the Pope. All of which I,_______________, do swear by the blessed Trinity and blessed sacrament which I am now to receive to perform and on part to keep this my oath. In testimony hereof, I take this most holy and blessed sacrament of the Eucharist and witness the same further with my name written with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and seal in the face of this holy sacrament.

If not for Rome there would be no Christianity that the protestants protested about and fought wars against. No bible, not nothing for the Protestants to quote at whim, to make it say whatever they want, they even read false things into it.

The 2nd whore of Babylon (the first was Babylon) is Rome, why because Rome was the second empire to totally destroy the Herods Temple in Jerusalem.

What wars did Protestants wage against the Jesuits, the military arm of the catholic church? 60 million people were murdered and tortured to death because they wouldn't acknowledge papal authority. The vatican isn't what those of the catholic faith believes it to be....not at all.

The fact remains you would not have Christianity if not for Rome or the bible which Protestants love to quote. Protestants weren't innocent either. Protest is their first name. How many sects of Protestants are there today? Hundreds.

That is one reason why there needs to Separation of Church and State, of which the GOP does not understand.

Your understanding of Christianity beginning with the death of Jesus Christ, how the catholic church is nothing but a cult using pagan rituals with a few Biblical references thrown in for affect is pathetic. Your understanding of the Reformation started by Martin Luther and the counter reformation , jesuits and the Council of Trent is equally pathetic....it equals your ignorance on a number of topics you have chimed in on and lamely at that.

Picaro

And what exactly is funny in this context? The USA is ful of Nazis. In the moment exist more convinced Nazis in the world then it had ever existed in Germany under Adolf Hitler - and the USA is a motor of the Nazi-movements in Europe.

By the way: The moment when the USA lost its own way is perhaps indeed the moment when it introduced death penalty again. I was astonished when I found out now what the Pope said is nearly the same as the Supreme Court of the USA argued in 1972. Short: Death penalty is always cruel.

Last edited:
… ^^^^ from Racist Bitch Sister Mary Magda of the catechism shit

I wonder myself why no one in the English speaking world seems to be only a little ashamed about to say the most ignorant nonsense in most aggressive ways.

Your understanding of Christianity beginning with the death of Jesus Christ, how the catholic church is nothing but a cult using pagan rituals with a few Biblical references thrown in for affect is pathetic. Your understanding of the Reformation started by Martin Luther and the counter reformation , jesuits and the Council of Trent is equally pathetic....it equals your ignorance on a number of topics you have chimed in on and lamely at that.

No, what is hilarious is watching you guys who believe in an imaginary sky man arguing what that imaginary sky man is really like.

Forum List

Back