Pope says homosexuality not a crime

Why would alleged Christians want to make homosexuality a crime?

Sure, I am. That's what it is says on my voter registration card.
But not what it says on this board, right? Bashing Trump and anyone who supported him or really any conservative approach to anything, while making excuses for any Poopeypants mistake he or his administration constantly makes. If you are an Independent then your left leg must be about a foot shorter than your right.
But whatever....Im a conservative Republican by the way.

And those people are wrong. The issue with homosexuality is not that it’s any greater a sin than lying but that people want to act as if it isn’t in fact a sin. Any sexual immorality is a sin. Sex outside the confines of marriage is a sin. Committing that sin or homosexuality doesn’t condemn your soul, but denying that what youve done is a sin and not seeking repentance will.

So................according to you, if you commit the sin, it doesn't condemn your soul, but denying that what you've done is a sin and not seeking repentance will?

Where does Trump's affair with Stormy Daniels fall in that equation?

He said it was a sin. It has always been a sin in the eyes of God and it always will be a sin.

MAN made it a crime. At least until prog deviants uncriminalized it on their way to hoping to make grooming, pedo, bestiality and transsexualism not crimes neither.

Bitchy Irish Karen Ass and I have been through this already, but I'd like your take on it. You say that homosexuality is a sin. So, since you know the Bible so well, can you point to the specific verse that actually calls it a sin? Because all I've heard it called in the Bible is an abomination, but that's not exactly a sin.

Homosexuality shouldn't be a crime .. and as the Pope stated .. it's a sin. A great challenge to this methodology would be for a homosexual to request a custom cake or baked item from a Muslim bakery ..

But not what it says on this board, right? Bashing Trump and anyone who supported him or really any conservative approach to anything, while making excuses for any Poopeypants mistake he or his administration constantly makes. If you are an Independent then your left leg must be about a foot shorter than your right.
But whatever....Im a conservative Republican by the way.

What I've understood about Independents is that they are neither Republican nor Democrat, as they disagree with either side on occasion, as well as agree with either side on occasion. They don't owe their allegiance exclusively to either party. What you sound like you are saying is that they can't be an Independent since they don't agree with Trump.

Hate to tell you, but there are a lot of Republicans and conservatives that don't agree with Trump either.

Bitchy Irish Karen Ass and I have been through this already, but I'd like your take on it. You say that homosexuality is a sin. So, since you know the Bible so well, can you point to the specific verse that actually calls it a sin? Because all I've heard it called in the Bible is an abomination, but that's not exactly a sin.
Paul states quite plainly that fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, homos, and masturbators will not see the Kingdom of God.

People like Sassy and her ilk only see the word homosexuals, of course. The beam in their eye prevents them from seeing their own "crimes" on that list.

Paul states quite plainly that fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, homos, and masturbators will not see the Kingdom of God.

People like Sassy and her ilk only see the word homosexuals, of course. The beam in their eye prevents them from seeing their own "crimes" on that list.
That’s a jerkoff thing to say.

No Heaven for you.

So................according to you, if you commit the sin, it doesn't condemn your soul, but denying that what you've done is a sin and not seeking repentance will?

Where does Trump's affair with Stormy Daniels fall in that equation?
Not what I said and why would this have anything to do with Trump?

It's all about the raging hypocrisy of the New Right homophobes.
What’s the hypocrisy? If only those without sin were allowed to point out when something is sinful no one would ever be saying anything. By your logic the Pope shouldn’t be talking about homosexuality or any other sin for that matter

What’s the hypocrisy? If only those without sin were allowed to point out when something is sinful no one would ever be saying anything.
And that would be best.

But the hypocrites can't keep their bigoted mouths shut.

Forum List

Back