pope peado cover up

Pope Benedict XVI failed to act over complaints during the 1990s about a priest in the US who is thought to have abused some 200 deaf boys, victims say.

Full story:
BBC News - Pope accused of failing to act on sex abuse case

Not a supprise to me, their a bunch of sickos

Not surprising.....and to repeat the OP's link,it seems, in my opinion, the Catholic church has tried unsuccessfully for years to suppress this abuse by their priests.

Another instance: Deaf boys tried to tell of priest’s abuse for years

NYT: Deaf boys tried to tell of abuse for years - The New York Times- msnbc.com

This is ONE of the issues I see wrong with this church's teachings, remaining celibate. An outrageous and stupid requirement, when the basic instinct of humans is to reproduce.

First thing to do is get all those men OUT OF DRESSES and allow them to marry.... FEMALES and have offspring.

Next, go after the church officials involved in this unconscionable Sexual Abuse COVER UP that has existed for decades. In a manner of speaking, and in my opinion, the church has sanctioned this abuse and all those who perpetrated this outrage, should suffer the consequences, as the law is supposed to provide.

Last edited:
Pope Benedict XVI failed to act over complaints during the 1990s about a priest in the US who is thought to have abused some 200 deaf boys, victims say.

Full story:

It's even worse than that! This so called man of God didn't just fail to act over paedophile priests, he was the leading exponent of a worldwide cover-up of child abuse by catholic priests!

In 2001, while he was a cardinal, he issued a secret Vatican edict to Catholic bishops all over the world, instructing them to put the Church's interests ahead of child safety.

The document recommended that rather than reporting sexual abuse to the relevant legal authorities, bishops should encourage the victim, witnesses and perpetrator not to talk about it. And, to keep victims quiet, it threatened that if they repeat the allegations they would be excommunicated.

Pope 'led cover-up of child abuse by priests'| News | This is London

Even more sickening is the fact that offending priests are never struck off or arrested, but simply moved to another parish where they are free to perpetrate their sick crimes against children all over again.

This man can do all he wants to promote goodness and holiness, but it won't change the fact that he is an evil bastard. As arch instigator of the cover-ups, he is ultimately responsible for each and every crime against children and should, as such, face arrest and trial for his crimes.

Full story:

It's even worse than that! This so called man of God didn't just fail to act over paedophile priests, he was the leading exponent of a worldwide cover-up of child abuse by catholic priests!

In 2001, while he was a cardinal, he issued a secret Vatican edict to Catholic bishops all over the world, instructing them to put the Church's interests ahead of child safety.

The document recommended that rather than reporting sexual abuse to the relevant legal authorities, bishops should encourage the victim, witnesses and perpetrator not to talk about it. And, to keep victims quiet, it threatened that if they repeat the allegations they would be excommunicated.

Even more sickening is the fact that offending priests are never struck off or arrested, but simply moved to another parish where they are free to perpetrate their sick crimes against children all over again.

This man can do all he wants to promote goodness and holiness, but it won't change the fact that he is an evil bastard. As arch instigator of the cover-ups, he is ultimately responsible for each and every crime against children and should, as such, face arrest and trial for his crimes.

Looks like this Pope, and a few previous ones, if dead,(dig the up), and ALL of the priests involved should be arrested, the Pope for obstruction of justice and the priests, well life in prison without parole for their sickening deeds. Why has the world turned it's head for so many years and continues to do so! Because its a large religious organization? Someone explain this to me. Do they have some kind of ' diplomatic sexual preditorial immunity'? They spew godliness, goodness,kindness and love for one another, yet violate all of the above..WTF?

Nothing I can say about these church leaders and staff will ever exceed what these 'sick bastads' have done to screw up so many children for the rest of their lives.

Pedo%20bear.png

As a Catholic I'm outraged that they're still not letting Priests Marry..

If it was allowed, i can assure you those Sex Acts would reduce significantly.

Full story:

Not surprising.....and to repeat the OP's link,it seems, in my opinion, the Catholic church has tried unsuccessfully for years to suppress this abuse by their priests.

Another instance: Deaf boys tried to tell of priest’s abuse for years

NYT: Deaf boys tried to tell of abuse for years - The New York Times- msnbc.com

This is ONE of the issues I see wrong with this church's teachings, remaining celibate. An outrageous and stupid requirement, when the basic instinct of humans is to reproduce.

First thing to do is get all those men OUT OF DRESSES and allow them to marry.... FEMALES and have offspring.

Next, go after the church officials involved in this unconscionable Sexual Abuse COVER UP that has existed for decades. In a manner of speaking, and in my opinion, the church has sanctioned this abuse and all those who perpetrated this outrage, should suffer the consequences, as the law is supposed to provide.

When Cardinal Law got busted for his role in the cover ups around Boston......he got promoted to a position at the Vatican. Local cops couldn't do a damn thing because the church basically told em to fuck off. The Catholic Church as a system is one fucked up corporation.

Full story:

What is more important--SPREADING THE WORD OF GOD, or some kids "tender" feelings?

Must I answer that question for you, huh. Spreading the word of God!!

Anyway, Christians are taught to forgive like Christ, so why not excuse the allegded perpetrators? So forget about the incidents--or be damned as an evil apostate. Even excommunicated yourself for doubting the benevolent will of the church or her supporters!!

[/QUOTE]

What is more important--SPREADING THE WORD OF GOD, or some kids "tender" feelings?

Must I answer that question for you, huh. Spreading the word of God!!

Anyway, Christians are taught to forgive like Christ, so why not excuse the allegded perpetrators? So forget about the incidents--or be damned as an evil apostate. Even excommunicated yourself for doubting the benevolent will of the church or her supporters!![/QUOTE]

So god is into Peadophila now is he. If they are a representitive of god, and we are judged by our actions. then it should say in the bible, I LIKE SMALL BUTTS AND I CAN NOT'TH LIE.

Forum List

Back