Pope Francis Issues Orders Aimed At Cracking Down On Vatican Corruption

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Pope Francis is taking additional steps to crack down on corruption at the Vatican by decreeing that all bishops and cardinals be tried if they are suspected criminal behavior. This marks the second time in two days that the pope has worked to hold top church officials accountable for their actions.

Under the law published Friday, Vatican-based high prelates who work in the Holy See will be tried by the lay court that also hears criminal cases. They will no longer be given special judicial treatment by a body made up of high-ranking clergy members known as the court of cassation.

They finally did it. They pissed off dad.

That's nice. What is the Pope doing to protect altar boys from being raped by sex starved Priests?
Too little, too late.

That's nice. What is the Pope doing to protect altar boys from being raped by sex starved Priests?
Too little, too late.
Super. He offered prayers for the victims of ONE sex crazed priest. How about the untold thousands of other altar boys who were raped? And what is he doing to insure it STOPS? I'd be all for providing prostitutes, I'm sure the Catholic Church can provide the very best.

howabout directing his attention to the root cause of corruption for the christian and desert religions - their congregations, members who haven't the liest remorse for their uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent.
1619918987514.png

good luck, francis.

The Democratic Party?
the bible belt - christians and whichever party they can absorb sinisterly through their vast numbers and deceitful purpose.

- after being finally run out of the present party they no longer can manipulate.

The Democratic Party?
the bible belt - christians and whichever party they can absorb sinisterly through their vast numbers and deceitful purpose.

- after being finally run out of the present party they no longer can manipulate.
Well the picture you posted looked liked the KKK and the KKK was the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party?

Well the picture you posted looked liked the KKK and the KKK was the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party.
the clan on steroids ... party time.

content, bing - do you ever read the posts you comment on or just go with your madeup fantasies that mimic your madeup religion.

tea party -
1619927068527.png

aka - the kkk - christianity - - > own it bing, is red your favorite color.

The pope is cutting his hair on the Holy See, because if a choirboy has long hair, it's a shame for the Priests to be caught committing sodomy in church, but if a woman tosses her long hair, rips her bodice, and reveals her bosom with a lusty sigh to the Priest at confession in church, then it's all the greater glory for everyone involved.

The pope is cutting his hair on the Holy See, because if a choirboy has long hair, it's a shame for the Priests to be caught committing sodomy in church, but if a woman tosses her long hair, rips her bodice, and reveals her bosom with a lusty sigh to the Priest at confession in church, then it's all the greater glory for everyone involved.
Not sure I understood all of that, but I appreciate the writing style. :)

Too little, too late.
Super. He offered prayers for the victims of ONE sex crazed priest. How about the untold thousands of other altar boys who were raped? And what is he doing to insure it STOPS? I'd be all for providing prostitutes, I'm sure the Catholic Church can provide the very best.
He pontificates :eusa_angel: frequently on it. Not much.

Maybe Francis should worry about the affairs of the Catholic Church and mind his own business when it come to the USA and it's policy.
He is complicit in the attack on our borders and has turned Catholic Charities into mules to transport illegals across our country.

Forum List

Back