Zone1 Pope Francis Declares ‘Pedophiles Have a Special Place in Heaven’

God killed over 50,000 people with an earthquake the other day.
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord

(Note: I do not always have such a charitable attitude toward what God does... but really, who can question Him?)

God didn't do that. That would be Satan who did that. The world we are in is a wicked world.
God allows evil. Then also, there is a passage in the Old T (and God does not change, we recall) that quotes God as saying something to the effect that

"I do evil..." (and then it mentions some evil stuff He does but I can't recall the details)

God, you have to admit, is .. well, God.. and so He does whatever He decides to do, whether we humans u/stand it, or like it or not... I have often hated what God allowed in my life and the lives of loved ones.. and I love everyone. I feel the pain of people who go through hellish things.. But the stuff happens (is the point)

God allows evil. Then also, there is a passage in the Old T (and God does not change, we recall) that quotes God as saying something to the effect that

"I do evil..." (and then it mentions some evil stuff He does but I can't recall the details)

God, you have to admit, is .. well, God.. and so He does whatever He decides to do, whether we humans u/stand it, or like it or not... I have often hated what God allowed in my life and the lives of loved ones.. and I love everyone. I feel the pain of people who go through hellish things.. But the stuff happens (is the point)
I don't believe God did that. I think Satan did it.

I don't believe God did that. I think Satan did it.
But God allowed Satan to do it...

What is the difference? There is none.

If someone has a pitbull and sics that dog on you and you end up in the hospital, you can blame the dog all you want but the dog had an owner who allowed him to attack

But God allowed Satan to do it...

What is the difference? There is none.

If someone has a pitbull and sics that dog on you and you end up in the hospital, you can blame the dog all you want but the dog had an owner who allowed him to attack
For me there is. But I am not gong to explain why it matters to me.

Well, maybe some day you will go through something particularly bad that you cannot understand.. can't u/stand why God would allow it. A lot of us have been there.. Are you young.. say, under 40?

A reminder as to why I only follow Jesuses words. This guy has done more damage than possibly any other pope. Like many ellite institutions have done to themselves of late really.

A reminder as to why I only follow Jesuses words. This guy has done more damage than possibly any other pope. Like many ellite institutions have done to themselves of late really.
Catholicism is a heretical, apostate, worldly, system.

Fake News.

The words that appear above in quotation marks (and in bold below) were taken from a February 24, 2019, address by the pope at the end of the eucharistic concelebration. The original address on "The Protection of Minors in the Church" can be found in full on the Vatican website. NewsPunch has taken phrases from the address and presented them in a fabricated context. The address had no focus on accepting pedophiles or child abuse.

because you can't.

You can't argue that God allows some godawful stuff and no one knows why. Yes, we know about free will but earthquakes that kill so many people.. who can u/stand that?

He is NOT a pope.

I wish people would get that through their thick heads

Forum List

Back