Pope denounced by self appointed preacher

Maybe Mr Graham could debate the matter with the Pontiff ? It seems to me that the Popes stance has more basis in Christianity than that of Mr Graham.
150 years ago Mr Grahams predecessors were big fans of slavery but now not so much. I think this story points up how much of an outlier sect this branch of American Christianity is.
Jesus wasn't appointed by the Establishment also. If you lift up the Pope's robe, you will see that he is just an ordinary stranger.

hell-gif_14_delay-0.1s.gif

Maybe Mr Graham could debate the matter with the Pontiff ? It seems to me that the Popes stance has more basis in Christianity than that of Mr Graham.
150 years ago Mr Grahams predecessors were big fans of slavery but now not so much. I think this story points up how much of an outlier sect this branch of American Christianity is.
Bella Dodd, a former communist agent / spy, testified before the senate in 1953 and wrote the famous book of that time “School of Darkness” on infiltration of communist agents in the schools, colleges, governments, etc. in the US and Europe. She reconverted to Catholicism and also revealed that she knew of more than a thousand Russian communist agents who had infiltrated the clergy since the 1930s and a number rising to bishops and cardinals.

From that along with freemasons and gay cabals infiltrating rose some very corrupted Catholic seminaries esp. in the late 50s, 60s, 70s. Little wonder the Catholic Church has struggled for goodness within to overcome evil within. The Catholic Church is not exempt from attacks by the devil -- why would it be as it would be the devil’s greatest triumph. Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter.

All sex outside of true marriage is still sin according to Catholic teaching. So are many other words, actions and failures of the human race --- if that gives you any comfort.

Since when do you state worshiping wanks give a hoot in hell about the Pope?
Catholics don't protest as much as protestants. We are all supposed to be Children of God. Original sinners on the right wing would have done more for the greater glory of our immortals souls by taking pre-med classes instead of pre-judge classes, at every opportunity.

Since when do you state worshiping wanks give a hoot in hell about the Pope?
Catholics don't protest as much as protestants. We are all supposed to be Children of God. Original sinners on the right wing would have done more for the greater glory of our immortals souls by taking pre-med classes instead of pre-judge classes, at every opportunity.
Thanks for sharing, Mazie.

Just like papa Francis view on climate change, his views on SS-civil unions can be summed up as nothing more than his personal opinions and ignored...

Who are Graham's "predecessors"?
And were you aware the Popes "predecessors" burned people alive as "heritics" and slaughtered entire regions that dared to worship as Protestants instead of being forced into the Pope's cult.
The Catholic church and it's popes were mass murderers and terrorist in many ways as they employed
devious and devilish torture devices to make people confess their so called sins.
Ever hear of the Spanish Inquisition?

Your ignorance is unforgivable and you seem proud of it and the bug you have up your ass for Franklin Graham. You are truly a disgusting bit of rubbish and your frequent posts are without fail exercises in
idiocy though this one may be even more repugnant than usual.

I feel for someone with such a sick mind.

The first time I ever saw international lefties take the side of the Pope. Is it possible that the international left has more to fear from a single Protestant Preacher based in Va. than the Pontiff that they used to hate because of the Catholic stance against abortion? What's going on?

The first time I ever saw international lefties take the side of the Pope. Is it possible that the international left has more to fear from a single Protestant Preacher based in Va. than the Pontiff that they used to hate because of the Catholic stance against abortion? What's going on?

Who "fears" Franklin? Ridiculing his hypocrisy is not "fear".

P.S. Franklin is based out of North Carolina.

The Catholic Church is and was not as staunch as some Christian denominations. But liberal doctrines as part of their agenda was never promoted. However there are Cardinals and Bishops all over the world who run dioceses. In the Western World there is more of a liberal lean by some of them. Ironically in the areas where people have less, most are more conservative. Vatican 2 back in the late 1960's and enforced in the early 1970's helped to hurt the Church.

Graham isnt a catholic. Wrong religion, buddy. :laugh:

Forum List

Back