Pope Cozies up to muslims.

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Wow. What a sellout.

"step right up, behold as the false prophet sells out jesus and proclaims respect for the murderous faith of islam".

Yeah. The only people behind all this "one world religion" bullshit are the power elite.

I guess the pope is desperate after his quoting that Byzantine emperor in the speech he gave in Munich

The pope will turn his flock over to the antichrist. This is the Third Secret of Fatima.

Im not a catholic, but the Pope does and as such he feels the desire to reach out like Christ would. Christ was criticized for eating and talking with the sinners of society. But then they are the ones who needed Him most. I dont see anything wrong with the Pope trying to open dialogue, because its only by building mutual respect and getting people to listen that the Gospel can be taught and accepted. So whats so bad about him doing it?

Of course, he is likely to be killed anyway, which is sad.

Remember, the last time a pope went to Turkey, he got shot.

well the rate this one is going, i wouldnt be surprised if he got shot too. Course, i really dont want to see that happen, we just live in a world where people would have no problem doing it.

And im sure i could get on any message board and watch way too many "compassionate" liberals cheering if he was.

And im sure i could get on any message board and watch way too many "compassionate" liberals cheering if he was.

The polarisation among the american public is quite something to behold. Liberals vs. Conservative. It's like a football match between Manchester United and Mancester City over here in blighty. ;)

The polarisation among the american public is quite something to behold. Liberals vs. Conservative. It's like a football match between Manchester United and Mancester City over here in blighty. ;)

It is something to behold, but doesn't hold a candlestick to the polarization between the Sunnis and Shias, so I guess it's all relative.

Ya---we're like a soccer match except the rest of the world hopes both teams lose.

Ya---we're like a soccer match except the rest of the world hopes both teams lose.

I have to disagree, I think Europe and our other allies hope the Dems win, as they agree in fact and principle with EU.

I have to disagree, I think Europe and our other allies hope the Dems win, as they agree in fact and principle with EU.

Well I guess there is that-----I mean who else will help em if they need it. but I still say some Europeans like nothing better than to sit back and watch America get it's ass kicked.

Well I guess there is that-----I mean who else will help em if they need it. but I still say some Europeans like nothing better than to sit back and watch America get it's ass kicked.
Trust me, that will happen, perhaps, AFTER EU is under Sharia.

New Topics

Forum List

Back