Poorest 5% of Americans are among RICHEST 30% in the world!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
World Income Inequality

Ok, I'll hear no more bitching about the rich paying their fair share.

America's poorest 5% are among the richest 30% of humans in the world.

Capitalism has done you all well. Stop the envy. Stop the jealousy.

If you are dirt poor in America, you're still among the richest 30% of humans on the planet. If you are middle class in America, you're among the richest in the world.

This argument from the left is PURE envy, not necessity.

That graph actually shows the income disparity in America is extremely irrelevant compared to Brazil, India, China.......nations our left wing want us to creep slowly more in line with.

So, under status quo American capitalism, our rich are filthy rich. Our middle class are filthy rich by global standards, but not as rich as their rich neighbor. And our poor are among the top 30% of wealth earners in the world, but must look up to their fellow rich countrymen.

Our left is pissed at this situation for some reason.

World Income Inequality

If you are dirt poor in America, you're still among the richest 30% of humans on the planet. If you are middle class in America, you're among the richest in the world.

They don't live in other parts of the world... they live here.

poverty.jpg

Wow, just look at these rich bastards! They even have a horse!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
World Income Inequality

everything is relative.
Comparing the USA to an African country for the purpose of this thread is asinine at best.
Deceptive is more like it.

Success by racing to the bottom.

World Income Inequality

By that logic, the people in the other 49 states shouldnt' give a shit about what happens on Wall Street.

What if the rest of the world began demanding WE, all Americans, forfeit our wealth to them out of fairness? I bet our "poor" wouldn't like being called the filthy top 30% who need to take care of Africa and India, right?

OWS- pure envy.

World Income Inequality

By that logic, the people in the other 49 states shouldnt' give a shit about what happens on Wall Street.

What if the rest of the world began demanding WE, all Americans, forfeit our wealth to them out of fairness? I bet our "poor" wouldn't like being called the filthy top 30% who need to take care of Africa and India, right?

OWS- pure envy.

bucs90- pure stupid

World Income Inequality

everything is relative.
Comparing the USA to an African country for the purpose of this thread is asinine at best.

So the top 30% of wealth earners in the world aren't indebted to the bottom 30%? It's a global marketplace. Shouldn't the UN force all Americans to forfeit more to the global cause?

World Income Inequality

everything is relative.

So the top 30% of wealth earners in the world aren't indebted to the bottom 30%? It's a global marketplace. Shouldn't the UN force all Americans to forfeit more to the global cause?

because that's just like paying taxes :cuckoo:

World Income Inequality

everything is relative.

Naah global trade/corporations are taking care of that.

OWS- pure envy.

bucs90- pure stupid

It's taking left wing domestic logic and applying it globally. The left thinks the top earners in this country owe something to the lesser. The modern market is global. So....by that logic, all Americans, as we're all in the top 30% of earners, should owe Africa and India something and the UN should lay a global tax on us all.

Be consistent please.

OWS- pure envy.

bucs90- pure stupid

It's taking left wing domestic logic and applying it globally. The left thinks the top earners in this country owe something to the lesser. The modern market is global. So....by that logic, all Americans, as we're all in the top 30% of earners, should owe Africa and India something and the UN should lay a global tax on us all.

Be consistent please.

the global tax is global trade.

everything is relative.

And THAT is exactly the idea the left tried to implement, and is STILL trying: They were called "carbon credits".

You're in the filthy rich 30% buddy. Pay up your fair share to Rhwanda.

And THAT is exactly the idea the left tried to implement, and is STILL trying: They were called "carbon credits".

You're in the filthy rich 30% buddy. Pay up your fair share to Rhwanda.

:rolleyes:

and round wheels!

you call that poor?

Holy shit, I overlooked those "round" wheels...

You BOTH over looked that they are rubber wheels and not wooden ones! What is wrong with you.

i was distracted by the fact that one of those little rich bastards has at least one sneaker. you can see it right there in the picture.

i don't know who they think they're fooling

Forum List

Back