Poor Trump, he needs his cult even more now

Why don't all you Trumptards go down to Mar-a-Largo and show him how much he's loved. He's may be starting to get the idea he's not as loved as much as he thought. Go down and throw him a party or something...Members are quitting Mar-a-Lago because it has become a 'sad' and 'dispirited' place since Trump moved in, author says

Still living rent free in your empty melon of a head.
You mean like Joe is going to be living rent free in yours now?..(chuckle)

"Sad and dispirited place". lol

Must be nice to be wealthy AND a Snowflake. Who the hell gets all gloomy because someone who you will rarely see moves back in?

I'm calling B.S on the author.

Why don't all you Trumptards go down to Mar-a-Largo and show him how much he's loved. He's may be starting to get the idea he's not as loved as much as he thought. Go down and throw him a party or something...Members are quitting Mar-a-Lago because it has become a 'sad' and 'dispirited' place since Trump moved in, author says
One of the most toxic people on the planet.

I agree.

Ben Thomson should really get a life.
Exactly how I felt about you wingers during Obama's eight years.

Still living rent free in your empty melon of a head.
You mean like Joe is going to be living rent free in yours now?..(chuckle)

Unlike you I can attack policies instead of the person, and we all know Biden isn't pulling the strings here.

Forum List

Back