Poor old Milo

It gets harder and harder to make a living out of hate.

There's hope it will turn out as you say. On the other hand, the ban is likely to raise Milo's profile with the alt-right, racist, Nazi crowd - your thread being just one way in which this happens - and that may well make it easier for him to make a living off hate. There are just too many out there hoping for some goon to tell them their pathetic, miserable existence is elevated by hating some people. Just look around to see how that works.
Sure does prove his point, doesn't it!

Australia bans Milo Yiannopoulos in wake of Christchurch massacre

The Australian government has banned Milo Yiannopoulos from touring the country after he posted “appalling” comments about Islam in response to the mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand this week.

The move comes just a week after Australia's immigration minister David Coleman had personally approved the far-right commentator's visa, against the advice of the home affairs department, which said he may fail the character test to enter Australia.

Mr Yiannopoulos was scheduled to visit Australia in 2019 for a speaking tour.

But after he posted on Facebook about the deadly massacre at two mosques in Christchurch which claimed the lives of 49 people, the Australian government swiftly responded by cancelling his visa. Australian national Brenton Tarrant has been charged with murder and remanded in custody.

Tommy what I really hope is that a lot, and I mean a LOT, of Americans read your ramblings and really, really cool off toward the Brits in every conceivable way. Already it's not a real alliance. I hope your posts make it less and less of one, because many Americans' eyes are really opening up. I hope your posts continue to do the trick. I mean that sincerely.
Tommy has declared himself a Muslim lover last year, when I pointed out that London has a Radical Muslim Terrorist as mayor. He since then has done nothing but throw insults at me, which is fine, because I tell the truth, which to a liberal is like garlic to a vampire.
How is Khan a "Radical Muslim Terrorist" you cowardly fuck ?

There's hope it will turn out as you say. On the other hand, the ban is likely to raise Milo's profile with the alt-right, racist, Nazi crowd - your thread being just one way in which this happens - and that may well make it easier for him to make a living off hate. There are just too many out there hoping for some goon to tell them their pathetic, miserable existence is elevated by hating some people. Just look around to see how that works.
Cant we just enjoy Milo getting snotted ?

You clearly fear the queer... This must be awkward for you...

Tommy probably wants some Radical Muslim to throw Milo off a building.

------------------------------ he is 'muslim' Tommy !!

Forum List

Back