Poor Madison - the president took their pregame

He was elected by people like you, you're the real cause of the problem because you do absolutely no research and assume that what the media tells you is true.

Even if you didn't elect him, it makes it no less true. Maybe if people got out and fucking voted (Do you know how small the percentage of voting americans is?) things might change.

"But no, football is on, so fuck this country."

Why look at you, a full of shit noob!

Not even worth a :lol:

The fact of the matter is that he has made things worse in the job market since he took office.

It has nothing to do with whether it is football that is on, the last episode of "One Life to Live" or reruns of The Partridge Family. He doesn't know what the hell he is doing and every thing he does only makes things worse.

Elected by people like me? Do you mean because I didn't choose to blow the Republicans and vote for McCain but rather chose a third party candidate?

Who said "fuck this country"? I sure didn't. Obama's speech isn't going to change a damned thing and me listening to him campaign on nationwide TV is not going to help either.

Immie

My my, aren't you a little selfish, assuming everyone who ignores the president for football didn't vote for him.

So let me follow your logic a little here; Because you don't believe he was the right candidate, you chose to ignore and ridicule his policies without any foreknowledge of the causation of implementation.

I think I know what the problem with all this is now. It isn't Obama, it's the people who didn't get their way in the 2008 election and have been continually attempting to sabotage any plan of action he has put forth.

Obama looks like a saint now.

Last I checked being new to an internet forum doesn't make someone less knowing about Politics. Since it's all conjecture and philosophy anyways.

You don't have to be living on Earth for 80 years to know a Banana when you see one.

I guess I will have to forgive you for putting words in my mouth twice.

Obviously, you have a problem with reading comprehension.

Immie

He was elected by people like you, you're the real cause of the problem because you do absolutely no research and assume that what the media tells you is true.

Even if you didn't elect him, it makes it no less true. Maybe if people got out and fucking voted (Do you know how small the percentage of voting americans is?) things might change.

The fact of the matter is that he has made things worse in the job market since he took office.

It has nothing to do with whether it is football that is on, the last episode of "One Life to Live" or reruns of The Partridge Family. He doesn't know what the hell he is doing and every thing he does only makes things worse.

Elected by people like me? Do you mean because I didn't choose to blow the Republicans and vote for McCain but rather chose a third party candidate?

Who said "fuck this country"? I sure didn't. Obama's speech isn't going to change a damned thing and me listening to him campaign on nationwide TV is not going to help either.

Immie

My my, aren't you a little selfish, assuming everyone who ignores the president for football didn't vote for him.

So let me follow your logic a little here; Because you don't believe he was the right candidate, you chose to ignore and ridicule his policies without any foreknowledge of the causation of implementation.

I think I know what the problem with all this is now. It isn't Obama, it's the people who didn't get their way in the 2008 election and have been continually attempting to sabotage any plan of action he has put forth.

Last I checked being new to an internet forum doesn't make someone less knowing about Politics. Since it's all conjecture and philosophy anyways.

You don't have to be living on Earth for 80 years to know a Banana when you see one.

Obama looks like a saint?

LOL - he looks like a petulant peevish brat who is annoyed because hardly anyone wants to listen to him anymore.

He can't even come to Wisconsin these days. It was his place of refuge in 2010. Madison and that one little factory in Racine.

But since he wouldn't come here and keep his promise to march with the union members in his comfortable shoes, he can't even count Wisconsin as a safe haven anymore.

He is sinking fast and he thinks recycling old ideas will make a difference? He needs to just sit down and let the people who know about business get to business.

When he finally shuts up, the recovery will begin.

Immie

If that was the case, he'd have never won Wisconsin.

Immie

LOL - he looks like a petulant peevish brat who is annoyed because hardly anyone wants to listen to him anymore.

He can't even come to Wisconsin these days. It was his place of refuge in 2010. Madison and that one little factory in Racine.

But since he wouldn't come here and keep his promise to march with the union members in his comfortable shoes, he can't even count Wisconsin as a safe haven anymore.

He is sinking fast and he thinks recycling old ideas will make a difference? He needs to just sit down and let the people who know about business get to business.

The funny thing is that Photonic must have major reading comprehension problems. I never said I would not listen to President Obama. I said, I did not need to listen to him at the time he was campaigning as I could catch the campaign speech shortly after the game. Nor did I say that I felt anyone else who cared to watch it, should not be able to watch it edit: at the time it was given.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

Immie

That's ironic.

Immie

That's ironic.

Are you actually going to discuss the issue or just keep proving you are an idiot who can't read?

Immie

The funny thing is that Photonic must have major reading comprehension problems. I never said I would not listen to President Obama. I said, I did not need to listen to him at the time he was campaigning as I could catch the campaign speech shortly after the game. Nor did I say that I felt anyone else who cared to watch it, should not be able to watch it edit: at the time it was given.

Immie

Indeed. Photonic's post was so far out in left field I didn't know where to start in asking WTH. That's why I only responded to the joke part where they said Obama looks like a saint.

Very funny, very talking-pointish post. So 2009.

Immie

Indeed. Photonic's post was so far out in left field I didn't know where to start in asking WTH. That's why I only responded to the joke part where they said Obama looks like a saint.

No, the real funny bit is that I'm not actually on anyone's side, least of all Obama.

As to the previous post, it's ironic because I was typing about how little you seem to comprehend my post earlier, and you come out and say that. It was a bit ironic and pretty funny to me.

Immie

No, the real funny bit is that I'm not actually on anyone's side, least of all Obama.

As to the previous post, it's ironic because I was typing about how little you seem to comprehend my post earlier, and you come out and say that. It was a bit ironic and pretty funny to me.

You call Immie's post ironic because of how little I seemed to comprehend your post?

Welll ... it is true that I didn't comprehend your bizarre, practically off-topic post, but each time you post anew you make it seem more and more like you lack reading comprehension.

If you have something to say to me, say it to me. When you send your responses to me Immie's way, it just makes it look like you aren't keeping up.

You call Immie's post ironic because of how little I seemed to comprehend your post?

Welll ... it is true that I didn't comprehend your bizarre, practically off-topic post, but each time you post anew you make it seem more and more like you lack reading comprehension.

If you have something to say to me, say it to me. When you send your responses to me Immie's way, it just makes it look like you aren't keeping up.

I suppose if you want to use strawberry jelly on your PB&J it might taste good, I prefer raspberry.

I suppose if you want to use strawberry jelly on your PB&J it might taste good, I prefer raspberry.

Yup. That's the kind of non sequitur I'm learning to expect from you.

Well, it's your choice whether you want to be understood or not.

It appears that everyone's general lack of understanding throughout this entire Thread has amounted to approximately my last post, so I'm just waving the white flag because you guys will only pull about that much out of my posts as that.

There is a difference between comprehension and willfully covering your ears while shouting I'm an idiot.

It appears that everyone's general lack of understanding throughout this entire Thread has amounted to approximately my last post, so I'm just waving the white flag because you guys will only pull about that much out of my posts as that.

There is a difference between comprehension and willfully covering your ears while shouting I'm an idiot.

I can't tell yet. You might be an idiot. Accusing someone of doing no research and basically completely misconstruing his post. Wilful? I guess it would be reassuring if it was wilful on your part. But so far, it's hard to tell how much you are wilfully distorting what we say and how much you just don't get.

I'll be watching your future posts with interest to see how much you actually comprehend and how much of your apparent denseness has been an act.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back