Poor guy He believed obama and obamacare

Too bad the healthcare he signed up for is the charred corpse of what conservatives have made of the ACA. Oh, and he STILL is getting the procedure despite that. So FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT
Hey moron I’ve talked to pilots that fly relief into PR
You are aware PR’ns turn their lights out when
The planes fly in to make it a peer they have no power aren’t you?
Wow you are the stupidest fuck in the world. I have FAMILY in Puerto Rico. I have BEEN there since the hurricane. I went to a FUNERAL where the building had no power and they had to set up a gas generator to power our one little room. You should be ashamed of yourself for looking the other way as millions of your fellow Americans suffered and thousands died. May your friends and family never be in such a situation, even though your kind enjoys it happening to others.

Too bad the healthcare he signed up for is the charred corpse of what conservatives have made of the ACA. Oh, and he STILL is getting the procedure despite that. So FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT
Hey moron I’ve talked to pilots that fly relief into PR
You are aware PR’ns turn their lights out when
The planes fly in to make it a peer they have no power aren’t you?
Wow you are the stupidest fuck in the world. I have FAMILY in Puerto Rico. I have BEEN there since the hurricane. I went to a FUNERAL where the building had no power and they had to set up a gas generator to power our one little room. You should be ashamed of yourself for looking the other way as millions of your fellow Americans suffered and thousands died. May your friends and family never be in such a situation, even though your kind enjoys it happening to others.
So sez joe tough guy that calls me a piece of shit after an inaques comment
Ya like I’m going to believe what you have to say

This happens more than you would think.
upload_2018-7-10_18-56-7.jpeg

did you read the article in full?
Yup
I bet some one had to read it to you

If you read it you certainly didn't understand what you read? Also his cataracts did not just suddenly appear I have had cataracts 10 years and just now having problems seeing out of right eye. Who's fault is it? Mine I had it scheduled last summer and cancelled.

You think you can blame obama on a provider network? Some docs and hospitals like to blame anyone except themselves and the insurance company reimbursement. Think again dunce boy.
For some reason that makes no sense and lacks footing for you story. False report

did you read the article in full?
Yup
I bet some one had to read it to you

If you read it you certainly didn't understand what you read? Also his cataracts did not just suddenly appear I have had cataracts 10 years and just now having problems seeing out of right eye. Who's fault is it? Mine I had it scheduled last summer and cancelled.

You think you can blame obama on a provider network? Some docs and hospitals like to blame anyone except themselves and the insurance company reimbursement. Think again dunce boy.
For some reason that makes no sense and lacks footing for you story. False report

You cannot comprehend that if a provider does not sign a contract with an insurance company to accept said reimbursement it is obama's fault? Then I've heard they blamed Obama? Not surprised your from Fairhope.

NOT Obama and NOT ObamaCares.

Did you see what trump is doing? He's taking healthcare away from the poor and bringing back junk insurance. Which you trumpkins will surely buy. Then, when they screw you over, you'll blame Obama.

Educate yourself.
Obamacare policies can be bought for 40 bucks a month in cassia county

Did you see what trump is doing? He's taking healthcare away from the poor and bringing back junk insurance. Which you trumpkins will surely buy. Then, when they screw you over, you'll blame Obama.

Educate yourself.
Obamacare policies can be bought for 40 bucks a month in cassia county
tyroneweaver

You are correct that, in places where the effing Repub slime have been unsuccessful in screwing us over, ObamaCares is very inexpensive. Thank you for pointing that out.

Are you aware that your sig graphic is incorrect.

All of the PP numbers are wrong.

The NRA does get money from from several US govt agencies,

many more millions $ bribes go to congress slime (all Rs)

NRA has a lot of children's blood on their hands.

Not only have NRA members have been mass or serial shooters,

the Fla shooter belonged to team that got a grant from nra. IOW, he was trained by the NRA.

The shooter in Sutherland TX is a member.

Hell, even Timothy McVeigh was an ex-member.

Google is your friend.

Educate yourself.
Your Ins Comp wants to exempt certain drugs, and no cover problems they see down the line. It was not like that prior to Obama care, so what caused it.?

Educate yourself.
Your Ins Comp wants to exempt certain drugs, and no cover problems they see down the line. It was not like that prior to Obama care, so what caused it.?

Sure the hell was.

Forum List

Back