Poor guy He believed obama and obamacare

Hi Care, of course this Trump snowflake didn't read the article. If they read and thought they wouldn't be Trumpettes. Conservatives today only have to blame another and they feel they've said something. Useless people.

Have a nice 4th.

did you read the article in full?
Yup
I bet some one had to read it to you

If you read it you certainly didn't understand what you read? Also his cataracts did not just suddenly appear I have had cataracts 10 years and just now having problems seeing out of right eye. Who's fault is it? Mine I had it scheduled last summer and cancelled.

You think you can blame obama on a provider network? Some docs and hospitals like to blame anyone except themselves and the insurance company reimbursement. Think again dunce boy.

What is TrumpCare??? I want to know.

It's ACA with Donald Trump as President. I guess the Democrats never imagined anyone else would be elected. :rolleyes:

It non existant, as they whittle away at the ACA , Medicaid, and Medicare. He never had a plan, you are right, his plan was just to get rid of the ACA with no replacement.

It's ACA with Donald Trump as President. I guess the Democrats never imagined anyone else would be elected. :rolleyes:

It non existant, as they whittle away at the ACA , Medicaid, and Medicare. He never had a plan, you are right, his plan was just to get rid of the ACA with no replacement.
Our country survived for hundreds of years without obama care
I don’t have obama care and I hsve insurance

The biggest mistake we made with health care is letting the insurance companies convince us that their product is a necessity.

The biggest mistake we made with health care is letting the insurance companies convince us that their product is a necessity.
If the dems would have left out the mandate they would still be in control of both houses
The mandate was a killer

Obama is responsible for every medical treatment now?

If the dems would have left out the mandate they would still be in control of both houses
The mandate was a killer

Yea, I guess you could blame it on the dems but it was put in at the last minute at the very urgent request of insurance companies or no play. Obama did not want it originally.

Where did you purchase your insurance?

Hi Care, of course this Trump snowflake didn't read the article. If they read and thought they wouldn't be Trumpettes. Conservatives today only have to blame another and they feel they've said something. Useless people.

Have a nice 4th.

Don't recall him mentioning Trump.

But you, being a left-winger, can't help yourself. You JUST KNOW what and why people think the way they do. After all, by definition, you KNOW EVERYTHING. You are, after all, a left winger.

Enjoy your day. Take a nice long stroll on a short pier.

Too bad the healthcare he signed up for is the charred corpse of what conservatives have made of the ACA. Oh, and he STILL is getting the procedure despite that. So FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT
Hey moron I’ve talked to pilots that fly relief into PR
You are aware PR’ns turn their lights out when
The planes fly in to make it a peer they have no power aren’t you?

Forum List

Back