Poor America poor republicans

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Obamas DOW up 393 ,,,NAS 107,,,,,,,and still they bellyache,,,,,and wait till they see how great Hillary does

Eddie, you can talk all day, it's cheap. You claimed to have made 165K last week....but neglected to include you lost at least that in the sell off the day before so you didn't "make 165K"....stop the BS, I'm onto you

Eddie, you can talk all day, it's cheap. You claimed to have made 165K last week....but neglected to include you lost at least that in the sell off the day before so you didn't "make 165K"....stop the BS, I'm onto you

truth be told I did make 165 k that day and 117k today but I'll need about 4 more days like that to get even

truth be told I did make 165 k that day and 117k today but I'll need about 4 more days like that to get even

I don't believe you Edward.

and that wasn't last week the 165 was last Friday

I'm noticing Eddie only posts on the markets when it's up.....dope
want to see the 111 k I made today sassy ?? don't fret sassy, dems are just naturally smarter than you republicans

want to see the 111 k I made today sassy ??

I want to see it.

dems are just naturally smarter than you republicans

The Dems I see in Chicago are pretty dumb.

want to see the 111 k I made today sassy ?? don't fret sassy, dems are just naturally smarter than you republicans

I want to see it.

Day Change **

+$118,089.62...................sorry I made a small mistake with the final number

I want to see it.

Day Change **

+$118,089.62...................sorry I made a small mistake with the final number
going to dinner ,,,,,,later

I want to see it.

Day Change **

Wow, that almost looks like real money!
How'd ya do it?

I want to see it.

Day Change **

I made +$3,024,000.34.......see how that works? LOL

I want to see it.

Day Change **

How many zeroes in a bazillion?

I want to see it.

Day Change **

yeah sass you left out the days change

I want to see it.

Day Change **

yeah sass you left out the days change

and you left out this sass you poor pub
otal Accounts Value *

$3,643,074.62
Total Cash & Cash Investments

$111,424.50
Total Market Value

$3,531,650.12
Day Change **

+$118,089.62

Forum List