Pompeo slams Susan Rice: "She has a history of going on Sunday shows and lying."

To quote Tony Soprano ..."A lot of balls Janice. You got a lot of balls."

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo responds to former National Security Adviser Susan Rice's claims about the Trump administration.

Pompeo does the same thing on Sunday's I guess he doesn't like the competition?

Funny and I agree. Pompeo is a jerk. He knows Susan Rice is extremely intelligent, informed and honest. Like his boss anyone who criticizes the Trump Administration is called a liar. Count in this hate and fear rhetoric all persons being considered to be Biden's running mate, the Major Newspapers and National TV Networks, NPR and PBS and the Millions of us who lean left and reject Authoritarianism.

So how do you explain her explanation of what happened in Benghazi on the Sunday morning news shows?

Post what she said and I'll respond, not posting a credible piece of evidence will warrant you a STFU medal.

Ah, yes...another case of "selective memory" from the left! You need to have the whole sordid handling of Benghazi by the Clinton State Department and the Obama Administration rehashed for you?

Either Susan Rice is extremely intelligent (which then begs the question why she would have let herself be the "point person" for the barrage of lies the Obama Administration unleashed that Sunday morning?)...or she's honest (which then begs the question why she told the lies she did?) but clueless!

She can't be both...

No she's not, but you seem to be.

Would that response be an "Idiot-gram"? :)

Nope, it was thoughtful and substantive, and observation of your many posts.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo responds to former National Security Adviser Susan Rice's claims about the Trump administration.

Funny and I agree. Pompeo is a jerk. He knows Susan Rice is extremely intelligent, informed and honest. Like his boss anyone who criticizes the Trump Administration is called a liar. Count in this hate and fear rhetoric all persons being considered to be Biden's running mate, the Major Newspapers and National TV Networks, NPR and PBS and the Millions of us who lean left and reject Authoritarianism.

So how do you explain her explanation of what happened in Benghazi on the Sunday morning news shows?

Post what she said and I'll respond, not posting a credible piece of evidence will warrant you a STFU medal.

You know damn well what she said, you obnoxious piece of shit! It was a lie. Hillary had even told Chelsea it was a terrorist attack, so why did Rice blame a video?

Are you denying that the video created violent protests throughout the Muslim world? Do you understand Libya is a Muslim Country? Do you have proof the attack on our Mission was not because of this video?

I have no idea if Hillary said this to Chelsea, or if she did what does that change. Of course it was a terrorist attack, but what motivated them to do so?

The video did NOT cause the terrorist attack in Libya. Doesn't 9/11 mean anything to you?

The total number of views of that video were microscopic in the grand scheme of things.

Your dedicated ignorance is noted, you poor excuse for a libtard!

Wow, you sure are stubborn. I DID NOT claim the video was the sole motivation for the attack on the Mission in Benghazi, I believe the video was one possible reason and COULD NOT BE RULED OUT. Your comment is ludicrous; 9/11 wasn't motivated by the video which was released over a decade later. Did you want others to believe I suggested it was?

This attempt YEARS LATER to claim that the You Tube video is the reason those men were killed in Benghazi is even more pathetic than the attempt by the Clinton State Department and the Obama Administration to sell that story way back then!

Oh please, grow up. I posted this, " I DID NOT claim the video was the sole motivation for the attack on the Mission in Benghazi, I believe the video was one possible reason and COULD NOT BE RULED OUT" Since you choose to respond to my link, and choose to claim I stated the video was the reason..., you are either incapable of reading and comprehending, or a damn liar.

You know damn well what she said, you obnoxious piece of shit! It was a lie. Hillary had even told Chelsea it was a terrorist attack, so why did Rice blame a video?

Are you denying that the video created violent protests throughout the Muslim world? Do you understand Libya is a Muslim Country? Do you have proof the attack on our Mission was not because of this video?

I have no idea if Hillary said this to Chelsea, or if she did what does that change. Of course it was a terrorist attack, but what motivated them to do so?

The video did NOT cause the terrorist attack in Libya. Doesn't 9/11 mean anything to you?

The total number of views of that video were microscopic in the grand scheme of things.

Your dedicated ignorance is noted, you poor excuse for a libtard!

Wow, you sure are stubborn. I DID NOT claim the video was the sole motivation for the attack on the Mission in Benghazi, I believe the video was one possible reason and COULD NOT BE RULED OUT. Your comment is ludicrous; 9/11 wasn't motivated by the video which was released over a decade later. Did you want others to believe I suggested it was?

This attempt YEARS LATER to claim that the You Tube video is the reason those men were killed in Benghazi is even more pathetic than the attempt by the Clinton State Department and the Obama Administration to sell that story way back then!

Oh please, grow up. I posted this, " I DID NOT claim the video was the sole motivation for the attack on the Mission in Benghazi, I believe the video was one possible reason and COULD NOT BE RULED OUT" Since you choose to respond to my link, and choose to claim I stated the video was the reason..., you are either incapable of reading and comprehending, or a damn liar.

Once again...I find the attempt to make the You Tube video a reason for the attack in Benghazi to be even more pathetic NOW than it was back then!

Ah, yes...another case of "selective memory" from the left! You need to have the whole sordid handling of Benghazi by the Clinton State Department and the Obama Administration rehashed for you?

Either Susan Rice is extremely intelligent (which then begs the question why she would have let herself be the "point person" for the barrage of lies the Obama Administration unleashed that Sunday morning?)...or she's honest (which then begs the question why she told the lies she did?) but clueless!

She can't be both...

No she's not, but you seem to be.

Would that response be an "Idiot-gram"? :)

Nope, it was thoughtful and substantive, and observation of your many posts.

"No she's not, but you seem to be."
That's your version of "thoughtful and substantive", Rye Catcher? Seriously?

Forum List

Back