Pompeo slams Susan Rice: "She has a history of going on Sunday shows and lying."

The entire Libya mess did a lot of damage to the (D)'s. The lies that got us involved. The Benghazi mess and Rice's involvement in promoting lies about that did a ton of damage to Hillary.

One would think the party would want to steer clear of that. I guess we will see.

Gee, another alternative history lesson by the Right Wing echoed; it is one more BIG LIE. The issue is a rewrite of history and the attack on Benghazi was the fault of the Obama Administration, specifically HRC and Susan Rice.

It is A-Holes who echo this BIG LIE; NO ONE KNOWS what motivated the killers, least of whom are those who echo this false claim.

HRC was the victim of the Witch Hunt and stood before a belligerent Congress, responded to their loaded questions and the result after Millions of Dollars Spent, no wrong doing by the Sect. of State nor the Ambassador to the UN was found.
Ds never lie, but Rs always do. WTF is wrong with you?

Quote: "Ds never lie, but Rs always do" "'What is wrong with you?"

Response: What the F. is wrong with you? I never made that claim, nor do I ever post anything lumping all people as X, Y or Z. Biddable fools echo the BIG LIES, but that does not mean they are all stupid, just too easily led by charlatans and demagogues.

To quote Tony Soprano ..."A lot of balls Janice. You got a lot of balls."

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo responds to former National Security Adviser Susan Rice's claims about the Trump administration.

Sure, whatever. Like I'd listen anything that came out of Secretary Hayseed's mouth at this point. But using a Soprano's reference is right on the money since that's how Trump runs his administration (like a mafia family). Problem is, Susan Rice has the credentials to be SOS. Pompeo doesn't. She's just calling out the incompetence and lies. Here's just a small example.

Rice is a proven liar many times over, you dumb fucking turd.

She tells it like it is. Right wing conspiracy theories aside...which is all you knuckleheads have.

Is that what she was doing when she went on all the Sunday morning talk shows and lied about some video causing the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi?

So why do the Banana Republicans always and completely ignore the fact that she qualified her comments that Sunday with the fact that the investigation was just starting and that we'd have to wait for that to be complete before they would be able to definitively say what happened. Furthermore in each interview she delivered the approved talking points, clearly laying the blame on extremist who came to the consulate building with heavy weapons. Clearly they sought some kind of connection between the riots in Cairo and the violence in Benghazi, but then most all news networks reported some kind of protest in Benghazi, even Faux.

Banana Republicans have become a corrupt lot and should all be shown the door in the fall. Vote.

They knew it was a lie from the beginning. Hillary's emails proved that, dumbass.

"What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode."

Hillary would have known that "extremist elements" means terrorist, and could very well have believed there was some kind of protest going on when the extremist arrived. The email is a red herring.

Hillary lied, and Susan Rice lied, period.

She Knew All Along

She Knew All Along
The House hearing on Benghazi reveals that Hillary Clinton’s spin about the attack was a politically expedient fiction.
Thanks to Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi testimony on Thursday, we now understand why the former secretary of state never wanted anyone to see her emails and why the State Department sat on documents. Turns out those emails and papers show that the Obama administration deliberately misled the nation about the deadly events in Libya on Sept. 11, 2012.

Still posting this foaming at mouth nutjob (Strassel) conspiracy theory? Here, make yourself familiar with all things Benghazi. HRC sat before Trey "Benghazi" Gowdy's witch hunt and answered all their questions. And then took responsibility for it. And then led the change necessary. See anybody in the current admin do this? It's called accountability. Something that both HRC and Susan Rice will be remembered for.

Susan Rice would make a great VP.

If it wasn't for the hate factor baked in. She'd have been a better SoS than Kerry too.

She is hated because she's a sleazy lying piece of shit.

You must be thinking of that other lying piece of shit named Rice. You know the one who helped GW and the War-Hawks(D & R) invade Iraq and kill thousands of Americans and innocent Iraqis, based on lies about the threat a defeated nation like Iraq posed to the most powerful nation on earth.

No, I'm thinking of Susan Rice, Obama's national security advisor.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo responds to former National Security Adviser Susan Rice's claims about the Trump administration.

Sure, whatever. Like I'd listen anything that came out of Secretary Hayseed's mouth at this point. But using a Soprano's reference is right on the money since that's how Trump runs his administration (like a mafia family). Problem is, Susan Rice has the credentials to be SOS. Pompeo doesn't. She's just calling out the incompetence and lies. Here's just a small example.

She tells it like it is. Right wing conspiracy theories aside...which is all you knuckleheads have.

Is that what she was doing when she went on all the Sunday morning talk shows and lied about some video causing the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi?

So why do the Banana Republicans always and completely ignore the fact that she qualified her comments that Sunday with the fact that the investigation was just starting and that we'd have to wait for that to be complete before they would be able to definitively say what happened. Furthermore in each interview she delivered the approved talking points, clearly laying the blame on extremist who came to the consulate building with heavy weapons. Clearly they sought some kind of connection between the riots in Cairo and the violence in Benghazi, but then most all news networks reported some kind of protest in Benghazi, even Faux.

Banana Republicans have become a corrupt lot and should all be shown the door in the fall. Vote.

They knew it was a lie from the beginning. Hillary's emails proved that, dumbass.

"What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode."

Hillary would have known that "extremist elements" means terrorist, and could very well have believed there was some kind of protest going on when the extremist arrived. The email is a red herring.

She Knew All Along

She Knew All Along
The House hearing on Benghazi reveals that Hillary Clinton’s spin about the attack was a politically expedient fiction.
Thanks to Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi testimony on Thursday, we now understand why the former secretary of state never wanted anyone to see her emails and why the State Department sat on documents. Turns out those emails and papers show that the Obama administration deliberately misled the nation about the deadly events in Libya on Sept. 11, 2012.

Still posting this foaming at mouth nutjob (Strassel) conspiracy theory? Here, make yourself familiar with all things Benghazi. HRC sat before Trey "Benghazi" Gowdy's witch hunt and answered all their questions. And then took responsibility for it. And then led the change necessary. See anybody in the current admin do this? It's called accountability. Something that both HRC and Susan Rice will be remembered for.

She lied her ass off, dipstick. That's what we learned from your emails.

Sure, whatever. Like I'd listen anything that came out of Secretary Hayseed's mouth at this point.

Hayseed? He graduated first in his class from the United States Military Academy at West Point, for fucks sake.

Obviously that can't compete with your 2-week training session as a junior forklift driver at Shitstain Vocational School and Daycare.... shame on you ya dizzy c*nt.

Pompeo lies and believes in the rapture (highly ignorant)

Thank you sweety! Run outside and play now and when you come back, you can have a popsicle.

That's just another way of saying that she's a democratic politician. And an ugly one at that. Dayum but that woman looks to have been beat near to death with the ugly stick.
Could even be one of those shes that was a he weirdos before they had an operation and took a shit load of hormone shots. Seems to be confused enough.

I bet ole Billy boy still hit that.

The entire Libya mess did a lot of damage to the (D)'s. The lies that got us involved. The Benghazi mess and Rice's involvement in promoting lies about that did a ton of damage to Hillary.

One would think the party would want to steer clear of that. I guess we will see.

Gee, another alternative history lesson by the Right Wing echoed; it is one more BIG LIE. The issue is a rewrite of history and the attack on Benghazi was the fault of the Obama Administration, specifically HRC and Susan Rice.

It is A-Holes who echo this BIG LIE; NO ONE KNOWS what motivated the killers, least of whom are those who echo this false claim.

HRC was the victim of the Witch Hunt and stood before a belligerent Congress, responded to their loaded questions and the result after Millions of Dollars Spent, no wrong doing by the Sect. of State nor the Ambassador to the UN was found.

Response: What the F. is wrong with you? I never made that claim, nor do I ever post anything lumping all people as X, Y or Z. Biddable fools echo the BIG LIES, but that does not mean they are all stupid, just too easily led by charlatans and demagogues.
HRC was the victim of the Witch Hunt
:rolleyes::oops::auiqs.jpg:

Yep, and when you laugh and use laughter by itself with no effort to provide evidence that the Sect. of State was culpable for the attack on the mission, you lose. The facts are that the attack came within days of the video which sparked protests all across the Muslim World was a credible inference, and that is not a lie.

But I will offer a Mia Culpa if you can provide any evidence that the video did not motivate the killers to invade our Mission and kill Four Americans.

Yep, and when you laugh and use laughter by itself with no effort to provide evidence that the Sect. of State was culpable for the attack on the mission, you lose. The facts are that the attack came within days of the video which sparked protests all across the Muslim World was a credible inference, and that is not a lie.

But I will offer a Mia Culpa if you can provide any evidence that the video did not motivate the killers to invade our Mission and kill Four Americans.
If you believe a video caused Benghazi, you likely believe the Russians and Trump stole the election. And now you believe the Russians have bounties on US troops.

Am I right?

Susan 'the moustache' Rice is doing her damndest to audition for VP.
Might get it, too!
And if Beijing Joe wins, then we'll get Obama for 4 more years.
Fuck an A!!!

Yet Ms. Rice lied for 2 weeks.

Q: . Were you monitoring within Libya for any type of
reaction to this film?

A: Yes.

Q: Okay. And how long had you been monitoring in Libya
for any type of reaction to this film?

A: I think we had begun monitoring since about
September 8th.

Q: Okay. And had you had any reaction or hits on your
monitoring?

A: Very few, if any.

Q: So it appeared to be a nonevent in the country of
Libya?

A: It was a nonevent in the country of Libya.

Last edited:

Same source.

----------------------------------------------------
THERE WAS NO PROTEST

All five Diplomatic Security Agents on the ground that
night in Benghazi were consistent in their testimony--before
the attack began, there was no protest.
One agent testified:

Q: So the intelligence in and around Benghazi was that
there was no planned protest?

A: I did not hear of a planned protest, no.

Q: No one communicated that to you.

A: No, I did not hear that.\77\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
\77\Testimony of Diplomatic Sec. Agent 1, U.S. Dep't of State, Tr.
at 50-51 (Mar. 6, 2015) [hereinafter Diplomatic Sec. Agent 1 Testimony]
(on file with the Committee).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another agent testified:

Q: Do you recall at any time during the day seeing any
type of crowd form outside of the mission compound.

A: Other than?

Q: Other than normal activity that would have occurred
in Benghazi, just people coming and going.

A: So other than the attack and the attackers, no.

Q: Okay. So there was no protest, to the best of your
knowledge, the day of the attack.

A: Not to my knowledge.\78\
-------------------------------------------

She Knew All Along

She Knew All Along

Susan Rice would make a great VP.

If it wasn't for the hate factor baked in. She'd have been a better SoS than Kerry too.

She is hated because she's a sleazy lying piece of shit.

You must be thinking of that other lying piece of shit named Rice. You know the one who helped GW and the War-Hawks(D & R) invade Iraq and kill thousands of Americans and innocent Iraqis, based on lies about the threat a defeated nation like Iraq posed to the most powerful nation on earth.

It applies to both.

It is applied unequally. One had to do the Sunday morning talking point for about a year to convince the American public that Saddam was a threat to the worlds remaining super power in order to invade and occupy an oil rich Arab country. An ill advised invasion that cost thousands of US lives. Democrats didn't insist on investigation after investigation into who lied about what that got us into Iraq, even though the lies got us into that war. In Benghazi, the investigation had just begun and few facts were known in DC at the time. As if the Republicans wanted to blame the talking points for the attack.

Libs call what you just did "whataboutism."

Yeah?

Why don't you show us a few.

Yeah?

Emails Show Susan Rice Prepped To Lie By White House | Investor's Business Daily

Yeah?

Emails Show Susan Rice Prepped To Lie By White House | Investor's Business Daily

It's an opinion by a rabid right winger.

Sorry but that's not evidence.

She's a proven liar many times over. I've already proven it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back