Pollster Frank Luntz: GOP Numbers Are Looking Good – And Swing Voters Loathe Nancy Pelosi

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Unlike the president, I don’t trust polls any further than I can throw a huge sow. But I think Lunz has it right. This part of his observation is right on:

Well, I’ve been tracking this on a weekly basis going back now for a year and a half and these are the best numbers that the GOP has had in the last year,” he said, Mediaite reported. “One of the reasons is that women, working women, women with children, have begun to leave the Democratic Party. It’s not that they are pro-Republican, but what they see among the Democrats is the same kind of negativity that turned them off in previous elections.”

I’ve highlighted the most important finding. The Dims are not going to win on negativity.

More @ Pollster Frank Luntz: GOP Numbers Are Looking Good – And Swing Voters Loathe Nancy Pelosi

I know it will cost votes, but honestly, I can't complain that some women are trending towards conservative subservience towards men. :dunno:

I know it will cost votes, but honestly, I can't complain that some women are trending towards conservative subservience towards men. :dunno:
LOL you should try meeting some of these women you think are subservient to their husbands/boyfriends etc...Just nvm...why try explaining anything to you.

Forum List

Back