Polls look bad for Trump, McSally

Regarding the topic as laid out in the OP, here in Arizona McSally (RCP poll avg. 44.4%) will come in second to Kelly (RCP poll avg. 50.0%) just like she did in 2018 when she lost to Sinema. Too bad for the two faced bitch!

Regarding the Orange Clown's contest with Biden, here in AZ today has the 538 poll average with Biden up 3.0%. This will be a close race if Da Clown comes to Maricopa County once or twice more but I heard today on the news that the Fat Boy has demurred. Such a pity his fat ass is too lazy to do anything other than tweet sitting on his bed!

" Nice Try Fail Fabrication Of Rules "

* Joe Biden Wants Your Kids To Sit On His Lap And Talk About The First Thing That Pops Up *

This isn’t a debate thread. Post your tweets with a short comment, or no comment.
This is a debate forum and there is not an outlay of instructions in the op , so it seems as though you are out of luck with the demands to comply with being a twit .

The difference between this forum and pandering to the private despots of mainstream social media is that outside of direct threats we pretty much get to say whatever we want , so without direction from a moderator about some unannounced thread policy I will not abdicate to your fabricated dictates .

If you have not noticed yet in social media yet , links back to this forum are easily inserted into twit and faced booked to more honestly practice free speech and reeducate fools .

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Team Biden just dropped another $6 Million into Texas for the last week, while the “billionaire” is broke and pulling ad money, and he’s campaigning in states he won in 2016, desperately trying to stop the bleeding. :lol:

Ooh, Rasmussen!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back