Polls look bad for Trump, McSally

A different poll. This time, 170 historians:

View attachment 373288

When you see a partisan rating by leftist, and one that doesn’t have Carter in the bottom ten, can easily be discounted and laughed at.

I love how Democrats are blaming Trump for the pandemic. It reality they predicted millions upon millions of deaths and that is nowhere close to reality, so in that respect, off the leftist thinking, he did a great job on corona.

Latest daily US Covid deaths is 1500. Projecting that rate by election day it would be 300,000 and 709,000 in a year making this the worst epidemic in US history. We can hope that rate will improve and it might but it has been getting worse.
Meanwhile:
Current daily deaths
India 942
China 81
South Korea 56
Japan 4
Russia 129
UK 879
Brazil 703
US 1499
Why is the US response to the pandemic the worst in the world if it is not the leadership? The US received the complete genome of the virus and the genetic sequencing at same time as the rest of the world, in the first week of January. The US has the premier disease prevention agency in the world, the CDC, more hospitals beds per person, a leader in medical and virology research, more epidemiologists, more doctors, more hospitals, more medical schools. John Hopkins found the US to be the best prepared nation in terms of medical infrastructure of any nation. So why are we leading all nations in deaths?

I would be suspicious of several of those numbers. India has been accused of undercounting fatalities. China and Russia have authoritarian governments who routinely suppress bad news.

View attachment 373288

When you see a partisan rating by leftist, and one that doesn’t have Carter in the bottom ten, can easily be discounted and laughed at.

I love how Democrats are blaming Trump for the pandemic. It reality they predicted millions upon millions of deaths and that is nowhere close to reality, so in that respect, off the leftist thinking, he did a great job on corona.

Latest daily US Covid deaths is 1500. Projecting that rate by election day it would be 300,000 and 709,000 in a year making this the worst epidemic in US history. We can hope that rate will improve and it might but it has been getting worse.
Meanwhile:
Current daily deaths
India 942
China 81
South Korea 56
Japan 4
Russia 129
UK 879
Brazil 703
US 1499
Why is the US response to the pandemic the worst in the world if it is not the leadership? The US received the complete genome of the virus and the genetic sequencing at same time as the rest of the world, in the first week of January. The US has the premier disease prevention agency in the world, the CDC, more hospitals beds per person, a leader in medical and virology research, more epidemiologists, more doctors, more hospitals, more medical schools. John Hopkins found the US to be the best prepared nation in terms of medical infrastructure of any nation. So why are we leading all nations in deaths?

I would be suspicious of several of those numbers. India has been accused of undercounting fatalities. China and Russia have authoritarian governments who routinely suppress bad news.

Translation: The U.S. is doing no better than second-world nations.

View attachment 373288

Meanwhile:
Current daily deaths
India 942
China 81
South Korea 56
Japan 4
Russia 129
UK 879
Brazil 703
US 1499

CDC has also been accused of under counting deaths. It is not just deaths that the US leads the world. They are also number one in the number serious cases (those requiring treatment in an ICU) also number of active cases. It seems like whatever statistics you at, the US has done a terribly job.

It’s always the Trumpers who are violent and destroy property.
Man who allegedly set Biden hay bale sign on fire was Trump supporter, police report says

If you believed it, you wouldn't have to post it.

Why not?
Because it is a sign of emotional insecurity.
Tell me about how many Biden signs you see vs Trump signs.
In NYC, there are zero signs because no one wants their windows smashed.
There are zero Biden signs because the Trumpers break the windows, or vice versa?
No one's voting for Biden.
In fact, 10,000 Liberals are moving out of NYC every week.
They're probably moving to North Carolina and Florida.
I doubt they can even vote this time around.
It's interesting how tough Liberals are when they're lives and property are destroyed and threatened.

Man who allegedly set Biden hay bale sign on fire was Trump supporter, police report says
Kewl...one Trump supporter.
You are in emotional distress.

OP can't disagree with anything in this article (see the link). Polls, which were just as off last time, are all that the Dems have. Every other traditional indicator of who would win an election is with Trump. Come on OP, what can you disagree with in this article??

The case for Trump winning 2020 election
With many polls showing Biden winning both national and many key swing states, it is hard to determine the actual status of the election at this point in time. Wayne Allyn Root makes the case for why Trump is actually up nationally and in key states based on primarily non-polling data.

"Since primaries were born in 1912, no incumbent has ever lost the general election after receiving 75% or more of the votes from their party in the primaries. Trump received 94% of all cast in the 2020 Republican primaries."

LINK

So all the Burning, Looting and Murder from the progs dont equal a haybale being burned? You are totally insane.

Why not?
There are zero Biden signs because the Trumpers break the windows, or vice versa?
Wow that is delusional at best, utterly void of a shred of honesty at worst. The right lets you voice your opinion, even if they disagree, all the violence, rioting, looting and vandalism is coming from the left.

Why not?
Wow that is delusional at best, utterly void of a shred of honesty at worst. The right lets you voice your opinion, even if they disagree, all the violence, rioting, looting and vandalism is coming from the left.
Did you see the question mark at the end of my sentence? Blinded by your hyper-partisan outrage?

Forum List

Back