Polls look bad for Trump, McSally

North Carolina:

Love to see Cunningham win

Tillis is a weasel, talking out both sides of his mouth.

Clinton Leads by 7 Points in North Carolina Poll

A New York Times Upshot/Siena College survey released on Tuesday confirms that Mr. Trump’s standing has deteriorated considerably. Hillary Clinton has a seven-point lead over Mr. Trump in North Carolina, 46 percent to 39 percent, among likely voters in a three-way race including the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.

North Carolina:

Love to see Cunningham win

Tillis is a weasel, talking out both sides of his mouth.

Clinton Leads by 7 Points in North Carolina Poll

A New York Times Upshot/Siena College survey released on Tuesday confirms that Mr. Trump’s standing has deteriorated considerably. Hillary Clinton has a seven-point lead over Mr. Trump in North Carolina, 46 percent to 39 percent, among likely voters in a three-way race including the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.

Yeah, you go ahead and bitterly clinging to that. :lol:

Well I did my part and voted against McSally in the primary, but she won with 74% unfortunately.

Latest Virginia:

These low polls for Trump remind me of the low polls on election night when he won. Lol

I personally never understood the appointment of Salley. She lost to very beatable candidate in still slightly leaning right AZ. So they give this loser the other seat so she can lose it again? Never understood that thinking. In reality, while the GOP will very likely win AL to get to 54 seats, but the Dems have no other really vulnerable seats, but the GOP has many:
(1) ME: is in blue NE. Collins isn’t liked by the GOP or Dems. This seat is lost.
(2) CO: You don’t hear much about Gardner, but he is in a now blue state. This seat is lost.
(3) AZ: Be honest with the demographics shift this state is moving one direction like CA. Doesn’t help that Salley is a weak candidate. I fear this state is going to be like CO and NM. Former reliable red state that is now out of play.
(4) NC: This is a purple state. No way around it.
(5) IA: Seems like it should be red, but the races are always close.
(6) MT: Withe Tester they have proven they will elect and re-elect Democrats.
(7) GA: Abraham was a horrible candidate and she barely lost. Like it or not GA is following NC as moving in one direction.

In a worst case scenario the Dems could take the whitehouse, have a solid majority in the house and a 53-47 senate (with the Dems running lock steady on everything).

With this lead expect:
(1) Legalization of 22 mil illegals to ensure AZ and NV are never in play and TX, FL, NC and GA are solid blue.
(2) Voter Fraud is Legalized: Vote by mail, ballot harvesting, no voter ID etc.
(3) Remove the Filibuster and 60 vote mark: Filibuster is a bad rule anyways, so the argument is easy.
(4) First SCOTUS impeachments: Not just Kavanaugh, but Gorush will be gone. The argument will be that Rep stalled the vote unconstitutional when they shouldn’t have. They might go further and force retirements, meaning Thomas!

Latest Virginia:

These low polls for Trump remind me of the low polls on election night when he won. Lol

I personally never understood the appointment of Salley. She lost to very beatable candidate in still slightly leaning right AZ. So they give this loser the other seat so she can lose it again? Never understood that thinking. In reality, while the GOP will very likely win AL to get to 54 seats, but the Dems have no other really vulnerable seats, but the GOP has many:
(1) ME: is in blue NE. Collins isn’t liked by the GOP or Dems. This seat is lost.
(2) CO: You don’t hear much about Gardner, but he is in a now blue state. This seat is lost.
(3) AZ: Be honest with the demographics shift this state is moving one direction like CA. Doesn’t help that Salley is a weak candidate. I fear this state is going to be like CO and NM. Former reliable red state that is now out of play.
(4) NC: This is a purple state. No way around it.
(5) IA: Seems like it should be red, but the races are always close.
(6) MT: Withe Tester they have proven they will elect and re-elect Democrats.
(7) GA: Abraham was a horrible candidate and she barely lost. Like it or not GA is following NC as moving in one direction.

In a worst case scenario the Dems could take the whitehouse, have a solid majority in the house and a 53-47 senate (with the Dems running lock steady on everything).

With this lead expect:
(1) Legalization of 22 mil illegals to ensure AZ and NV are never in play and TX, FL, NC and GA are solid blue.
(2) Voter Fraud is Legalized: Vote by mail, ballot harvesting, no voter ID etc.
(3) Remove the Filibuster and 60 vote mark: Filibuster is a bad rule anyways, so the argument is easy.
(4) First SCOTUS impeachments: Not just Kavanaugh, but Gorush will be gone. The argument will be that Rep stalled the vote unconstitutional when they shouldn’t have. They might go further and force retirements, meaning Thomas!

The GOP in AZ is borderline retarded with their decisions (This is the land of John Mc-shit-Stain after all). The running theory is that our governor chose McSally knowing she is weak and will lose the election. Then he would run for the Senate spot himself. So fucking stupid. We have Repubs on the district level that want only ONE Republican candidate for districts that elect TWO candidates. Their theory is that independents will always chose one Dem and one Republican, that way the Republican vote doesn’t get split. It’s asinine, it’s forfeiting one seat. Not to mention we have asshats running as Republicans that have been life long Democrats, like this idiot Glassman (who thankfully lost the primary yesterday).

Polls looked bad for Trump in 2016 but the polls were wrong, weren't they?

The problem the pollsters have is that only poll Moon bats then they will only get Moon Bat responses.

This reminds me of the polls back in 2004 where they had that asshole traitor Kerry ahead.

Trump has been a very successful President. Americans hate this Biden clown even more than they despised that Crooked Hillary bitch.

Trump will win by a good margin. This country may have gone off the deep end when they elected that worthless affirmative action dumbass Obama but America ain't going to elect that clown Biden.
National Polls measure the popular vote, not the electoral vote which determines who wins the presidency. Battleground state polls are closer than the national polls but Biden is ahead in most of those. In Michigan and Wisconsin Biden has a double digit lead.

Latest Virginia:

Joes reaching out to blacks since the DNC is worried about the black and hispanic vote

this may help.jpeg

You ain't hispanic cmon man
look fat.jpeg

A different poll. This time, 170 historians:

View attachment 373288

When you see a partisan rating by leftist, and one that doesn’t have Carter in the bottom ten, can easily be discounted and laughed at.

I love how Democrats are blaming Trump for the pandemic. It reality they predicted millions upon millions of deaths and that is nowhere close to reality, so in that respect, off the leftist thinking, he did a great job on corona.

A different poll. This time, 170 historians:

View attachment 373288

When you see a partisan rating by leftist, and one that doesn’t have Carter in the bottom ten, can easily be discounted and laughed at.

I love how Democrats are blaming Trump for the pandemic. It reality they predicted millions upon millions of deaths and that is nowhere close to reality, so in that respect, off the leftist thinking, he did a great job on corona.

Latest daily US Covid deaths is 1500. Projecting that rate by election day it would be 300,000 and 709,000 in a year making this the worst epidemic in US history. We can hope that rate will improve and it might but it has been getting worse.
Meanwhile:
Current daily deaths
India 942
China 81
South Korea 56
Japan 4
Russia 129
UK 879
Brazil 703
US 1499
Why is the US response to the pandemic the worst in the world if it is not the leadership? The US received the complete genome of the virus and the genetic sequencing at same time as the rest of the world, in the first week of January. The US has the premier disease prevention agency in the world, the CDC, more hospitals beds per person, a leader in medical and virology research, more epidemiologists, more doctors, more hospitals, more medical schools. John Hopkins found the US to be the best prepared nation in terms of medical infrastructure of any nation. So why are we leading all nations in deaths?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back