Polls look bad for Trump, McSally

didnt they look bad for him back in 2016?.....just asking....

It is 2020 and the economy is more like 2008 and 1932.
the economy was going along just great before this shit happened......are you going to blame what this virus has caused economically on trump too?...
Yes.
i know i know.....mighty obama would have kept everyone working and would have had this virus contained in no time.....
Tens of thousands of people would still be alive.
you dont know that.....and i thought we were talking about the economy?...you claimed trump is responsible for whats happening with the economy not this virus....so tell me synth how would have obama kept the economy going with this virus?...
The botched virus response is responsible for the economy.

Trump is responsible for the botched virus response. He said so himself:
View attachment 338756

View attachment 338755
not what i asked you was it?.....here let me ask you again...how would obama have kept everyone working and kept the economy going?.....
Since Obama wouldn’t have allowed cuts to CDC or pandemic readiness and since Obama read and understood what America’s intelligence operations put before him each day, he would have known about it in November and sent a CDC team to China in addition to the one already there. He would have ordered more masks and PPE. He would have had a system in place to test and/or quarantine all international flights originating or connecting in China. Of course, he would have accepted the WHO tests instead of refusing them like Trump did. We would be under 10,000 deaths at this point.

the economy was going along just great before this shit happened......are you going to blame what this virus has caused economically on trump too?...
Yes.
i know i know.....mighty obama would have kept everyone working and would have had this virus contained in no time.....
you dont know that.....and i thought we were talking about the economy?...you claimed trump is responsible for whats happening with the economy not this virus....so tell me synth how would have obama kept the economy going with this virus?...

View attachment 338756

View attachment 338755
not what i asked you was it?.....here let me ask you again...how would obama have kept everyone working and kept the economy going?.....
Since Obama wouldn’t have allowed cuts to CDC or pandemic readiness and since Obama read and understood what America’s intelligence operations put before him each day, he would have known about it in November and sent a CDC team to China in addition to the one already there. He would have ordered more masks and PPE. He would have had a system in place to test and/or quarantine all international flights originating or connecting in China. Of course, he would have accepted the WHO tests instead of refusing them like Trump did. We would be under 10,000 deaths at this point.
nice dance synth.....not what i asked was it?....

Yes.

View attachment 338756

View attachment 338755

I think I can respond to this hypothetical: Obama and Trump have two different personalities; two which stand out: Obama has Empathy and Trump does not; The second being Obama listens to his advisors and Trump listens to his gut.

By that I mean Obama evaluates all solutions, the obvious consequences and even the worst case scenarios; Trump seeks the solution which best benefits himself, and never seems to think beyond that.

Last edited:

Yes.

View attachment 338756

View attachment 338755

I think I can respond to this hypothetical: Obama and Trump have two different personalities; two which stand out: Obama has Empathy and Trump does not; The second being Obama listens to his advisors and Trump listens to his gut.

By that I mean Obama evaluates all solutions, the obvious consequences and even the worst case scenarios; Trump seeks the solution which best benefits himself, and never seems to think beyond that.
sorry wry that did not answer that very simple question i asked.....synthaholic said that trump, not the virus, is responsible for our current economic situation......my question was how would obama have kept everyone working to keep the economy moving,and still battled this virus?.....i am assuming if obama were president no one would have been told to stay home and no business or school closures enacted.....

Yes.

View attachment 338756

View attachment 338755
It’s exactly what you asked. The economy would be much better, more people would not be sick, more people would not be DEAD, and Obama would be cruising to a 4th term.

Losing Arizona would be a blow to Republicans.

Texas is next.
McSally was an anti-Trumper, which is why she lost her election. Don’t know why we can’t get rid of these McCain types. The Dems here aren’t total leftwing lunatics either.
If you watch a Kelly campaign ad, he looks like a flag waiving Republican. He’d be stoned to death in a normal blue state.

Yes.

View attachment 338756

View attachment 338755

His gut and what friends tell him. :rolleyes: But not the scientists or the intelligence experts:

Losing Arizona would be a blow to Republicans.

Texas is next.
McSally was an anti-Trumper, which is why she lost her election. Don’t know why we can’t get rid of these McCain types. The Dems here aren’t total leftwing lunatics either.
If you watch a Kelly campaign ad, he looks like a flag waiving Republican. He’d be stoned to death in a normal blue state.
because you are in a small minority who believes you are an overwhelming majority. What a wake-up call you’ll get in November while you’re screaming “it was rigged”!!!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

If you watch a Kelly campaign ad, he looks like a flag waiving Republican.
Democrats are more patriotic than Republicans.
Yea sure, you won’t see an American flag on the stage of a Democrat debate. They don’t want to scare off their audience.

And how about a good old fashioned anti-Trump protest? You’ll find more flags of Palestine and Mexico:

RTX2TDH0-e1478986865657.jpg

Democrats don’t need to wrap themselves in the flag. Their actions are patriotic.

OTOH, Republicans use the flag to obscure their un-American activity. Because they know their low-information base is easily fooled. That’s how you get embarrassing moments like this:

1590082945197.jpeg

1590082968099.jpeg

Yes.

View attachment 338756

View attachment 338755
It’s exactly what you asked. The economy would be much better, more people would not be sick, more people would not be DEAD, and Obama would be cruising to a 4th term.
you cant know that....so you are saying with obama there would have been no lockdowns?.......none of this mask and separation bullshit?...

Democrats don’t need to wrap themselves in the flag. Their actions are patriotic.

OTOH, Republicans use the flag to obscure their un-American activity. Because they know their low-information base is easily fooled. That’s how you get embarrassing moments like this:

View attachment 339111
View attachment 339112
Democrats don’t want to be associated with the American flag. To them, it represents slavery, oppression, white privilege, and capitalism.

Here’s a “Trump protest”. When did the right ever burn American flags when protesting the Hussein?
583e3a58ba6eb671018b6b8d

Maxine Waters supporters:

burned_flag.jpg

3000.jpeg

More leftwing heroes:
image-asset.jpeg

acdb7e6431b46123f35b285e155fadce

New Topics

Forum List

Back