Polls look bad for Trump, McSally

Real Clear Politics gives a long list of all the relevant polls and an average. They make it easy for picking out the outlier and questionable polls leaning in either direction.

Losing Arizona would be a blow to Republicans.

Texas is next.

Polls looked bad for Trump in 2016 but the polls were wrong, weren't they?

The problem the pollsters have is that only poll Moon bats then they will only get Moon Bat responses.

This reminds me of the polls back in 2004 where they had that asshole traitor Kerry ahead.

Trump has been a very successful President. Americans hate this Biden clown even more than they despised that Crooked Hillary bitch.

Trump will win by a good margin. This country may have gone off the deep end when they elected that worthless affirmative action dumbass Obama but America ain't going to elect that clown Biden.

Polls looked bad for Trump in 2016 but the polls were wrong, weren't they?

The problem the pollsters have is that only poll Moon bats then they will only get Moon Bat responses.

This reminds me of the polls back in 2004 where they had that asshole traitor Kerry ahead.

Trump has been a very successful President. Americans hate this Biden clown even more than they despised that Crooked Hillary bitch.

Trump will win by a good margin. This country may have gone off the deep end when they elected that worthless affirmative action dumbass Obama but America ain't going to elect that clown Biden.
Presidential election polls have gotten it right in almost all elections prior to 2016.

If Trump wants to run on the assumption that polls will always be wrong, I encourage him to do so

A 12% divide between Biden and Trump? No way in hell I believe this. If it would have been a 2-3% difference, ok, maybe it might be so in a particular demographic, but not this wide a margin.

Why not? Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes (or so I hear) and still won the electoral college vote, making him president. If they ever have a debate between Biden and Trump with Biden losing his mind and Trump extolling his virtues, we could end up with a third party candidate as president. We've never had worse choices, but when Biden threatened the American people and showed his disdain toward us, it's a travesty that he didn't get arrested for sedition or treason.

Polls say Hillary will win the election in a massive landslide over Trump!! ... :thup:
You dopes have one go-to: a fluke in the electoral college that let 77,000 spread across 3 states tip the election. Meanwhile, 5 million more people voted for Hillary.

But keep bitterly clinging to the idea that lightning will strike twice. :lol:

Polls say Hillary will win the election in a massive landslide over Trump!! ... :thup:
You dopes have one go-to: a fluke in the electoral college that let 77,000 spread across 3 states tip the election. Meanwhile, 5 million more people voted for Hillary.

How come that number keeps going up? No matter where the votes came from, if Hitlery got 5 million more votes than Trump, Trump would have had to carry all the states with the fewest electoral votes and that didn't happen.

Trump is running on the assumption that he will receive less votes and still win
Just because it happened last time

He has a very small margin for error. Can he get lucky twice?

A 12% divide between Biden and Trump? No way in hell I believe this. If it would have been a 2-3% difference, ok, maybe it might be so in a particular demographic, but not this wide a margin.
Pure propaganda to try to still enthusiasm for Trump while boosting morale for democrats. Same shit they tried four years ago.

If Democrats were a Poker hand, they'd be a 2 of Clubs, a 7 of Diamonds, a 9 of Spades, a Queen of Hearts and a Joker.

New Topics

Forum List

Back