Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Breaking
You won’t hear this from MSM
Giant Food pharmacists are resigning in droves throwing their pharmacy operations in disarray. Try getting the phone to answer.
I think pharmacists know what the deal is with medications and inoculations better than bed hiding lib loons.

I have not been posting much, because I have been busy organizing like-minded individuals at my work to oppose the plans to implement mandatory vax or test plans. No one nocied, I know. :) Hahahaha.

They had announced that we would all be required to comply with Biden's Executive Order (which simply says a task group is supposed to implement guidance, which if approved, is supposed to be implemented.) this month, before it is even unconstitutional "law".

We are 17 strong so far. Many of us have pushed back hard. We continue our actions daily, meeting with management, and voicing concerns in various ways. We share information and strategies among ourselves.

We have some great success so far. In just a little over a week, our company has completely rescinded the original time table. It changed from "end of September" to "in the coming weeks" to "we are supposed to do this by December 8th, but there are likely to be legal battles."

We are winning, and we are growing in numbers.

You can do this too. It's difficult, like herding cats, but if you have leadership ability, you can definitely change things for the better.

Best of luck. Hit me up if you need help. If you remain silent, you are going to get walked all over.

Worst case, you can refuse the vax on medical or religious grounds. You can refuse the tests because they are not FDA approved or on religious grounds. If you are passionately against this, fight it. If not now, when?

Jim

I have not been posting much, because I have been busy organizing like-minded individuals at my work to oppose the plans to implement mandatory vax or test plans. No one nocied, I know. :) Hahahaha.

They had announced that we would all be required to comply with Biden's Executive Order (which simply says a task group is supposed to implement guidance, which if approved, is supposed to be implemented.) this month, before it is even unconstitutional "law".

We are 17 strong so far. Many of us have pushed back hard. We continue our actions daily, meeting with management, and voicing concerns in various ways. We share information and strategies among ourselves.

We have some great success so far. In just a little over a week, our company has completely rescinded the original time table. It changed from "end of September" to "in the coming weeks" to "we are supposed to do this by December 8th, but there are likely to be legal battles."

You can do this too. It's difficult, like herding cats, but if you have leadership ability, you can definitely change things for the better.

Best of luck. Hit me up if you need help. If you remain silent, you are going to get walked all over.

Worst case, you can refuse the vax on medical or religious grounds. You can refuse the tests because they are not FDA approved or on religious grounds. If you are passionately against this, fight it. If not now, when?

Jim
The lengths some anti social pussies will go to avoid personal responsibility is astonishing. You may think you’re doing something but your employer will ultimately decide that compliance is much simpler than continuously negotiating with you childish twats.

Write your Representatives.

Don't know your Rep? Go here (top right of page - enter zip)

(and shame on you if you don't know your Representative; the world is turning to s**t).

Subject: COVID Vaccination and Testing Mandates

Dear Representative Cline:

Please take a stand against the Biden Admin's medical tyranny. I expect you to oppose every type of COVID medical mandate and stand up for the rights of Americans to make their own well-informed medical decisions.

My job is at stake. I may be fired soon. I already had COVID, I worked without issue throughout the pandemic, and I don't need an arguably-ineffective vaccine or any testing designed to "protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated."

Please, sir, help me. Please support all legislation which opposes Biden's or Northam's unconstitutional medical mandates.

You can start by co-sponsoring Honorable Representative Bod Good's bill, HR 5360.

It is urgent. I have consistently supported you and you have always received three votes from household every single time you have been up for election in the 6th. I need your help now.

I would appreciate a reply to this letter.

Sincerely,
Jim H_______
_____________, VA

Last edited:

NYC public school teachers make emergency Supreme Court application to block Mayor Bill de Blasio's COVID-19 vaccine mandate from going into effect at 5pm Friday​

• The group of teachers sent a petition to Justice Sonia Sotomayor requesting an emergency injunction to block the mandate
  • They argue the mandate places an 'unconstitutional burden' on teachers and also 'threatens the education of thousands of children'
  • Teachers across all public schools in the Big Apple have until 5pm Friday to get vaccinated against COVID-19 or risk losing their jobs
  • Unlike most vaccine mandates, the rule does not allow unvaccinated employees to undergo weekly COVID-19 testing instead of getting the shot
  • Bill De Blasio said Monday that 87% of all Department of Education employees in the city were already at least partially vaccinated, including 90% of teachers
  • The New York Department of Education employs 148,000 school workers, including 75,000 teachers - meaning around 7,500 teachers could face the ax

Jim
I have now been appointed to my company's COVID decision-making board overseeing US operations.

I have a large number of super-smart engineers supporting me. We have made tremendous progress so far. I can't imagine us not being successful, but no matter how things turn out, we wll know we did all we could.

If I get my way, we're going to end up firing no one, and maybe even teaming up with similar manufacturing companies to challenge this medical tyranny.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil... is for good men to do nothing."

cc: Hutch Starskey Donald H

Last edited:
Study of Vaccine Effectiveness in 6.5M Medicare Recipients

This is some incredibly interesting data from a huge study....

Waning Effect of COVID Vaccine

Slides 7 & 12: Most cases and hospitalizations in this group are vaccinated.

Slide 15: 71% and 60% respectively, when 80% are vaxed. So, vaccines have some effectiveness but wane over time. Not surprising.

Slide 16: Vaccine effectiveness works out to 41% and 62%, respectively for this cohort.

Slide 17: Prior infection has major protective effect.

None of these conclusions are surprising, but all the data sure is.

1633178732719.png

1633178758498.png

1633178795905.png

1633178835882.png

1633178867883.png

I have now been appointed to my company's COVID decision-making board overseeing US operations.

I have a large number of super-smart engineers supporting me. We have made tremendous progress so far. I can't imagine us not being successful, but no matter how things turn out, we wll know we did all we could.

If I get my way, we're going to end up firing no one, and maybe even teaming up with similar manufacturing companies to challenge this medical tyranny.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil... is for good men to do nothing."

cc: Hutch Starskey Donald H
The rule only applies to companies employing more than 100. Having a group of 17 is hardly “tremendous progress”. You’ll be getting routine tests before long.

Study of Vaccine Effectiveness in 6.5M Medicare Recipients

This is some incredibly interesting data from a huge study....

Waning Effect of COVID Vaccine

Slides 7 & 12: Most cases and hospitalizations in this group are vaccinated.

Slide 15: 71% and 60% respectively, when 80% are vaxed. So, vaccines have some effectiveness but wane over time. Not surprising.

Slide 16: Vaccine effectiveness works out to 41% and 62%, respectively for this cohort.

Slide 17: Prior infection has major protective effect.

None of these conclusions are surprising, but all the data sure is.

View attachment 546434

View attachment 546435

View attachment 546436

View attachment 546437

View attachment 546438
Who knew that the effectiveness of vaccines decline with aging immune systems? :dunno:

All those Medicare recipients at your job should not get vaxxed. :uhoh3:

Last edited:
The rule only applies to companies employing more than 100. Having a group of 17 is hardly “tremendous progress”. You’ll be getting routine tests before long.
Please try to follow along. We were only up to 17 in our little hand-selected advisory crew a while back. Much bigger now.

Our company has thousands of US employees.

Our tremendous progress is that our company has completely paused its plans of implementation, delaying them at least months. They were planning to implement them last month. We rose up and stopped it. I led the charge.

Since you keep trying but failing to belittle me, why don't you tell me a little about yourself? What is your greatest accomplishment in life? Thanks in advance.

Please try to follow along. We were only up to 17 in our little hand-selected advisory crew a while back. Much bigger now.

Our company has thousands of US employees.

Our tremendous progress is that our company has completely paused its plans of implementation, delaying them at least months. They were planning to implement them last month. We rose up and stopped it. I led the charge.

Since you keep trying but failing to belittle me, why don't you tell me a little about yourself? What is your greatest accomplishment in life? Thanks in advance.
Yet they still will have compliance problems. How do you imagine that will work out? Lemme help. The testing will be cheaper than the fines.

Yet they still will have compliance problems. How do you imagine that will work out? Lemme help. The testing will be cheaper than the fines.
Excuse me, but you are again being too simple minded.

There are no compliance problems. There is no law in effect yet. You should know this.

There are countless options. It is not a binary choice of test or take a fine. I have a lengthy list of options and strategies I have developed for my company. Don't ask; I am not posting my ideas here, as my company arguably owns them.*

Just about everything you post is incorrect. I don't have tolerance for such simple-minded discussions. Have a good day.

*But if someone needs help in a similar situation, hit me up via PM, and I will try to help you.

Excuse me, but you are again being too simple minded.

There are no compliance problems. There is no law in effect yet. You should know this.

There are countless options. It is not a binary choice of test or take a fine. I have a lengthy list of options and strategies I have developed for my company. Don't ask; I am not posting my ideas here, as my company arguably owns them.*

Just about everything you post is incorrect. I don't have tolerance for such simple-minded discussions. Have a good day.

*But if someone needs help in a similar situation, hit me up via PM, and I will try to help you.
Keep that hope alive! :thup:
Or just take the shot or tests. Certainly all those smart engineers can understand the need for such public health measures. Your co-workers deserve a safe workplace.

Forum List

Back