Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nobody is quitting the employers who have already issued mandates.
Yours is a statement of ignorance or dishonesty. You decide.

So... tell us which.

Since I am not subject to a King there will be no further experimentation on me. I did my part, took my two Modernas, now they want to play “infusions” and “boosters” most likely for as long as Dems keep power

Mandates are verbose declarations carrying no effect of law nor law enforcement and solely dependent upon voluntary participation

There has been not one documented incident of anyone being fired Nor taken into custody by law enforcement. Like So Much liberal stuff it’s a blustering hoax trying to force cooperation

Mandates are verbose declarations carrying no effect of law nor law enforcement and solely dependent upon voluntary participation
They provide cover for companies who want to implement the mandates, but don't have the balls to do it on their own (ie they don't want to face the repercussions). They can do the mandates, but claim that they had no choice, "the government made us do it".

I'm sorry you don't like the fact I point out your lies.
Don't post lies and you won't have that problem.
Please liar of truth.
You have no problem pointing out my lies because there are none.
BUUUUUUUT YOU?
Can't even quote honestly.

this is my favorite youtube financial planner. his wife refused the jab and her company found a new way to fire her without firing her. that is the unvaccinateds' future.

3162bc7d10290987e355f55898084de13b91de63f06afff6bd907f05e45f5270.jpg

35f07cd43f2798f981884c9196304a5cf1a1d043e7fef69a4670d73fd2ab79cd.jpg

Forum List

Back