Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So, almost nobody is quitting their job. The Trump cultists now have to face up to what a kook-loser minority they really are.

I know two people who are. Maybe more, depending on how it shakes out.

Quitting is a bad plan. Better to get fired. Likely to be better eligible for unemployment benefits (it's not serious misconduct) and lawsuit.

Of the unvaccinated at my work, there is no mandate yet, but it's coming.

At my work, testing of unvaccinated starts first. Very smart of them to do that first, as it will break people's free will even more. If they have to donate snot every three days, they are more likely to comply with getting injected with a novel mRNA substance every six months.

Lots will comply with testing, but at this point, people are just pushing back since it's not in effect yet.

Very few plan to quit their good jobs, if any. We have really good jobs. Tough jobs, but good pay and good people to work with in an area that is a great place to live.

Most will file religious exemptions if forced to get the vaccine. That's a really good plan.

Personally, I am pushing back really hard. I will file both religious (testing and vaccines) and medical (vaccine) exemptions.

Get your ducks in a row, people. If you are against this tyranny, it's time to speak up. If not now, what will it take? Will you wait until they tell you that you tested positive even if you weren't sick and you need to quarantine at a government facility for two weeks with a bunch of sick illegal aliens?

If you need help, ask me, and I will try to help. Don't forget these words by JFK in 1961...

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...

is for good men to do nothing."

Join me.

Last edited:
Vail Resorts just issued a mandate to all employees, citing the federal mandate as the reason.
We are doing the same. Our HR department is run by Biden supporters.

I don't think they realize that he has only issued plans. These plans will be complicated and are not expected to be issued until November. They will undoubtedly be challenged in the courts too.

The private companies that issue these plans prematurely, prior to being forced to by an official OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard, expose themselves to significant liability, as it is their decision, not a government requirement. Be sure to tell your employer's decision makers this, as they are probably too dumb to realize it.

Also, the tests are not FDA approved. They cannot force people to take them without providing alternatives (if feasible). Google it. It's in the federal register regarding EUAs.

Jim

Quitting is a bad plan. Better to get fired. Likely to be better eligible for unemployment benefits and lawsuit.
[/QUOTE]
Nope. Being fired for violating company policy means no unemployment. And a lawsuit? That's delusional.

It's kind of shameful that anyone would consider lying about a religious exemption. That seems to be a common way of thinking among the right, that lying is justified whenever it's convenient for them.

> Nope. Being fired for violating company policy means no unemployment. And a lawsuit? That's delusional.

> It's kind of shameful that anyone would consider lying about a religious exemption. That seems to be a common way of thinking among the right, that lying is justified whenever it's convenient for them.

This is another problem with you Leftists. Not only are you not bright, but you have no respect for differing viewpoints, and you have a total disregard for the Constitution of the United States.

Most people are religious. Old link, but I don't care to research such a dumb topic...

All three vaccines were developed using aborted fetal tissue....

https://www.health.nd.gov/sites/www... Page/COVID-19_Vaccine_Fetal_Cell_Handout.pdf

So, almost nobody is quitting their job. The Trump cultists now have to face up to what a kook-loser minority they really are.

They're not taking it well.

There are now about 2000 Covid deaths per day now in the USA. Figure a 75/25 R/D split there, so that's net loss of 1000 Republican votes per day. That's enough to swing elections in close states.
This is a sick view. Shame on you.

We are doing the same. Our HR department is run by Biden supporters.

I don't think they realize that he has only issued plans. These plans will be complicated and are not expected to be issued until November. They will undoubtedly be challenged in the courts too.

The private companies that issue these plans prematurely, prior to being forced to by an official OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard, expose themselves to significant liability, as it is their decision, not a government requirement. Be sure to tell your employer's decision makers this, as they are probably too dumb to realize it.

Also, the tests are not FDA approved. They cannot force people to take them without providing alternatives (if feasible). Google it. It's in the federal register regarding EUAs.

Jim
I think, in the case of Vail, that this is something they were considering anyway, and just didn't have the balls to do on their own. The law takes away their accountability, so they're all over it.

I think, in the case of Vail [Resorts], that this is something they were considering anyway, and just didn't have the balls to do on their own. The law takes away their accountability, so they're all over it.
What law are you referring to? Thanks.

PS:

1632363028352.png

Attachments

• 1632362961463.png
    1632362961463.png
    15 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
What crime? Funny five years still nadda. Are you nadda? Yep
Then what's the worry?
All these investigation will show nothing, none of the stooges will roll and all will be unicorns and butterflies.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry if me not being PC triggered you. But there was a point to it. I figured the threat of losing elections might motivate some antivaxxers to get vaccinated.
You were dancing on the graves of your fellow Americans. And for political purposes at that. I can’t think of anything more sick than that. It’s not a matter of PC.

Forum List

Back