Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Her mistake is believing a virus can have long haul effects at all, when clearly the thing to worry about with long haul, is the immune system T-cell memory.
That can last a lifetime and come back to bite us any times.
Still lying?

Of course you are "Dr. Rigby"

It's people who have to travel overseas to visit family and have to show a fascist Covid Passport ....

We are the ones who will have problems and are very anxious and depressed.
Lets be clear, other countries haven't gone down the bullshit street like some parts of US... Many countries in Europe are looking at returning properly to normal without a massively stressed Hospitals and deaths...

There is 3,000 people dying more than expected in Florida a week...
1632096777632.png

Trying to be helpful here. My gut reaction would be to quit too. Then I thought about things...

I like my job but could afford to quit.

The mandates will take until probably November to be issued by OSHA, and then they likely be challenged in the courts. There will be plenty of time.

Do not quit. Worst case, get fired, so that you can get unemployment and sue.

Better yet.... Just file a religious exemption and keep your jobs if you want.

They have to honor it by federal law if it is legit.

All the COVID vaccines were developed with aborted fetal tissue. Developed with it. Only the J&J uses aborted babies in its production and manufacture.

Here is an official link from the great state of North Dakota stating such...

You can DuckDuckGo exemptions letters. My recommendation would be to keep it short and to the point. Mine would say that my religion is deeply personal. I really don't feel a need to explain myself to anyone.

If you have had a previous bad reaction to a vaccine or are currently having medical issues and concerned about getting a vaccine on top of the issue, you might want to consider filing a medical exemption too.
my husband can retire at any time, but stays because he is his boss's right hand man. we are in "open" Florida, so the other employees can find good paying jobs with no problem.

you are absolutely correct to suggest holding out. we talk to our nephew in tx daily. he has strong Christian values and will not take the jab. he is harassed by management on a daily basis and recently noted that the vaccinated have now turned on the unvaccinated. however, the deadline has come and gone, and to our delight, he doesn't wear the mandatory mask nor does he take the mandatory tests every 3 days, and when asked to stay later he simply says no- not fired yet.

You're insane for even suggesting that strategy, given that 10% of the people infected are left with "pre-existing conditions" and who could possibly be left life-long health complications.

Those who oppose the vaccine on the grounds that we don't know the long term effects of the vaccine seem to forget that we don't know the long terms effects of severe covid19 infection, or long haul covid infections either. Isn't it better to do everything possible to avoid ALL infections?
Here is you, and it's a gem....

... my other cat. I feed the house brand of cat food from the local pet store. It's locally sourced and all natural. Not the Chinese made kibble from the grocery stores.

All natural immunity is much more effective than man-made vaccines to fight the Chinese-made COVID virus.

Mother Nature gifted us all with remarkable immune systems. But go ahead and push the mRNA concoction of chemicals and bio-engineered stuff that actually changes your cells and makes your own body produce a spike protein. Brilliant!

Last edited:
you are absolutely correct to suggest holding out. we talk to our nephew in tx daily. he has strong Christian values and will not take the jab. he is harassed by management on a daily basis and recently noted that the vaccinated have now turned on the unvaccinated. however, the deadline has come and gone, and to our delight, he doesn't wear the mandatory mask nor does he take the mandatory tests every 3 days, and when asked to stay later he simply says no- not fired yet.
He should stay later and show them how it is done, maskless, unvaxed, untested, and FREE.

even after antibodies no longer register in our unvaccinated bloodwork, our bodies retain memory to continue the fight.

the vaccinated basically lose their natural immunity and only have the instruction to fight the one thing they were vaccinated for.

Here is you, and it's a gem....

All natural immunity is much more effective than man-made vaccines to fight the Chinese-made COVID virus.

Mother Nature gifted us all with remarkable immune systems. But go ahead and push the mRNA concoction of chemicals and bio-engineered stuff that actually changes your cells and makes your own body produce a spike protein. Brilliant!
The fact they believe that is hilarious

Hey, hypocrite. Before you call anyone dumb again, or tell anyone to check their spelling, please learn what we all learned in elementary school...
"You're is a contraction of "you are," and "your" is a possessive pronoun.

As others have now explained to you countless times, the vaccinated transmit COVID too, according to the CDC. So any tyrannical "stay at home" order or other restriction should apply to absolutely everyone.

No. They just tend to be better informed by listening to more-reliable sources of information than Dr. Fauci and CNN.

CDC estimates 120 million Americans already had COVID.

Yep. I pushed back on Friday. Others told me they will too. We all need to. Now is the time to stand up for your freedom to make your own medical decisions people. There has never been a better time. If you won't do it now, what will it take?

No. You completely overlook the superior immunity of the 120 million Americans who already were infected with COVID.

Fauci says the viral load in the nasal pharynx is comparable in the vaccinated and unvaccinated (link).

The vaccinated are more infectious...
Study: Fully Vaccinated Healthcare Workers Carry 251 Times Viral Load, Pose Threat to Unvaccinated Patients, Co-Workers

Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant Among Vaccinated Healthcare Workers, Vietnam

From the NIH: "COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated."

Also untrue. This statistic lumps in the data from when no one was vaccinated. It is wrong and irrelevant.

What matters is recent data. The CDC doesn't share its data, because they have a Biden agenda to propel, but other sources do.

More than half of Israeli hospital patients are vaccinated.

And here is data from England and Massachusettes

In Scotland, 80% of recent COVID deaths are vaccinated (source links below)
View attachment 541453
COVID-19 Statistical Report - 18 August 2021 - COVID-19 statistical report - Publications - Public Health Scotland (page 38)
https://publichealthscotland.scot/media/9030/21-09-08-covid19-publication_report.pdf (page 40)

You mean other free speech messageboards like USMB? :badgrin:

See above reply where I provide some links showing for recent data, the majority of the hospitalized or dying are actually vaccinated.

See that? That's how it's supposed to work.

I would recommend to vulnerable people who have not had COVID to get vaccinated if they want to.

Everyone has their own unique situation and should be allowed to do what they think is best for themselves based upon their own research and with advice from their health care provider if they wish.

Nope.

All you're doing is spreading lies from loony antivax websites, with an obvious agenda. Facts still matter to the rest of us.

Air comes out of orifices. I burp too. I see you’re so unique you don’t do either! That’s not healthy

You can see????
Stevie wonder can see more than you.
You tried to be clever but you don't have the smarts. Stick with your bible.

Trying to be helpful here. My gut reaction would be to quit too. Then I thought about things...

I like my job but could afford to quit.

The mandates will take until probably November to be issued by OSHA, and then they likely be challenged in the courts. There will be plenty of time.

Do not quit. Worst case, get fired, so that you can get unemployment and sue.

Better yet.... Just file a religious exemption and keep your jobs if you want.

They have to honor it by federal law if it is legit.

All the COVID vaccines were developed with aborted fetal tissue. Developed with it. Only the J&J uses aborted babies in its production and manufacture.

Here is an official link from the great state of North Dakota stating such...

You can DuckDuckGo exemptions letters. My recommendation would be to keep it short and to the point. Mine would say that my religion is deeply personal. I really don't feel a need to explain myself to anyone.

If you have had a previous bad reaction to a vaccine or are currently having medical issues and concerned about getting a vaccine on top of the issue, you might want to consider filing a medical exemption too.
You cannot draw unemployment if you get fired.

You won't win in court.

Last but not least you're going to have to use something besides aborted fetal tissue.

The Rev. Robert Jeffress of First Baptist Dallas said this week that "there is no credible religious argument" against receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.

Jeffress, an ardent supporter of former President Trump, told The Associated Press in an interview that he and his staff at First Baptist Dallas “are neither offering nor encouraging members to seek religious exemptions from the vaccine mandates.”

Both the U.S. private and public sectors have taken steps to mandate vaccines or frequent testing amid the surge in coronavirus cases, with the caveat that some religious exemptions will be given.

The comments from Jeffress come after members of different Christian communities say that they oppose taking the coronavirus vaccine because fetal cell lines were used in COVID-19 vaccine testing, according to the news outlet. Fetal cell lines, however, are not present in the actual vaccines.

“Christians who are troubled by the use of a fetal cell line for the testing of the vaccines would also have to abstain from the use of Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Ibuprofen, and other products that used the same cell line if they are sincere in their objection,” Jeffress told the AP in an email.

Other religious organizations have objected to the use of religious exemptions or have stated outright that they will deny an exception for anyone who does not want to get the coronavirus vaccine.

An official from the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America issued a statement on Thursday that leaders “unanimously affirmed that the Church not only permits vaccinations against diseases.”

“In addition, although some may be exempt from the vaccination for clear medical reasons, there is no exemption in the Orthodox Church for Her faithful from any vaccination for religious reasons, including the coronavirus vaccine,” the statement added.

“For this reason, letters of exemption for the vaccination against the coronavirus for religious purposes issued by priests of the Archdiocese of America have no validity, and furthermore, no clergy are to issue such religious exemption letters for any reason,” the statement said.

Forum List

Back