Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Because that would be a policy the former Soviet Union would have had.
No.
Their policy would have been more along the lines of get vaccinated or have a free trip to siberia.
You know, in line with current GOP policies.

EDITED

Actually though, let us speculate for a moment.
Imagine Trump won. Now that you've changed pants we can continue
The vaccine uptake was exactly the opposite
About 40% fully vaccinated, 60% refusing for ridiculous excuses.
Instead of 10k a week dead we'd be looking at well over 20k because all those vaccinated people live in those empty states.
What do you suppose the autocratic Trump would do in identical circumstances?

HMMMMMMM?

Last edited:
No.
Their policy would have been more along the lines of get vaccinated or have a free trip to siberia.
You know, in line with current GOP policies.

What GOP policies are those?

The GOP way is reflected in the Declaration of Independence: you have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. The Democrat way?

Unknown.jpeg

Yes there is something irrational, since only a tiny % of the population is vulnerable to the virus to the point it will cause them any harm.
The only reason 660,000 have died is that we have prevented herd immunity by "flattening the curve" and kept it going for almost 2 years.
The monthly death toll of 30k is less than flu.
And countries that use Fluvoxamine, Ivermectin, Remdesivir, moncolonal antibodies, Quinine, zinc, etc., are not having nearly as many deaths.
Idiot here would have preferred 2 or 3 million died

STFU

Wrong.
Most people who get infected do not even know it and are asymptomatic.
It is only the vulnerable who get bad symptoms and can tell they are infected, and FL just happens to have such a huge elderly population, that they are much more likely to get hospitalization.
Their infection rates likely are the same as NY.
Problem is…. The elderly GOT vaxxed and the age of hospitalized and dying dropped to mid 40’s

PLEASE.

The stupid will do as they're told.
The ACTUAL people who've medical concerns over the vaccines range in the 5-10%
But if we can get everyone else, that would be perfect.
Those other 40%? They're the stupid.
They're risking the death of themselves, their families, friends, neighbors and people they never knew to prove a political point.

If you don't want to take the vaccine, then don't take it.
Stop whining about the KNOWN consequence of YOUR decision.
Either do it or don't.
You know what happens if you choose no, accept the responsibility of your decision.

AND
as you folks already recognize,
We've another prime example of the Tiny Brain Theory.
THIS one claiming that the stupid are some sort of protected class.
Defense of stupid is stupid.

AND one more thing...

If you don't want it, don't take it.
Forget the punitives...
You'll be infecting your friends and neighbors and family and most of them think and act just like you.
You'll be killing off your allies.
DIDJA know that the number of people killed in GA by Trump's covid "policies" was more than enough to swing the election.

See ya next year.
Well, you're right, the stupid will do as they're told. So, to know who the stupid are, we only need to look at the mainstream narrative, which is that everyone should get "vaccines". Not just the "left", but ALL of the mainstream news outlets and all of the politicians are saying that everyone should get the vaccine. In fact, I choose not to get it BECAUSE the Government has been telling me to, which raises all of the red flags I need to justify such a decision. Well, really, I don't have to justify doing what I want with my own body, as it is MY property, but I will say that I made up my mind not to when the Government demanded that I let them force something into MY body.

Really, I don't need any further justification, however I'll point out that the virus isn't that dangerous to begin with. I already had it, and I slept it off in a few hours. Something that'll probably REALLY make you butthurt is that I proceeded to go to work the next day. Nobody at my job got sick, despite the fact that I fist-bump ALL of my coworkers as a greeting.

It's not "consequences" when it's a conscious decision by active parties to bar people from certain activities. That's like saying that it was a consequence that jews were murdered in Nazi Germany because they tried to travel while being jewish. The blame is on the active position, not the passive one, and traveling is passive.

Actually, boot-licker parents and some of my boot-licker friends got the vaccine, like obedient little dogs. You must be proud of them for delighting in the taste of boot leather like you do.

Oh, you're going to pretend that I care about elections, now that's amusing. It must be part of the whole 'brain on partiarchy' thing. I recognize elections as meaningless, as if votes mattered, voting would be illegal. Besides, a man is no less a slave because they can choose a new master in a term of years.

By the way, pretending that people getting hit by a bus or dying of pneumonia are actually COVID deaths does not suddenly make the virus more deadly, but watching boot-lickers panic is amusing enough that I'm usually willing to let people have that one. Though, about the time people are freaking out about it, they've pretty much brushed aside the CDC admitting that only about 6%(?) of counted COVID deaths are ACTUALLY COVID deaths. I'll press X to doubt that it's even THAT high, though.

You know absolutely nothing about the vaccine! If you did, why would you care if anyone else took it?
I took it, so there's that.
It's recommended by the FDA, so there's that.
Both my personal and cardiac doctors recommended taking the vaccine, so there's that.
Did my research and found the vaccine safe and effective, so there's that.

Why do I care?
I don't.
I think this country will be a better place when you've killed off a few million of your own.
But I do get off ragging on the stupid responses.

Wrong.
Getting vaccinated does not at all in any way reduce your chances of getting infected.
Not one bit.

Isn't that what I said above?

Having immunity means you have the means of recovering easily and quickly, but does NOTHING at all do prevent infection.

I think you'll find I said that also. Vaccination gives you some immunity before you get infected to lessen your chances of hospitalization.

Obvious there is no way the immune system could ever prevent any infection.
It does nothing until AFTER infection is detected.

That could he so but there is no evidence "obvious" to anyone yet. You can't assume that.

The only advantages of immunity are that you are less likely to die, and also less likely to pass it on to others.
But recovery immunity is lifelong, while vaccine immunity appears to only be good for about 2 years.

You cannot say lifetime immunity from herd exposure. There's simply no evidence to prove that. It can only be assumed.

My point is from the beginning, I don't care if you hate vaccinations for politics or conspiracy reasons, which in this case apart from a proven medical condition, is at this point what is stopping recalcitrant people.
It's outrageously stupid to think any government would set out to destroy the country or inject microchips etc. You would have to be mad to even think that way. But Americans tend to not think all that straight and for a country covered in college and universities, the funding of those to continually produce idiots needs revising.

If I’m not sick what is the purpose of the vaccine?

and stop with the personal attacks
I don't attack, I respond.
I'm just much better at it than most.

The purpose of the vaccine is to reduce the likelyhood of contracting the disease and mitigating the effects of breakthrough infections.
Once you get sick, the vaccine will do you no good.

Why would anyone in September 2021 need this explained to them?

Forum List

Back