Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

While if everyone got infected, a lot would die, but if only the young and healthy got it, that reduces the deat rate by over a factor of 400, and almost no one would die.

unknown.png

In case someone wondered how many cucks are answering the poll. That is all.

Excellent reason to start your own business.
Keep your business below 100 employees ... There will be some folks looking for a job.

Let the government give you the courage to do what you haven't done yourself up until now ... :thup:

Please do not answer if you will not be forced to comply by your employer as a result of a politician making a mandate like Biden did today. I am not looking for hypotheticals. I want answers from people who will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be employed. This only includes private businesses with >100 employees, Executive Branch workers, certain health care and education professionals, etc.

It's fine if you answer yes and are completely against mandatory vaccination. People have bills to pay.

You can vote more than once, and you can change your vote.
Don't need politicians to tell be to make the intelligent move.

I also don't...
Jump out of perfectly good airplanes;
Cliff diving;
Take heroin;
and I don't need politicians to tell me not to do those things.

I am so depressed I can not tell you.

This is Nazi Germany all over again. The whole world is .... :confused:
So you think getting a shot proven both effective and safe is the same as killing 6M people because of their religious beliefs?

That is a ridiculous comparison.
But maybe something worth considering.

You kids aren't smart enough to understand the medical stuff. Just get your shot and don't worry about it.
I’m not sick! I don’t take drugs cause people say to, like I don’t jump off bridges when someone else does. I have a mind! I see you don’t Jim joneser

It's people who have to travel overseas to visit family and have to show a fascist Covid Passport ....

We are the ones who will have problems and are very anxious and depressed.
Options
Get vaccinated
or
Don't travel

What's so hard?

Biden says that the vaccines should not be mandatory, and he would not mandate them...

AND?

The assumption was that the stupid are fewer in number than they truly are.
Until we can vaccinate for stupid the MAGA types are just going to have to accept the reality that
All your problems can be traced right back to the MAGA Tiny Brain Theory.

AND?

The assumption was that the stupid are fewer in number than they truly are.
Until we can vaccinate for stupid the MAGA types are just going to have to accept the reality that
All your problems can be traced right back to the MAGA Tiny Brain Theory.
Here, we have someone exhibiting one-dimensional thinking. 'If they don't agree with me, they must support a specific politician that I don't like.'

Maybe some people have a problem with being forced to put something that they don't want into their body just to move freely. Ah, yes, to be against such barbaric fascism, they must be a Donald Trump supporter. This is your brain on partiarchy.

My god you people are stupid...

and

"NATURALNEW.COM" a front for

Do you wonder why the only media links they show are mastadon, parler, and gab?
Because, they, like you, would be shot down in a second for posting these lies.

Please take the lies elsewhere.

My god you people are stupid...

and

"NATURALNEW.COM" a front for

Do you wonder why the only media links they show are mastadon, parler, and gab?
Because, they, like you, would be shot down in a second for posting these lies.

Please take the lies elsewhere.
Do you wonder why all the information you get is proven to be a lie? Don't you call anyone stupid. It carries no weight.

Here, we have someone exhibiting one-dimensional thinking. 'If they don't agree with me, they must support a specific politician that I don't like.'

Maybe some people have a problem with being forced to put something that they don't want into their body just to move freely. Ah, yes, to be against such barbaric fascism, they must be a Donald Trump supporter. This is your brain on partiarchy.
PLEASE.

The stupid will do as they're told.
The ACTUAL people who've medical concerns over the vaccines range in the 5-10%
But if we can get everyone else, that would be perfect.
Those other 40%? They're the stupid.
They're risking the death of themselves, their families, friends, neighbors and people they never knew to prove a political point.

If you don't want to take the vaccine, then don't take it.
Stop whining about the KNOWN consequence of YOUR decision.
Either do it or don't.
You know what happens if you choose no, accept the responsibility of your decision.

AND
as you folks already recognize,
We've another prime example of the Tiny Brain Theory.
THIS one claiming that the stupid are some sort of protected class.
Defense of stupid is stupid.

AND one more thing...

If you don't want it, don't take it.
Forget the punitives...
You'll be infecting your friends and neighbors and family and most of them think and act just like you.
You'll be killing off your allies.
DIDJA know that the number of people killed in GA by Trump's covid "policies" was more than enough to swing the election.

See ya next year.

Do you wonder why all the information you get is proven to be a lie? Don't you call anyone stupid. It carries no weight.
I don't call anyone stupid.
I simply point to behaviors that clearly indicate stupidity.

Forum List

Back