Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Absolutely not.
Bonzi and I had Covid last November, and vaccinated.
I will bot get booster shots.
The FDA overwhelmingly deny it's safety.
Not a chance.
And neither should you.

The FDA does no such thing

Need more?

Need more?
The FDA overwhelmingly deny it's safety.
You own link says it does NOT "overwhelmingly reject" boosters.

It recommended boosters for those at risk and over 65. That's hardly "denying its safety"

You can do better. Please try

You own link says it does NOT "overwhelmingly reject" boosters.

It recommended boosters for those at risk and over 65. That's hardly "denying its safety"

You can do better. Please try
Nice cherry picking.
They denied Biden's dangerous and unscientific booster mandates for the general population he made, despite no scientific basis whatsoever.
Politicians have exactly ZERO place making decisions like this.

Well since you have no logic....your argument makes sense......to a 5 year old.......but you got your shot.....right??
Ok, since you asked nicely we'll try this one more time, just for the hard of thinking you understand.
Visual aids this time, maybe that will help:

vax.jpg

Nice cherry picking.
They denied Biden's dangerous and unscientific booster mandates for the general population he made, despite no scientific basis whatsoever.
Politicians have exactly ZERO place making decisions like this.
President Biden has mandated booster shots?

When?

FDA treading lightly recommending shots solely for over 65+ crowd. That because 65+ is most risky and where almost all deaths and hospitalizations occur otherwise FDA knows it’s too risky and/or ineffective unless you are in that 65+.
Libs want to but…but…but.,.deny the message FDA is sending

Forum List

Back