Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not only do you hate The Science and the idea that people have the freedom to do what they want with their bodies...
You hate the fact you know you are wrong, and I am right.
If you ARE vaccinated, you can carry it without knowing and spread it to anyone, vaccinated or not.
Get some facts.

Keep in mind, it is science that gives that precaution so I could hardly be accused of hating science.

I don't care if a anti vaxxer dies. Why would I? It's just another dead republican. Science is giving them the opportunity to save their life and you are right, It's their freedom to do whatever they like with their body. That includes
to die how they chose after getting advice how to avoid it.

It has never said it was a complete answer to covid even after vaccination.
It clearly states it boosts immunity and prevents you getting sick enough to have to be admitted.

If you think You're right, that's another example of your freedom to be wrong if you chose..
But never think you are smarter than me.
There is nothing to indicate that when to this point, you haven't quoted a fact.
Your obsessed with refuting every thing I say.

The beauty about science is that it doesn't matter if you believe it or not, It's still fact.

Keep in mind, it is science that gives that precaution so I could hardly be accused of hating science.

I don't care if a anti vaxxer dies. Why would I? It's just another dead republican. Science is giving them the opportunity to save their life and you are right, It's their freedom to do whatever they like with their body. That includes
to die how they chose after getting advice how to avoid it.

It has never said it was a complete answer to covid even after vaccination.
It clearly states it boosts immunity and prevents you getting sick enough to have to be admitted.

If you think You're right, that's another example of your freedom to be wrong if you chose..
But never think you are smarter than me.
There is nothing to indicate that when to this point, you haven't quoted a fact.
Your obsessed with refuting every thing I say.

The beauty about science is that it doesn't matter if you believe it or not, It's still fact.
And yet, here you are!
Didn’t your vaccine work?

Btw, we don’t care about your vile hate filled rants

And yet, here you are!
Didn’t your vaccine work?

Btw, we don’t care about your vile hate filled rants

Didn't it work? I'm here aren't I.

As for my rants, you can't stay away. You hide until you think of a little poke, just like the one above, but you don't care about me???? Your interpretation of them is because they point out the hypocrisy and lies you all belch. That's why you hate them.
Really, see how long you can go without taking another swing.

As for my rants, you can't stay away. You hide until you think of a little poke, just like the one above, but you don't care about me???? Your interpretation of them is because they point out the hypocrisy and lies you all belch. That's why you hate them.
Why are you here bitching then?

Why are you here bitching then?

I'm not. I'm pointing out the facts which you call bitching. Get over it dough boy.
You guys are the ones who think there's some conspiracy attached to the vacinnes, not me. You're all mad.

The difference is people want such technology in their car. It's like cell phones. Government didn't need to subsidize them like they do with electric cars and solar panels because everybody wanted a cell phone, and not many want an electric car or solar panels. It's like Ronald Reagan once said, if you want more of something, subsidize it. if you want less of something, tax it.
Sure, people didn't/don't want seatbelts, solar panels or electric cars.
Consumers, power/private companies say otherwise.

Your turn soon, pincushion.

my husband and half the workers will quit/retire in a nano second if the vaccine is mandated.

he is presently polishing up a resume for a govt contract worker who does all the training.

the mandate will backfire.
Don't let the door hit him in the ass...

This isn't turning out so well for the Biden admin. FDA says no to boosters for most. People in NYC either ignoring the passport system or in open revolt. And Nicki Minaj...hahahah

Everything he touches turns to crap
FDA has approved the booster for old people and at risk folks.

Not sure the reasoning for not making it broader...

1631965663154.jpeg

If you ARE vaccinated, you can carry it without knowing and spread it to anyone, vaccinated or not.
Get some facts.
You just hate the idea people might exercise control over their bodies as they see fit.
Oh, and The Science. You hate that, too.

True, but there is evidence now that the vaccinated shed the virus much faster, so neither symptomatic or asymptomatic spread occur at the same rate as from those who are unvaccinated. This will be true until delta boosters make it possible to prevent infection and spread, much like it did with alpha. Furthermore, vaccinated individuals do have a degree of protection against those spreading it as well. If they're at a concert and exposed to hundreds of ppl who potentially have the virus, no level of immunity from alpha will protect them from delta, but the same likely wouldn't apply if it's just one person. The vaccine can keep you safe in that situation. This is why breakthrough infections don't account for more than a handful of percentage points compared to unvaccinated infections which are in the 90+ percentile in the vast majority of places.

Now I wish I could sit here all night posting the dozens and dozens of stories like this, but chances are you won't read a one of them. Why should you? You know they are all true. Furthermore I got these off Google on page one, and as most people know, Google likes to kick back stories that don't support their political agenda. I'm sure I could get many more from DuckDuckGo which is way more balanced.

EPIC FAIL. Two out of the 4 examples you gave don't even support your argument. One was a hate crime that had nothing to do with masks. It's just a group of 6 black ppl using a fake excuse to beat up a lone asian person because they're asian. In your other example two anti maskers sent a pro masker to the hospital because he confronted them about them not wearing masks and explained his position, because he and his wife had co morbidities, lol. Meanwhile, people are attacking ppl all over the country over mask mandates, at stores. Just recently a group of blacks attacked a hostess at carmines in nyc over mask mandates. This is a common theme everywhere. You attempting to come up with shoddy, at best, false equivalences aren't going to change that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back