Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I never said she was a right winger, I said she was antivax, which she is. She's been radicalized just like so many other antivaxxers. That's why they are potentially dangerous.
Well if you were not implying that, fine. I assumed you were implying that when you said she is a member of a "cult," which implies a lot of similar people.

I don't think there are nearly as many "anti-vaxers" as you think. The large majority of people who are against taking the vaccines themselves are fine if other people decide to take them.

I share that viewpoint, but I am a little bit worried about the vaccines making the pandemic worse, as leaky vaccines tend to do.

Yeah, D matters so much for immune strength. COVID and all kinds of other bugs. I got COVID in Winter when D is normally near annual low, and I had not taken any supplements. Probably not a bad idea to take it if one does not get much sun or from other dietary sources.

I wonder if this contributes to the normal Fall/Winter influenza outbreaks.

It never hurts. When my doctor told me to start taking it, nothing was wrong, but he said as we age we don't absorb vitamin D like we did when younger. I asked him what this vitamin will do for me, he said the same thing oil does for your car and lawnmower.

There are hypocrites the world over, but those idiots are not responsible with life and death decisions involving me. Is that really the best you have?

Only pointing out that there are extremists on both sides is all. You needed to highlight some story in another country. My stories of maskers attacking innocent people took place right in this country.

It's irrelevant. It won't be long before you will get it or have driver's licenses suspended. Change jobs but the new boss is the same.

Darwin was right.
And you feel this is justified to combat a feckin' virus with less than a 1% fatality rate? If you hand over your rights so easily, do you actually trust the government to not keep coming back using the same kind of leverage to drain you of all your other rights? Or are you comfortable with slavery as long as they feed and house you? How far are you willing to support the government in this? Is it okay to round people up and force-vaccinate them? How about locking them in their houses or arresting them and putting them in large facilities until they agree to get this vaccine? I don't know about Darwin but I DO know that our Founders were right about the evil of a power-mad government. Those who ignore that are certain to be crushed by it at some point. The thing is... by the time they come for YOU, no one will be left to help you fight back. Your descendants should spit on your grave for being such a coward.

I got vaccinated as soon as I could. I did not need a mandate.

I've gotten every vaccine there is. Flu, polio, MMR, Covid, etc.
How many of those others require boosters every few months? How many breakthrough cases occur with the others? How many new cases can you spread to other people after being vaccinated? Calling this tech a "vaccine" is a lie for the simple-minded but hey, roll on, baby. Enjoy your life and keep the hell out of ours.

How many of those others require boosters every few months? How many breakthrough cases occur with the others? How many new cases can you spread to other people after being vaccinated? Calling this tech a "vaccine" is a lie for the simple-minded but hey, roll on, baby. Enjoy your life and keep the hell out of ours.
The tetanus/diptheria vaccine requires a booster shot every ten years.

Booster shots for the flu are recommended annually. The flu shot does not make you immune to all the variants. It is only effective against the most prevalent variant.

In some cases, the vaccine for Meningococcal disease requires a booster.

If you only got one of the two MMR vaccines as a child, you should get a booster.

If you need long term protection against smallpox, you should get a booster every three years.

And you feel this is justified to combat a feckin' virus with less than a 1% fatality rate? If you hand over your rights so easily, do you actually trust the government to not keep coming back using the same kind of leverage to drain you of all your other rights? Or are you comfortable with slavery as long as they feed and house you? How far are you willing to support the government in this? Is it okay to round people up and force-vaccinate them? How about locking them in their houses or arresting them and putting them in large facilities until they agree to get this vaccine? I don't know about Darwin but I DO know that our Founders were right about the evil of a power-mad government. Those who ignore that are certain to be crushed by it at some point. The thing is... by the time they come for YOU, no one will be left to help you fight back. Your descendants should spit on your grave for being such a coward.

I fully support every measure taken to protect the people. In this case from themselves and their stupidity.

You're parents should have had you sprayed in the sheets. Even after that, retrospective abortion should be considered and you're a prime example.

Not so smart now turd.

You are talking before being mandated by the government. As I said, seat belts ups the cost of the car. That's not good for competition. Now if the government forces all automobile makers to have seat belts in their vehicle, they lose no competitive edge against their competitors. Everybody has to have them installed, everybody has to buy parts, hire more people, and pass on these costs to the people equally, so that they are more than happy to do.

Our seat belt laws didn't go into effect until the mid 80's.
You stated: 'Auto manufacturers never fought against seat belts'.
"You are talking before being mandated by the government".
Of course, I am, that's how laws are passed, something is wrong, politicians pass laws to prevent whatever, from happening.

"As I said, seat belts ups the cost of the car. That's not good for competition".
Yes it does, and it's good for competition.
Just like a bluetooth phone or having GPS in your car, those aren't mandated but car companies provide them as an option, just like they once did with seatbelts.

Just like a bluetooth phone or having GPS in your car, those aren't mandated but car companies provide them as an option, just like they once did with seatbelts.

The difference is people want such technology in their car. It's like cell phones. Government didn't need to subsidize them like they do with electric cars and solar panels because everybody wanted a cell phone, and not many want an electric car or solar panels. It's like Ronald Reagan once said, if you want more of something, subsidize it. if you want less of something, tax it.

The tetanus/diptheria vaccine requires a booster shot every ten years.

Booster shots for the flu are recommended annually. The flu shot does not make you immune to all the variants. It is only effective against the most prevalent variant.

In some cases, the vaccine for Meningococcal disease requires a booster.

If you only got one of the two MMR vaccines as a child, you should get a booster.

If you need long term protection against smallpox, you should get a booster every three years.
There's a shingle's vac that replaces the older Zostavax . And the pneumonia vac doesn't last forever.

Well sure - you hate the idea that people have freedom to choose what to do with their bodies, so that makes perfect sense.

You can hace objections to not having it but you don't have a right or freedom to infect everyone else in the community.
That's what makes perfect sense moron.

But oh the irony when you want to have freedom over your bodies.
Most Republican antivaxxers are religious but simultaneously rail against some one have the freedom to have an abortion.
See If you reply to that one. Hypocrisy comes to mind.

You can hace objections to not having it but you don't have a right or freedom to infect everyone else in the community.
-Me- getting vaccinated does not protect you (or anyone else) from getting the virus - only -you- getting vaccinated does that.
You just hate the idea people might exercise control over their bodies as they see fit.
Oh, and The Science. You hate that, too.

-Me- getting vaccinated does not protect you (or anyone else) from getting the virus - only -you- getting vaccinated does that.
You just hate the idea people might exercise control over their bodies as they see fit.
If your not vaccinated, you can carry it without knowing and spread it to anyone, vaccinated or not. Get some facts.

I don't care you take the risk of potentially dying. That aside, the death of another Republican won't matter.
The science has been saying since the beginning to get the vaccine to is maximise protection for everybody.

You're problem is you're still avoiding it for political or religious or conspiracy reasons yet you doubt science over your idiotic moron reasons????

You're not real clever.

If your not vaccinated, you can carry it without knowing and spread it to anyone, vaccinated or not.
If you ARE vaccinated, you can carry it without knowing and spread it to anyone, vaccinated or not.
Get some facts.

That's what makes perfect sense moron.

But oh the irony when you want to have freedom over your bodies.
Most Republican antivaxxers are religious but simultaneously rail against some one have the freedom to have an abortion.
See If you reply to that one. Hypocrisy comes to mind.

Hypocrisy? Who invented the theme My Body--My Choice? Who changed the theme to My Body--Their Choice when the vaccines came out?

If you don't "have the right" to infect everybody in your community, then that means vaccinated people should be treated the exact same way as unvaxinated people since both can spread the virus. Everybody should have to stay home vaccinated or not.

Weird. One of the sources you referenced says the exact opposite.

Why is it that one of your sources says blacks are 9% vaccinated while the other one says 79%?

That’s kind of a big difference don’t you think? Why are your two sources so far apart?
You really think 79% of blacks are vaccinated? REALLY? You aren't bright enough to figure this is a wrong stat?

If you don't "have the right" to infect everybody in your community, then that means vaccinated people should be treated the exact same way as unvaxinated people since both can spread the virus. Everybody should have to stay home vaccinated or not.
That's what The Science says.
She hates The Science, and she wants the state to force people to do things with their bodies they do not want to do.

Forum List

Back