Poll...Will Hillary Clinton be the first woman President...to be convicted of a crime.

Well?

• I am voting for her, and NO I don't think she will

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I am voting for her, but YES she probably will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not voting for her but NO she won't

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Not voting for her and YES she will be found guilty

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
She has to cross that first hurdle to become president. However, with the FBI finding new emails addressed to the Secretary of State on a personal home based computer, the more appropriate question will be - How much of a tight leash will the DOJ have in ALLOWING an investigation to move forward in it's ability to finally clear or possibly convict Mrs Clinton? President Obama promised transparency, he said he would go against those special interests that influence our government. Now is this president's chance to prove it.

In short, a conviction would depend on how tied the FBI is with the investigation and under who's authority they are / or not allowed to proceed.

Last edited:
What say you?
Will Hillary Clinton be the first President to be found guilty of a crime while in office?

Everyone knows she is guilty around the world, but who will pull the string? The DOJ? The FBI? The CIA? All of these entities are under Obama, so no, nothing will happen to the Princess.

She has to cross that first hurdle to become president. However, with the FBI finding new emails addressed to the Secretary of State on a personal home based computer, the more appropriate question will be - How much of a tight leash will the DOJ have in ALLOWING an investigation to move forward in it's ability to finally clear or possibly convict Mrs Clinton? President Obama promised transparency, he said he would go against those special interests that influence our government. Now is this president's chance to prove it.

In short, a conviction would depend on how tied the FBI is with the investigation and under who's authority are they not allowed to proceed.

Agreed...but do you think she will be convicted or not.
This isn't a poll whether one believes she is guilty, but will she be found guilty

All the feds could get Al Capone for was tax evasion and now the mob owns the Democrat party, so while they are controlling their territory nothing will happen.

In short, a conviction would depend on how tied the FBI is with the investigation and under who's authority are they not allowed to proceed.

This isn't a poll whether one believes she is guilty, but will she be found guilty

By whom? The powers that could convict her are in the tank for her. There are not more checks and balances within government.

Again, her guilt is obvious and the one thing that can prove me correct is for her not to get convicted.

All the feds could get Al Capone for was tax evasion and now the mob owns the Democrat party, so while they are controlling their territory nothing will happen.

Interestingly, Capone also started a few charities for the poor. This gives an air of legitimacy to their corrupt behavior just like the Clinton Foundation works for Hillary.

She will not be convicted by the Senate if the House impeaches here... The GOP establishment will wait until 2020 and then run someone they believe will beat her while those that voted for Trump will nominate the biggest lunatic possible!

By whom? The powers that could convict her are in the tank for her. There are not more checks and balances within government.

Again, her guilt is obvious and the one thing that can prove me correct is for her not to get convicted.

Special Prosecutor...and what will be interesting with that - is will that prosecutor be tied to Clinton somehow?

I believe it will be the Clinton Foundation that does her in, not the email scandal.

I believe it will be the Clinton Foundation that does her in, not the email scandal.
The Democrat mob's media operators has so polluted the minds of the average news consumer that they no longer respond to those stories. The Clinton Foundation has been taking money from the same countries that are funding ISIS, how much worse can it get? If that gets out on the msm will America's give a fuck needle even twitch?

Well the NYPD (according to rumor) has already looked into enough of those emails to recommend charges on MANY felonies including money laundering (like oshitma) and obstruction. Supposedly, there are also charges against both clintons for some human trafficking activities. Hard to tell these days if information is true, but it usually has some basic fact for the sensationalist media to build on if you are conservative, and hide if you are one of their founding liberal lying scum. Oh and I say she will not be charged, and I am a REAL DEMOCRAT, NOT voting for the scum.

I can only speak from my own experience in handling government information, that therr are certain rules you MUST follow in keeping government information limited to only those cleared to view them. Finding emails on a (1) personal home computer that (2) Anthony Weiner who was caught with solicitation to a minor, doesn't look good. Now the question is how classified are the correspondence of emails found to be, in determining how serious a case this is. It was also brought up that Mrs Clinton has not had any one on one interviews where direct questions can be raised on the subject, this could be under the advisement that "anything she says may in turn be later used against her". That silence adds an interesting aspect to this whole investigation. So depending on what they find on those government emails, and this does not cover the separate investigation that surrounds the Clinton foundation, she may receive an indictment.

Again this is based on the circimstance of WHERE those emails were found with who has access to them, coupled with Hillary's decision to refrain from one on one interviews where those questions could be raised. We shall soon see how far this investigation [is allowed] to go, and under who's authority. That's the real key here.

Special Prosecutor...and what will be interesting with that - is will that prosecutor be tied to Clinton somehow?

Things are so desperately corrupt, I doubt they could find an unbiased prosecutor that was not prone to bribery or threats.

My answer is "No". I think Hillary's lawyer will brilliantly reconvene the OJ jury.

OJ is another example of how money and fame and power win for you in court. HRC is much more so.

Things are so desperately corrupt, I doubt they could find an unbiased prosecutor that was not prone to bribery or threats.
Or more to the point, already bribed and so therefore a useful tool.

My answer is "No". I think Hillary's lawyer will brilliantly reconvene the OJ jury.

OJ is another example of how money and fame and power win for you in court. HRC is much more so.
Well true to an extent. It was more of an indication how stupid juries are. Especially when they consist of....you know....THOSE PEOPLE.

They still think he was framed.

Forum List

Back