Votes: 0 0.0%
  • prosecute then pardon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ignore

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • deport

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Nothing, let the FBI and DOJ handle it while Trump concentrates on his campaign objectives, building the wall, securing the border, repealing and replacing Obamacare. Sick Chris Christie on her ass!! :badgrin:

i dont think he should do anything

other then root out corruption at all levels

and then let her investigation run its course

Nothing, let the FBI and DOJ handle it while Trump concentrates on his campaign objectives, building the wall, securing the border, repealing and replacing Obamacare. Sick Chris Christie on her ass!! :badgrin:

then your vote is to prosecute

then your vote is to prosecute

No that would be a gift to the Democrats, no need to make a martyr of her. Plus Trump can lay the blame for not prosecuting Hillary on Obama and just leave the whole mess in his rearview mirror.

The winning move is to move forward swiftly over the next 2 years while we don't need one damn Dem vote in congress. Thanks to Harry Reid and the Dem's we can implement a ton of changes and fill cabinet positions with a simple majority. Lets not get sidetracked by a Clinton circus, enough of the Clintons.

If what the NYPD has is legit concerning the evidence that they have like child trafficking charges involving getting children out of Haiti (per Laura Silsby) that Wikileaks also revealed and the evidence from a laptop confiscated of Anthony Weiner? Hitlery and Bill "drop trou" have a lot more to be concerned about. Do ya wanna bet that Huma Abedin and Wiener boy start rolling over on the Clintons in exchange for immunity lest their bodies end up floating in the Hudson River????

Didn’t see any of the choices that I liked so I didn’t vote.

If the new AG thinks the evidence is there, prosecute I suppose. However both Congress and the FBI have already looked at it and found nothing.

Let the DOJ finish the investigation without political interference and if the evidence supports it prosecute her.

If she's convicted, sentence her to run for President again, after all the Democrats apparently have no problem nominating a criminal AND seeing Hillary Clinton humiliated at the ballot box never gets old. :D

I say let her be and move on. There's a lot on his table and I doubt having her head as a trophy is why he busted his ass for so long and spent 100 million of his own money.

I say let her be and move on. There's a lot on his table and I doubt having her head as a trophy is why he busted his ass for so long and spent 100 million of his own money.

so we should ignore her crimes that others are in jail for? Is the political class above the law? Blago, Martha stewart, and Rostenkowski went to jail. why different treatment for her?

so we should ignore her crimes that others are in jail for? Is the political class above the law? Blago, Martha stewart, and Rostenkowski went to jail. why different treatment for her?
Because the libs will claim it's a witch hunt, petty revenge, etc. and the media will run with it and reinforce the stereotype. The Republicans have a long history of shooting themselves in the foot. I doubt many are considering it unless something comes up they need to deal with.

Because the libs will claim it's a witch hunt, petty revenge, etc. and the media will run with it and reinforce the stereotype. The Republicans have a long history of shooting themselves in the foot. I doubt many are considering it unless something comes up they need to deal with.

if she committed national security related crimes, they must prosecute. Otherwise it sets a precedent that others can commit those crimes with no prosecution

if she committed national security related crimes, they must prosecute. Otherwise it sets a precedent that others can commit those crimes with no prosecution
You can ignore literally every other consideration and run with it but like I said, it will go nowhere and hurt the party while taking time away from other matters.

I'd rather focus on the big picture and not kick the old bag around anymore. We have what's called a disagreement.

It would be a great victory against corruption if the Clintons are held responsible, but I don't consider this of very high priority for President Trump. What he needs to do, I guess, is to simply create convenient conditions for the FBI to investigate the case.

i dont think he should do anything

other then root out corruption at all levels

and then let her investigation run its course

if she is found guilty, should he pardon her?

nope why should he

I don't think he should, just asking what others think

it is not his place to do

what he needs to do is cleanup

the corruption in the administration

and let the chips fall where they may

Yup. Let the FBI and DOJ do their job without interfering. Not only would be illegal for Trump order for the prosecution of her, it would be a very bad precedent.

New Topics

Forum List

Back