Poll: Trump Leads Biden in 2024 Presidential Matchup

The Republican party is the party of extremists now,
Yep. Extremist in supporting our nation's founding principles, law, order, low crime, secure borders, individual rights and freedom, and putting America's people first. What a radical dangerous idea!

and the party is about to break up.
Leftthink for the party is evolving out of just a lackey party for the democrats into one that can save us from your elitist Marxism, perversion and world globalism. Uh Oh! :fu:

Yep. Extremist in supporting our nation's founding principles, law, order, low crime, secure borders, individual rights and freedom, and putting America's people first. What a radical dangerous idea!

Leftthink for the party is evolving out of just a lackey party for the democrats into one that can save us from your elitist Marxism, perversion and world globalism. Uh Oh! :fu:
Individual rights, don't you mean taking away individual rights. That's more like it, the Republicans are generally anti-immigrants, anti women, anti-gay and antimiority. Or do you mean just the rights of white people.

The Republican party is the party of extremists now, and the party is about to break up.
Not sure about that.

The average conservative has zero scruples. Today's Lord and Savior is tomorrow's pariah. They have zero problem tossing whomever is weak or someone whom they have no more use for under the next crosstown bus. Look at Reagan, Bush I, Bush II, Mitt Romney, Bob Dole and countless others for relevant recent examples.

The party that is diving is easily healed when you have people like that.

Not sure about that.

The average conservative has zero scruples. Today's Lord and Savior is tomorrow's pariah. They have zero problem tossing whomever is weak or someone whom they have no more use for under the next crosstown bus. Look at Reagan, Bush I, Bush II, Mitt Romney, Bob Dole and countless others for relevant recent examples.

The party that is diving is easily healed when you have people like that.
You hope for a third party, that will evolve when the Republican hierarchy disavows itself from trump. It's going to be a real shit show And the whole world was going to have a front row seat. Once again America showing off its worst to the rest of the world.

You hope for a third party, that will evolve when the Republican hierarchy disavows itself from trump.
Huh? No. I don't have any such "hope". I was just pointing out that the GOP electorate is not beholden to any set of principles except one; win at all costs.
It's going to be a real shit show And the whole world was going to have a front row seat. Once again America showing off its worst to the rest of the world.
Not sure about that.

We have 1/2 the electorate (not half the country) who forwent their good sense and bought into this carnival huckster's lies. The moral pliability also allows them to flop back just as easily though now that, it seems, they have learned the error of their ways.

The way I always put it is this:

You can draw a straight line from Clinton to Kerry to Obama to HRC to Biden. A few details are different between the candidates but they are all pretty much the same people.

When you look at Bush I, Dole, Bush II, McCain, Romney and now Trump, you see much different world views. Commander-in-Chief Romney? LOL

Huh? No. I don't have any such "hope". I was just pointing out that the GOP electorate is not beholden to any set of principles except one; win at all costs.

Not sure about that.

We have 1/2 the electorate (not half the country) who forwent their good sense and bought into this carnival huckster's lies. The moral pliability also allows them to flop back just as easily though now that, it seems, they have learned the error of their ways.

The way I always put it is this:

You can draw a straight line from Clinton to Kerry to Obama to HRC to Biden. A few details are different between the candidates but they are all pretty much the same people.

When you look at Bush I, Dole, Bush II, McCain, Romney and now Trump, you see much different world views. Commander-in-Chief Romney? LOL
Among the Democrats some are more social than others, somewhat more the government somewhat less. In your opinion of the Republican counterparts they are all in the same club, the trump isn't even in the same ball field. He's out there somewhere in far far right outfield.

Among the Democrats some are more social than others, somewhat more the government somewhat less. In your opinion of the Republican counterparts they are all in the same club, the trump isn't even in the same ball field. He's out there somewhere in far far right outfield.
True. That was my point. Which is why I'm always amused at the word RINO being tossed around.

It almost always means the one tossing the word--a republican--voted for a RINO. It's really sad in a lot of ways.

True. That was my point. Which is why I'm always amused at the word RINO being tossed around.

It almost always means the one tossing the word--a republican--voted for a RINO. It's really sad in a lot of ways.
Will Cheney be viewed as a martyr someday ? Anything is possible with the flippant.

That's more like it, the Republicans are generally anti-immigrants, anti women, anti-gay and antimiority.

Don't try to hand me that hogwash, republicans aren't the ones out there breaking the law, damaging property, bringing drugs and crime in, nor oppressing women, redefining women, shoving women aside for freaks, saying they can't even define what a woman is, or murdering them in the womb, you are.

And that crap about gays and minorities--- normal people are just against overt exhibitions of public nudity and sexualization of children and following law and order, asshole. Being against some freak in makeup gyrating his big dick in kids faces and massive waves of undocumented illegals flooding across our border bringing massive problems and cost to all isn't being "anti-gay" or "anti-minority," you imbecile niblick.

Forum List

Back