• Other, explain

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Mango

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
This is not a poll about what you WANT to happen, or what you think SHOULD happen. This is about looking at what is actually happening and making your best guess.

Trump was becoming an island before this debacle in Charlottesville, and now he's probably the most toxic President in history. And that includes the GOP. You simply cannot lead, and you sure as hell can't govern, if no one will go near you, if your administration is paralyzed.

Or....

He's being railroaded by the Democrats and the media and the GOP establishment, and will be able to rise above the fake news and drain the swamp, showing his detractors to be the anti-American thugs that they are, literally willing his party along and winning re-election in 2020.

So what do you think his fate is?

I think he will run again, but im not sure if he will win. Can you beat the media and the establishment globalists twice in a row? We will see.

NOW HEAR THIS!

Hillary won't be locked up, Trump won't be impeached, and the Beatles will not be getting back together.

This is not a poll about what you WANT to happen, or what you think SHOULD happen. This is about looking at what is actually happening and making your best guess.

Trump was becoming an island before this debacle in Charlottesville, and now he's probably the most toxic President in history. And that includes the GOP. You simply cannot lead, and you sure as hell can't govern, if no one will go near you, if your administration is paralyzed.

Or....

He's being railroaded by the Democrats and the media and the GOP establishment, and will be able to rise above the fake news and drain the swamp, showing his detractors to be the anti-American thugs that they are, literally willing his party along and winning re-election in 2020.

Look for the Constitution to be amended...he'll win a third term.

Or....

I don't know what his fate is, but how does anyone think they're going to get him out? Unless he gets disgusted and quits, I predict he'll be with us for the whole miserable, humiliating four years.

I don't know what his fate is, but how does anyone think they're going to get him out?
I think there could come a point at which McConnell and Ryan walk into the Oval Office and tell Trump that this is simply not going to work, that nothing will get done with him in there, and that he's killing the party. That doesn't mean he'd listen to them, but you never know. Exits can be arranged to have face-saving story lines.

Here is a question : how is the GOP going to "force him out?"

I think several things have to happen for Trump to go.

First his approval rating has to get below 30%.
Second, he will have to have done something that merits impeachment
THird, the economy would have to get worse so that people will go along with removing him.

All three of those are very plausible.

I don't know what his fate is, but how does anyone think they're going to get him out?
I think there could come a point at which McConnell and Ryan walk into the Oval Office and tell Trump that this is simply not going to work, that nothing will get done with him in there, and that he's killing the party. That doesn't mean he'd listen to them, but you never know. Exits can be arranged to have face-saving story lines.
No, I agree he won't listen. What do you think Trump cares about the "party?" The only thing that might work in that scenario is blackmail.

New Topics

Forum List

Back