Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
I didn't see any backpack, that was a flag, watch the video again.
Backpack...

ErGCe0HVcAM7Yag.jpg

She was wearing a Trump flag like a cape under the backpack.
Still, even if she was wearing a backpack, is that a death sentence?
So when antifa and BLM protesters wear backpacks they can be shot?
Correct?
No, wearing a backpack is not a death sentence. Breaking into a restricted area where armed police are securing a barricade is. The backpack is merely a potential carrier of a weapon.

The Jan 6 thing was the exercising of the 1st Amendment despite the fact it was triggered by retarded BLM and Q. The Capital Building is a great piece of White man architecture. But the contents in it are shit. Most hilarious is democrats whining about Jan 6 with the actual, massive violence and actual, massive law breaking happening in their Black and Brown constituencies.
...riots as instigated by the occupants of the capital building....who are not being hunted down and prosecuted by the FBI...
View attachment 509336
The king of lawlessness
You berate Trump for wanting to break up riots with force, but condone/rationalize Ashli Babbitt's murder?
(play video of post just above this one)
What about low-IQ Maxine's urging for violence against Trump admin people? You okay with that?
I'm not a fan of democrat's constant double standards.
Democrats are the promoters of lawlessness, Trump is the "law and order" president.
I'm sad she was killed.

You are two faced on the topic....

You think George Floyd's murder was justified for passing a 20$ counterfeit bill, and Eric Garners murder was justified for selling single cigarettes on the street and Michael Browns murder for shoplifting a $5 pack of cigarette, and Beyona Taylor for sleeping in her own home....

But Babbit, breaking in to the capitol, bashing in and breaking the windows in the doors that was the only protection between the violent mob she was a part of and the vice president and congress critters was somehow not worse than those mentioned above, is pure hypocrisy imo.
Either you are deliberately lying or you have a very slanted and misinformed grasp of the facts:
1. George Floyd wasn't murdered, his death was accidental, he resisted arrest and had to be subdued. You may disagree with the method used, but it is legal in Minneapolis:

2. Eric Garner's death was caused by his resisting arrest. A better question is why were cops directed to clamp down on illegal cigarette sales to increase tax revenue?

3. Michael Brown robbed a store and attacked a cop. How about that "hands up don't shoot" bullshit?

4. Criminals belong in prison, unless they resist arrest, then what happens happens.

5. How about how fast this OH cop had to decide which girl lived or died? Tell me he should have let one get stabbed.

6. So you are happy that unarmed Ashli Babbitt got shot while the SWAT team was clearing the crowd behind her? IMHO she should have been arrested before being shot, but that's just me. The protest was ending, she didn't have to die. She was NOT resisting arrest like your black criminals were.
Considering the fact that BOMBS WERE FOUND THAT DAY and that she was climbing thru a smashed window behind which was our entire government and she was wearing a backpack and disregarding the fact that a gun was pointed at her… yea… I’m glad she ate that bullet
Who put those bombs there? I'm waiting to see if anyone gets arrested, or if they were FBI plants.
The FBI infiltrated the group, as some have assumed orchestrated actions of the group, furthermore due to the fact that they were not detonated leads me to believe FBI agents planted them. On the other hand bombs were also laid at both GOP and DNC locations so the likelihood ANTIFA was involved would not surprise me. So again who the hell does the FBI really represent and why are they insulted from investigation by the DOJ and Congress?
I still think that some of the unidentified bomb setters were FBI.
Prove me wrong.
No one has to prove you wrong when you can't prove yourself right.

The Jan 6 thing was the exercising of the 1st Amendment despite the fact it was triggered by retarded BLM and Q. The Capital Building is a great piece of White man architecture. But the contents in it are shit. Most hilarious is democrats whining about Jan 6 with the actual, massive violence and actual, massive law breaking happening in their Black and Brown constituencies.
...riots as instigated by the occupants of the capital building....who are not being hunted down and prosecuted by the FBI...
View attachment 509336
The king of lawlessness
You berate Trump for wanting to break up riots with force, but condone/rationalize Ashli Babbitt's murder?
What about low-IQ Maxine's urging for violence against Trump admin people? You okay with that?
Democrats are the promoters of lawlessness, Trump is the "law and order" president.
I'm sad she was killed.

You think George Floyd's murder was justified for passing a 20$ counterfeit bill, and Eric Garners murder was justified for selling single cigarettes on the street and Michael Browns murder for shoplifting a $5 pack of cigarette, and Beyona Taylor for sleeping in her own home....

But Babbit, breaking in to the capitol, bashing in and breaking the windows in the doors that was the only protection between the violent mob she was a part of and the vice president and congress critters was somehow not worse than those mentioned above, is pure hypocrisy imo.
Either you are deliberately lying or you have a very slanted and misinformed grasp of the facts:
1. George Floyd wasn't murdered, his death was accidental, he resisted arrest and had to be subdued. You may disagree with the method used, but it is legal in Minneapolis:

2. Eric Garner's death was caused by his resisting arrest. A better question is why were cops directed to clamp down on illegal cigarette sales to increase tax revenue?

3. Michael Brown robbed a store and attacked a cop. How about that "hands up don't shoot" bullshit?

4. Criminals belong in prison, unless they resist arrest, then what happens happens.

5. How about how fast this OH cop had to decide which girl lived or died? Tell me he should have let one get stabbed.

6. So you are happy that unarmed Ashli Babbitt got shot while the SWAT team was clearing the crowd behind her? IMHO she should have been arrested before being shot, but that's just me. The protest was ending, she didn't have to die. She was NOT resisting arrest like your black criminals were.
Considering the fact that BOMBS WERE FOUND THAT DAY and that she was climbing thru a smashed window behind which was our entire government and she was wearing a backpack and disregarding the fact that a gun was pointed at her… yea… I’m glad she ate that bullet
Who put those bombs there? I'm waiting to see if anyone gets arrested, or if they were FBI plants.
The FBI infiltrated the group, as some have assumed orchestrated actions of the group, furthermore due to the fact that they were not detonated leads me to believe FBI agents planted them. On the other hand bombs were also laid at both GOP and DNC locations so the likelihood ANTIFA was involved would not surprise me. So again who the hell does the FBI really represent and why are they insulted from investigation by the DOJ and Congress?
Prove me wrong.
Prove yourself RIGHT moron. By your logic it could have been Martians
Whose bomb was it? Why can't the FBI find the guy in the video dropping bomb off, that didn't explode?
Why is that drop off video now unfindable?
Think real hard.
Who really made the bombs? Whose DNA is on the bombs?
The video wasn't of Martians, it was a guy who the FBI can't find, why not?

View attachment 509336
The king of lawlessness
I'm sad she was killed.

Prove me wrong.
Whose bomb was it? White supremacists' or the FBI's out to prove white supremacists are actually "the biggest threat to the US"?
Why can't the FBI arrest the bomb maker and bomb setter? Because it was probably them.
Who were the bombs that didn't go off, intended to hurt? The protesters?

View attachment 509336
The king of lawlessness
I'm sad she was killed.

Prove me wrong.
Whose bomb was it? White supremacists' or the FBI's out to prove white supremacists are actually "the biggest threat to the US"?
Why can't the FBI arrest the bomb maker and bomb setter? Because it was probably them.
LOL

Neither of us knows who planted those bombs; yet you're the one claiming to know.

:cuckoo:

View attachment 509336
The king of lawlessness
I'm sad she was killed.

Prove me wrong.
LOL

Neither of us knows who planted those bombs; yet you're the one claiming to know.

View attachment 509336
The king of lawlessness
I'm sad she was killed.

Prove me wrong.
LOL

I don't claim to know who planted the bomb.
I just find it suspicious that we had a video of someone planting a bomb, but now we don't have that video.
I also find it suspicious that even though the bomb didn't explode the FBI can't find who made it.

So who made and planted the bomb?

No, wearing a backpack is not a death sentence. Breaking into a restricted area where armed police are securing a barricade is. The backpack is merely a potential carrier of a weapon.
But we taxpayers are the ones who pay for the Capital building. We own it so it can't be trespassing.

But we taxpayers are the ones who pay for the Capital building. We own it so it can't be trespassing.
That's the dumbest post in this thread. :cuckoo:

We also pay for the Oval Office. Try breaking in there too while Biden is there. Then count how many seconds it takes for you to be babbittized too.

Forum List

Back