Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters

You called for antifa, BLM and leftist looters, rioters causing violence and starting fires to be arrested. Sure you did, liar
Looters, rioters, causing violence and starting fires are arrested, as they should be. Who is advocating otherwise?

They aren't told about this stuff in their world.
The violent assault upon Congress, an attempts by fanatics to prevent it from discharging its Constitutional duties, ending an admirable tradition of peaceful transfers of power going back to 1797, merits an independent bipartisan commission to investigate its perpetrators and the propaganda that motivated them and, of course, to recommend proper precautions to guard against its recurrence.

If it was actually antifa impersonating Trump goons, or Black Lives Matter, or if they were indistinguishable from typical tourists as has been alleged, those who believe those claims that they are making, should insist upon such a commission to exonerate Trump and his goons.
Yeah, that's where their BS hits the fan. They know it wasn't Antifa or BLM or the FBI. They'd be DEMANDING a congressional investigation. This is comically obvious.

This is the kind of thing that makes me wonder if they're just rather burn this all down. Or if they're just so lost in their cult that they're now literally detached from reality.

Yeah, that's where their BS hits the fan. They know it wasn't Antifa or BLM or the FBI. They'd be DEMANDING a congressional investigation. This is comically obvious.

This is the kind of thing that makes me wonder if they're just rather burn this all down. Or if they're just so lost in their cult that they're now literally detached from reality.
I am convinced that they are driven by emotion, and that a rational approach (such as an independent, bipartisan commission) or any recourse to reason, is perceived as a threat (as it should be.)

They aren't told about this stuff in their world.
The violent assault upon Congress, an attempts by fanatics to prevent it from discharging its Constitutional duties, ending an admirable tradition of peaceful transfers of power going back to 1797, merits an independent bipartisan commission to investigate its perpetrators and the propaganda that motivated them and, of course, to recommend proper precautions to guard against its recurrence.

If it was actually antifa impersonating Trump goons, or Black Lives Matter, or if they were indistinguishable from typical tourists as has been alleged, those who believe those claims that they are making, should insist upon such a commission to exonerate Trump and his goons.

They arrested one! But we made it up. Hilarious

I am convinced that they are driven by emotion, and that a rational approach (such as an independent, bipartisan commission) or any recourse to reason, is perceived as a threat (as it should be.)
Projecting again

Sure. Rage, paranoia, frustration, all powerful emotions driving them.

They make college snowflakes look like Stallone.

1624483166629.png

Rage :auiqs.jpg:

You called for antifa, BLM and leftist looters, rioters causing violence and starting fires to be arrested. Sure you did, liar
Looters, rioters, causing violence and starting fires are arrested, as they should be. Who is advocating otherwise?

Let me guess, you watch fake news, don't you? It's the only way to be that ignorant

Fake outrage is your game. In fact, fake everything is your game. The narrative takes a beating daily. You are the one who is paranoid. One lie coming out after another has you that way.

What you say sounds good only to people as stupid and un American as you are.

I don’t support the actions of any rowdy mob that damages buildings or loots and burns. Therefore I don’t support the actions of those who entered the Capitol Building on Jan 6th.

However this was no “insurrection.” The rioters did not have firearms and it appears the FBI may have been involved in setting up the riot.

You don't have to have guns to have an insurrection.. Many of them did have weapons.. and per Trump's instructions they were there to fight for their country, take back America and overturn the election.

But to implement an insurrection, you have to not just delay the election certification by a day, but prevent it permanently.
Since I did not see any sleeping bags, tents, etc., I saw nothing to indicate this was a permanent attempt, but just headlines grandstanding for a single day. And I see no harm in that. In fact, I kind of like that, even though I totally disagree with their beliefs, values, etc.
In fact, I wish all different opinions and views got similar face time on a regular basis.
But to implement an insurrection, you have to not just delay the election certification by a day, but prevent it permanently.
Nonsense. A failed insurrection is still an insurrection just as a bank robbery is still a bank robbery even if the thief escapes empty handed.

A attempted bank robbery that fails, still has to express an illegal intent.
The capital protestors say their intent was to draw public attention to an election fraud.
Not a singe one of them ever expressed any illegal intent.
They all claimed to be trying to expose something illegal done by others, instead.
The fact I disagree with them and believe they were wrong about the election, does not change the legality of what they did.
What they did was legal.
You are deranged. :uhoh3: The lengths you go to characterize this as something other than what it was is not normal. You should get help.
There’s been literally hundreds who have been charged with very real crimes.

I don’t support the actions of any rowdy mob that damages buildings or loots and burns. Therefore I don’t support the actions of those who entered the Capitol Building on Jan 6th.

However this was no “insurrection.” The rioters did not have firearms and it appears the FBI may have been involved in setting up the riot.

You don't have to have guns to have an insurrection.. Many of them did have weapons.. and per Trump's instructions they were there to fight for their country, take back America and overturn the election.

Since I did not see any sleeping bags, tents, etc., I saw nothing to indicate this was a permanent attempt, but just headlines grandstanding for a single day. And I see no harm in that. In fact, I kind of like that, even though I totally disagree with their beliefs, values, etc.
In fact, I wish all different opinions and views got similar face time on a regular basis.
Nonsense. A failed insurrection is still an insurrection just as a bank robbery is still a bank robbery even if the thief escapes empty handed.
But a person who attempts to cash a bad check in a bank is not a bank robber nor is a over enthusiastic mob without firearms an insurrection.

But a person who attempts to cash a bad check in a bank is not a bank robber nor is a over enthusiastic mob without firearms an insurrection.
I said nothing about a ‘bad check’ , batshit.

Rage :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah.

file-20210108-23-4tscb3.jpg

Forum List

Back