Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.
You’re not asking the right question.

my vote….

Not a democrat. Oppose the attack
The right question is?
Something along the lines of, "I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans".

You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question. A lot of the GOP voters really believe the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong.
Look at the fucking poll before typing nonsense.
The vote is 16 to 4 of GOP voters opposed to the riot at the capital, not 0.0
Assuming the 4 votes are GOP and not dems.

Armed means with guns
So, prevent I'm coming at you with a baseball bat.

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Unarmed people according to kyzr.
The 1/6 protesters were unarmed, i.e. no guns.
Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.
They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.
Compare those "weapons" to guns. You are lying saying that they were armed.
As soon as the SWAT teams showed up with ARs the party was over. No contest. No insurrection.

What did I lie about?

Sure, the insurrectionists had only been ripping up and shitting (literally) in the Capital for hours and yeah, their courage came in crowd form and when finally challenged by a deadly force they left.

Why are you defending them?
I'm not defending the rioters. I'm defending the insurrection charge.
It was NOT an insurrection, which by definition requires the insurrectionists to be armed.
The lie I'm saying you made is saying that the rioters were "armed".
They did not all have guns. as would be needed to have a real insurrection.
They trespassed, they damaged US property, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.
History will record it as a failed insurrection. You must be able to see that writing on the wall.
What I saw were rioters, no one was charged with "insurrection".
So the dems continual whining about an insurrection are bullshit.
Yes...I understand that is how you feel. I'm stating facts. This will be recorded in history as a failed insurrection.
Maybe the Marxists who write and publish books will re-write history, but since not one of the rioters was charged with "insurrection" that is PROOF that it was NOT an insurrection. The "insurrection" is just a lie, just a democrat talking point. It's not a "feel" its a fact, no charges of insurrection, QED. Maybe we can charge the FBI with fomenting an "insurrection"?
Sure, you can get all ridiculous about it but I’m still just stating a fact.
The fact is that no one was charged with "insurrection".
Again, that is not going to change how this incident is written in the history books. It will be written as a failed insurrection. There is nothing you can say or do about it.
1. Prove your assertion, link please.
2. No one was charged with "insurrection" so it wasn't an insurrection, period.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.
They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.
As soon as the SWAT teams showed up with ARs the party was over. No contest. No insurrection.

What did I lie about?

Sure, the insurrectionists had only been ripping up and shitting (literally) in the Capital for hours and yeah, their courage came in crowd form and when finally challenged by a deadly force they left.

It was NOT an insurrection, which by definition requires the insurrectionists to be armed.
They trespassed, they damaged US property, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.
History will record it as a failed insurrection. You must be able to see that writing on the wall.
Yes...I understand that is how you feel. I'm stating facts. This will be recorded in history as a failed insurrection.
Maybe the Marxists who write and publish books will re-write history, but since not one of the rioters was charged with "insurrection" that is PROOF that it was NOT an insurrection. The "insurrection" is just a lie, just a democrat talking point. It's not a "feel" its a fact, no charges of insurrection, QED. Maybe we can charge the FBI with fomenting an "insurrection"?
kyzr has practically created his own dictionary to rewrite the definition of the words he uses in his own posts.
Kyzr always copies definitions right from the "google definition". What word(s) are you whining about?
However, you do know that most words have multiple definitions/meanings.

What's the definition of insurrection or armed?
No one was charged with insurrection, period.
You can google any word you want. Try it.

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

my vote….

The right question is?
Something along the lines of, "I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans".

You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question. A lot of the GOP voters really believe the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong.
Read the fucking post you're responding to.

Who committed the acts of violence at the capital?

my vote….

The right question is?

Read the fucking post you're responding to.

Who committed the acts of violence at the capital?
OK, I re-read it. You said: "You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question." I showed you that the response was 16-4 (not 0.0)

Prove that "a lot of GOP voters believe "the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong." (you can't, the poll proves you wrong)

Here is my poll question, and your recommended poll question:
"I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans". (yours)

"I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building" (mine)

Call me illiterate, but I'm not seeing a major difference in those two questions, since the capital riot was obviously by Trump supporters, and FBI instigators.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

Again, that is not going to change how this incident is written in the history books. It will be written as a failed insurrection. There is nothing you can say or do about it.
I cannot link to the future, sorry. You'll just have to wait and see. When has anyone ever been charged with insurrection?

Would you prefer failed seditious conspiracy or failed rebellion? How about failed coup? All fit...

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

I cannot link to the future, sorry. You'll just have to wait and see. When has anyone ever been charged with insurrection?

Would you prefer failed seditious conspiracy or failed rebellion? How about failed coup? All fit...
1. Any "conspiracy" was by the FBI.
2. "Rebellion" definition: n. Open, armed, and organized resistance to a constituted government. (doesn't fit, not armed or organized)
3. "Coup" definition: n. A brilliantly executed stratagem; a triumph. (doesn't fit either)
4. How about what it really was, "protest". v. To participate in a public demonstration in opposition to (something): (protesting voter fraud and a stolen election) YES!!

2. "Rebellion" definition: n. Open, armed, and organized resistance to a constituted government. (doesn't fit, not armed or organized)
3. "Coup" definition: n. A brilliantly executed stratagem; a triumph. (doesn't fit either)
4. How about what it really was, "protest". v. To participate in a public demonstration in opposition to (something): (protesting voter fraud and a stolen election) YES!!
1. ROFLMAO. Really? You're going to start with the crazy?
2. They were armed...which shows advance planning. You know, organization.
3. Wrong definition of coup, genius.

a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

4. It went way beyond protest and will go down in history as a failed insurrection.

4. It went way beyond protest and will go down in history as a failed insurrection.
OK, we can agree to disagree, just like the 1619 Project is bogus history too. No one was charged with insurrection, period.

Protests to see what might have gone awry

Might have! Might haves are not covered by the election laws in any state. Well at least so far they are not. Courts demand evidence, not hearsay, wild CS's, ultra violet light, creases, panda poop......whatever!
They didn't even look at the evidence, you fucking moron.
Contrary to known reality. In every case where the Trumpybear lawyers presented evidence, the judges ruled on it.
They didn't look at it, moron.
Prove that they didn't look at it.

OK, we can agree to disagree, just like the 1619 Project is bogus history too. No one was charged with insurrection, period.
trump cultists have to rant about 1619 project now....they can't use "Blue Lives Matter" as a rallying cry anymore....................awkwardness.

A false flag operation? You’ve all gone around the bend jumping off a shark. :lol:
I see now the false flag statement is a demofk talking point now. You are the third one to use it. Tell us what you mean by false flag?

trump cultists have to rant about 1619 project now
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's the beef with the '1619 Project'?

(don' wanna sidetrack the thread, but I didn't know Trumplandia had a beef with 1619)

Contrary to known reality. In every case where the Trumpybear lawyers presented evidence, the judges ruled on it.
the evidence was always the ballots which can't be removed from the voting precinct without a warrant. So actually, the lawyers were asking to bring the evidence in, and the judges shut it down illegally. Whistleblowers must always be heard!! we heard all you demofks say that over and over again. Now you say no! you all are truly insane.

Each state did their job. The election is over sourpuss.
never said they didn't. the demofks however extended the election by three days illegally. Now it's time to look at those ballots, bring in the audits. That is a states responsibility if challenged by a campaign. How else did the hanging chad make it then? inconsistent, insane demofks.

trump cultists have to rant about 1619 project now....they can't use "Blue Lives Matter" as a rallying cry anymore....................awkwardness.
What's "awkward"?
BLM is state sponsored violence, period.
The 1619 Project is bogus history, period.
Math is not racist, period.
1624368547245.png

If all of your assertions were true...perhaps it was a warning. Watching Prog politicians let their cities be destroyed and trashed showed us all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back