Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
Armed means with guns
So, prevent I'm coming at you with a baseball bat.

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Unarmed people according to kyzr.
The 1/6 protesters were unarmed, i.e. no guns.
Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.
They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.
Compare those "weapons" to guns. You are lying saying that they were armed.
As soon as the SWAT teams showed up with ARs the party was over. No contest. No insurrection.

What did I lie about?

Sure, the insurrectionists had only been ripping up and shitting (literally) in the Capital for hours and yeah, their courage came in crowd form and when finally challenged by a deadly force they left.

Why are you defending them?
I'm not defending the rioters. I'm defending the insurrection charge.

You claimed they weren't armed. They were, you just don't like the definition. You're downplaying how dangerous a mob they were.
It was NOT an insurrection, which by definition requires the insurrectionists to be armed.

Nope, that's not true. The definition of an insurrection has nothing to do with being armed or not.
The lie I'm saying you made is saying that the rioters were "armed".

They were. Carrying weapons is called being armed. bear mace, knives, clubs, flagpoles, stolen tasers. They were armed.

They did not all have guns. as would be needed to have a real insurrection.

Some did, they were caught outside but being armed simply means carrying weapons. That's more than just firearms.

They trespassed, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.

Almost no one in our history has ever been charged with insurrection, even during insurrections.
it wasn't an insurrection by definition, shit 4 brains...you lie, and twist shit to suit your delusional head.....
Oh dear...will you threaten to shoot HappyJoy now?
i don't threaten.....
Uh huh....;)

If you are willing to do the time for the crime. If crimes are being committed, arrests should be made. Not complicated.

I am anti-Trump and very left wing, but I saw no crimes.
Breaking someone's else's window for no reason is destructive and a crime.
But if you break a window over something more important, like a fire or a political fraud, then it is not a crime, especially if it is actually your window.
Depends on how you view our "rights". I have a very unorthodox view of rights that most would not agree with. Also, I feel that if you willingly live in a society and decide to remain in said society, you have 3 choices. (1) abide by the society rules; (2) don't abide but be willing to accept the consequences, or (3) do something constructive to make changes you think need to be made.

Well and good, but you did not indicate any disagreement.
1) if you think an election has been defrauded, the rules of this society say you are then required to die if necessary, fighting to fix it. That was the sentiment of all the Founders, and is what all so called "patriots" claim when they go off to war and massacre innocents abroad. In the rules of this society, you don't have the option of doing noting if the democratic process has been defrauded. I personally do not think the election was defrauded, but there are so many things that are, like the Pentagon lying about WMD in Iraq, the illegal War on Drugs, etc., that it hardly matters. The system is so hopelessly corrupt, we likely should start over.
2) The consequences is you either win or die. Accepting government corruption is not an option. That just makes you complicit in the harm of others.
3) When government has the largest incarceration % in the world, lies about Iraqi WMD, does not even provide pubic health care, etc. it is time for torches and pitchforks most likely.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.
They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.
As soon as the SWAT teams showed up with ARs the party was over. No contest. No insurrection.

What did I lie about?

Sure, the insurrectionists had only been ripping up and shitting (literally) in the Capital for hours and yeah, their courage came in crowd form and when finally challenged by a deadly force they left.

i give up...why are you defending the criminals PIG-lousi bussed in? TRUMP supporters were listening to him when the criminals of antifa and black flies matter started the ' insurrection'....a tad to early

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
I have a carry permit. You would not get within range of that bat.
Get my point about an armed government?
So you're going to shoot an unarmed man?
Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.
And one Capitol Policeman showed up with his side arm....Sucked to by Babbitt, encouraged by the mob to go thru that window.
ok...i'll just raise my weapon, close my eyes, shoot, and pray it hits you in the head.....no harm, no foul
I'm sure that's the extent of your firearms skills. No surprise there.
Oh great, another fuckin' "spray and pray" moron. Head as bad as the jihadis. Worse, because I'm sure he knows better even though he isn't capable of it.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

You claimed they weren't armed. They were, you just don't like the definition. You're downplaying how dangerous a mob they were.
It was NOT an insurrection, which by definition requires the insurrectionists to be armed.

Nope, that's not true. The definition of an insurrection has nothing to do with being armed or not.

They were. Carrying weapons is called being armed. bear mace, knives, clubs, flagpoles, stolen tasers. They were armed.

Some did, they were caught outside but being armed simply means carrying weapons. That's more than just firearms.

They trespassed, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.

Almost no one in our history has ever been charged with insurrection, even during insurrections.
it wasn't an insurrection by definition, shit 4 brains...you lie, and twist shit to suit your delusional head.....
Oh dear...will you threaten to shoot HappyJoy now?
i don't threaten.....
You're doing it right now.

Btw, making threats of violence on the internet is the kinda thing I my pussies do.

An election was stolen. Patriots protested. End of story.
Election was not stolen. Clowns who raided the capital deserve what they get. That's what happens to people who allow themselves to be used as pawns by The Knuckle Dragging Orange Ape. End of story.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

i give up...why are you defending the criminals PIG-lousi bussed in? TRUMP supporters were listening to him when the criminals of antifa and black flies matter started the ' insurrection'....a tad to early
Your crazy conspiracy theories do not equal reality. The insurrectionists were all yours. That's been proven over and over.

Yep, how many Republicans are willing to admit the 1/6 attack on the Capital was bad for democracy. Fucking losers, let's hear from you.

They broke the law or they are heroes? Seems an easy choice to make.
go spit in the wind. We do not have a one party state yet, though you seem to support. The only mistake the protesters made was taking the bait set up by the deep state assholes and going in the building. Left wing loons do not want the 2020 election in certain key states investigated.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

They trespassed, they damaged US property, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.
History will record it as a failed insurrection. You must be able to see that writing on the wall.

Forum List

Back