Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
I think all protests are silly efforts being waged by people who aren't intelligent enough to make a difference independently. I don't condemn them unless they impede my progress on a roadway.

If you are willing to do the time for the crime. If crimes are being committed, arrests should be made. Not complicated.

I am anti-Trump and very left wing, but I saw no crimes.
Breaking someone's else's window for no reason is destructive and a crime.
But if you break a window over something more important, like a fire or a political fraud, then it is not a crime, especially if it is actually your window.
Depends on how you view our "rights". I have a very unorthodox view of rights that most would not agree with. Also, I feel that if you willingly live in a society and decide to remain in said society, you have 3 choices. (1) abide by the society rules; (2) don't abide but be willing to accept the consequences, or (3) do something constructive to make changes you think need to be made.

Actually I think that's how government is supposed to work.
True, but apparently many don't get it.

If you are willing to do the time for the crime. If crimes are being committed, arrests should be made. Not complicated.

But if you break a window over something more important, like a fire or a political fraud, then it is not a crime, especially if it is actually your window.
Depends on how you view our "rights". I have a very unorthodox view of rights that most would not agree with. Also, I feel that if you willingly live in a society and decide to remain in said society, you have 3 choices. (1) abide by the society rules; (2) don't abide but be willing to accept the consequences, or (3) do something constructive to make changes you think need to be made.

True, but apparently many don't get it.
Yeah, maybe someday.

Most government are oppressive and depend on keeping the citizens fearful. America is becoming one of those governments under the Democrat Party

Most government are oppressive and depend on keeping the citizens fearful. America is becoming one of those governments under the Democrat Party

Of course we are.

Armed means with guns
So, prevent I'm coming at you with a baseball bat.

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Unarmed people according to kyzr.
The 1/6 protesters were unarmed, i.e. no guns.
Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.
They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.
Compare those "weapons" to guns. You are lying saying that they were armed.
As soon as the SWAT teams showed up with ARs the party was over. No contest. No insurrection.
Are you that stupid as to compare guns to knives and bear spray? The protesters were unarmed, period, full stop.
Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.

Do you think that "unarmed petite woman" was practicing her rights as an American while she was trespassing?
so in Washington DC trespassing is a death sentence?
When you're the lead in front of a horde of rabid conspiracy theorists on your way to "say hi" to politicians you believe are committing treason then yeah, turns out that is a death sentence.
There were no politicians in there, liar.
In the Capital? Yes there very much were.
See here, lady, the big difference in conservative Americans and stains like you is while we held one insurrection in January, you subhuman filth hold one everyday. Then you cry non stop about ours like little school girls throwing a fit.

And still nobody likes you guys. Weird.
Always the troll. Bye scum.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.
As soon as the SWAT teams showed up with ARs the party was over. No contest. No insurrection.
And one Capitol Policeman showed up with his side arm....Sucked to by Babbitt, encouraged by the mob to go thru that window.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

Sure, the insurrectionists had only been ripping up and shitting (literally) in the Capital for hours and yeah, their courage came in crowd form and when finally challenged by a deadly force they left.

Why are you defending them?

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

Sure, the insurrectionists had only been ripping up and shitting (literally) in the Capital for hours and yeah, their courage came in crowd form and when finally challenged by a deadly force they left.

I'm not defending the rioters. I'm defending the insurrection charge.
It was NOT an insurrection, which by definition requires the insurrectionists to be armed.
The lie I'm saying you made is saying that the rioters were "armed".
They did not all have guns. as would be needed to have a real insurrection.
They trespassed, they damaged US property, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

You claimed they weren't armed. They were, you just don't like the definition. You're downplaying how dangerous a mob they were.
It was NOT an insurrection, which by definition requires the insurrectionists to be armed.

Nope, that's not true. The definition of an insurrection has nothing to do with being armed or not.

They were. Carrying weapons is called being armed. bear mace, knives, clubs, flagpoles, stolen tasers. They were armed.

Some did, they were caught outside but being armed simply means carrying weapons. That's more than just firearms.

They trespassed, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.

Almost no one in our history has ever been charged with insurrection, even during insurrections.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.
And one Capitol Policeman showed up with his side arm....Sucked to by Babbitt, encouraged by the mob to go thru that window.
ok...i'll just raise my weapon, close my eyes, shoot, and pray it hits you in the head.....no harm, no foul

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

You claimed they weren't armed. They were, you just don't like the definition. You're downplaying how dangerous a mob they were.

Nope, that's not true. The definition of an insurrection has nothing to do with being armed or not.

They were. Carrying weapons is called being armed. bear mace, knives, clubs, flagpoles, stolen tasers. They were armed.

Some did, they were caught outside but being armed simply means carrying weapons. That's more than just firearms.

They trespassed, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.

Almost no one in our history has ever been charged with insurrection, even during insurrections.
it wasn't an insurrection by definition, shit 4 brains...you lie, and twist shit to suit your delusional head.....

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.
ok...i'll just raise my weapon, close my eyes, shoot, and pray it hits you in the head.....no harm, no foul

Who had their eyes closed, that was a direct hit.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.
I'm sure that's the extent of your firearms skills. No surprise there.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

it wasn't an insurrection by definition, shit 4 brains...you lie, and twist shit to suit your delusional head.....
Oh dear...will you threaten to shoot HappyJoy now?

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

ok, looks like we're going to agree to disagree.
1. The rioters had no intention of overthrowing the US government and taking over, i.e. an insurrection. They were unarmed, protesting voter fraud, and a stolen election.
2. I showed you a definition that had the word armed. You showed me one that had "open revolt", I like mine better.
3. A few having primitive weapons when the SWAT teams had ARs and the Capital Police had pistols is not apples to apples viz weapons needed for an insurrection.
4. I disagree that it was an armed insurrection. If it was, why weren't the trespassers charged with insurrection? Got you there. QED.
5. Bullshit by any other name. It was not an insurrection because there were no insurrection charges, period. The FBI were the ones who instigated the Capital riot anyway.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

Oh dear...will you threaten to shoot HappyJoy now?
i don't threaten.....

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.
I'm sure that's the extent of your firearms skills. No surprise there.
that would make you WRONG again shit 4 brains....no surprise there!!!!

Forum List

Back