Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.

Do you think that "unarmed petite woman" was practicing her rights as an American while she was trespassing?
so in Washington DC trespassing is a death sentence?
When you're the lead in front of a horde of rabid conspiracy theorists on your way to "say hi" to politicians you believe are committing treason then yeah, turns out that is a death sentence.
There were no politicians in there, liar.
In the Capital? Yes there very much were.
See here, lady, the big difference in conservative Americans and stains like you is while we held one insurrection in January, you subhuman filth hold one everyday. Then you cry non stop about ours like little school girls throwing a fit.

Armed means with guns
So, prevent I'm coming at you with a baseball bat.

Am I unarmed?
1624214277766.png

Unarmed people according to kyzr.

Yep, how many Republicans are willing to admit the 1/6 attack on the Capital was bad for democracy. Fucking losers, let's hear from you.

They broke the law or they are heroes? Seems an easy choice to make.
The repub party is Anti-Blue....simple

hey are $hit... they are traitors... they are Domestic Enemies of The Poeple, their Republic, its Constitution, the Rule of Law, and Peaceful Transfers of Power.

These scum broke faith with the Constitution... they are Shamed Boys and Oath Breakers... and deserve the full weight and majesty of The Law upon their necks
I’ll wear those name as badges of honor, thank you very much. This Republic, it’s Constitution and those who support it lost my Faith in 1761 and have done nothing in the last 160 years to earn it back.

The Law, the Government and The People deserve no respect or deference when they are not backed by proper Mirals and Values. The American legal system, government and people have no morals or values at this point and deserve nothing but destruction.
"lost my Faith in 1761"....................YOU'RE OLD!!!!!

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.

Do you think that "unarmed petite woman" was practicing her rights as an American while she was trespassing?
When you're the lead in front of a horde of rabid conspiracy theorists on your way to "say hi" to politicians you believe are committing treason then yeah, turns out that is a death sentence.
See here, lady, the big difference in conservative Americans and stains like you is while we held one insurrection in January, you subhuman filth hold one everyday. Then you cry non stop about ours like little school girls throwing a fit.

And still nobody likes you guys. Weird.

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Have you seen this video?
It's amazing who we THINK is behind it, until you see who actually IS behind it.
Roughly 30 minutes long.
Extremely informative.
Who, what, where, when and even why.
Hugs
Radical kids and old ladies. Not a problem. Sleep well.

"we held one insurrection in January"..............................a FAILED insurrection by loser cultists.

Yep, how many Republicans are willing to admit the 1/6 attack on the Capital was bad for democracy. Fucking losers, let's hear from you.

When you morons condemn and prosecute the summer of BLM (Burning, Looting, and Murder), we'll talk about the Mostly Peaceful Protest of January 6th

When you morons condemn and prosecute the summer of BLM (Burning, Looting, and Murder), we'll talk about the Mostly Peaceful Protest of January 6th
I condemn anyone who loots, burns or murders. I don't see anyone defending them.

The protests however they have every right, just like the misguided people who protested on the 6th however didn't commit any crimes. See how that works?

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

The 1/6 protesters were unarmed, i.e. no guns.
Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.
They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.

treason...exactly like the weapons for military service members lives, all due to the twat hit-lery...yup... treason

:cuckoo:
glad it rattled your head some....:ahole-1:
your delusional denial is noted...
you should see if kmart has any brains left

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.
They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.
no other words
you are a fucking delusional, scum , excuse for an AMERICAN

Have done so and have seen others do so. Why do you always ignore?

I condemn anyone who loots, burns or murders. I don't see anyone defending them.

The protests however they have every right, just like the misguided people who protested on the 6th however didn't commit any crimes. See how that works?
Those such as the poster you are replying to like to pretend we have not.....several times.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.
no other words
you are a fucking delusional, scum , excuse for an AMERICAN

Boring.

If you are willing to do the time for the crime. If crimes are being committed, arrests should be made. Not complicated.

I am anti-Trump and very left wing, but I saw no crimes.
Breaking someone's else's window for no reason is destructive and a crime.
But if you break a window over something more important, like a fire or a political fraud, then it is not a crime, especially if it is actually your window.
Depends on how you view our "rights". I have a very unorthodox view of rights that most would not agree with. Also, I feel that if you willingly live in a society and decide to remain in said society, you have 3 choices. (1) abide by the society rules; (2) don't abide but be willing to accept the consequences, or (3) do something constructive to make changes you think need to be made.

If you are willing to do the time for the crime. If crimes are being committed, arrests should be made. Not complicated.

I am anti-Trump and very left wing, but I saw no crimes.
Breaking someone's else's window for no reason is destructive and a crime.
But if you break a window over something more important, like a fire or a political fraud, then it is not a crime, especially if it is actually your window.
Depends on how you view our "rights". I have a very unorthodox view of rights that most would not agree with. Also, I feel that if you willingly live in a society and decide to remain in said society, you have 3 choices. (1) abide by the society rules; (2) don't abide but be willing to accept the consequences, or (3) do something constructive to make changes you think need to be made.

Actually I think that's how government is supposed to work.

Forum List

Back