Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.
Democrats are going to vote with your second option to make us look bad. Unless you make the votes public, this wont be accurate.
If democrats list their vote under Republican, that's a win in itself. <g>
But good call. Didn't think to make votes public.
Not if they say they are a republican who supports the violence. That makes us look bad.

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Democrats had nothing to do with it. This is all on you kids.
Bull shit. Democrats plants were everywhere and there's video proof of it. That's why you're hiding over 1,000 more hours of video.

And FBI operatives instigated the violence.
Sure, Comrade. Lil'tucker and Putin are proud of you picking up the correct narrative so quickly.

You sad little hack. Condolences on losing your last shred of humanity.
Another one needing my pity. :itsok:

As if, evul twin with a beard.

Unlike you, I neither take joy in nor support the murder of people by our government.

Condemn the murder of the woman, condemn Pelosi for setting up the violence and permitting it, condemn the entrapment of letting the protestors in and then sneaking in agitators .

An election was stolen. Patriots protested. End of story.
Not quite... there's still all the evidence and video that this was an inside job. It was planed by the Pelosi and the deep state within the FBI and other letter agencies. There's over 1,000 hours of video they refuse to release, along with the name of Ashli Babbett's murderer. What are they hiding? Sounds just like the election. There's no more corrupt pack of human filth on the planet than the democrat party of trash.
14,000 hours
just saying

Presently, I'm a registered (D), and I condemn the Insurrection against the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.

In truth, I'm an independent who has voted (R) about 40% of the time in a voting career that began in 1972.

Those who incited the Insurrection, those who engaged in it, those who supported it, and those who make excuses for it are not Republicans.

They are $hit... they are traitors... they are Domestic Enemies of The Poeple, their Republic, its Constitution, the Rule of Law, and Peaceful Transfers of Power.

These scum broke faith with the Constitution... they are Shamed Boys and Oath Breakers... and deserve the full weight and majesty of The Law upon their necks.
What do you think should be done when the government has become so corrupt that it will never be removed setting a two tier system--we pheasants and the dear leaders who apparently can record raping little girls and have nothing done to the pedo families. You would sit back and watch the country continue to implode.

OUr founders never intended the citizens to sit back and allow the corrupt WHEN not IF it occurred.

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Have you seen this video?
It's amazing who we THINK is behind it, until you see who actually IS behind it.
Roughly 30 minutes long.
Extremely informative.
Who, what, where, when and even why.
Hugs

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.

Do you think that "unarmed petite woman" was practicing her rights as an American while she was trespassing?
so in Washington DC trespassing is a death sentence?
When you're the lead in front of a horde of rabid conspiracy theorists on your way to "say hi" to politicians you believe are committing treason then yeah, turns out that is a death sentence.
There were no politicians in there, liar.

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Democrats are going to vote with your second option to make us look bad. Unless you make the votes public, this wont be accurate.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: It's always on someone else, isn't it? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
So you are implying that it would be absurd to think that a democrat here would vote dishonestly to make republicans look bad? Is this really the moronic position you want to take? Hey, if you dont mind looking like a stupid asshole, be my guest. :laugh:
So you are implying that you and your fellow con-servatives take responsibility for NOTHING....it's always the Dems scheming against you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.
What murder? A criminal insurgent was shot attacking the seat of our government.
An UN ARMED AMERICAN CITIZEN was SHOT DEAD, and the KILLER is in HIDING. Why is that? Who shot her?

If it's so DESERVED, then why hide the murderer?

You're out to lunch.
What murderer? A capitol police officers did his/her duty.
What capitol police officer? What's his name? Why does he need to hide?

So in your world, some government sap can knock your ass off with a bullet in the neck and no one will ever know who did it? That's OK with you?
If I'm trying to overthrow the government I would expect no less.

Do you really wanna know who's responsible for that poor, brainwashed woman's death? Who really killed her, as surely as if he had slit her throat with his own hand?

dOnald tRump, that's who.
Has trump said anything about Babbitt? Con-dolences? Any other comments? Anything?
Not a word.
How odd.

Do you think that "unarmed petite woman" was practicing her rights as an American while she was trespassing?
When you're the lead in front of a horde of rabid conspiracy theorists on your way to "say hi" to politicians you believe are committing treason then yeah, turns out that is a death sentence.
There were no politicians in there, liar.
In the Capital? Yes there very much were.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: It's always on someone else, isn't it? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
So you are implying that it would be absurd to think that a democrat here would vote dishonestly to make republicans look bad? Is this really the moronic position you want to take? Hey, if you dont mind looking like a stupid asshole, be my guest. :laugh:
So you are implying that you and your fellow con-servatives take responsibility for NOTHING....it's always the Dems scheming against you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
No, i am not implying that.

Yep, how many Republicans are willing to admit the 1/6 attack on the Capital was bad for democracy. Fucking losers, let's hear from you.

They broke the law or they are heroes? Seems an easy choice to make.
Yep, how many scum demonRATS are willing to admit the 1/6 attack on the Capital was bad for democracy, and funded by PIG-lousi and company...... Fucking losers, let's hear from you.

treason...exactly like the weapons for military service members lives, all due to the twat hit-lery...yup... treason

hey are $hit... they are traitors... they are Domestic Enemies of The Poeple, their Republic, its Constitution, the Rule of Law, and Peaceful Transfers of Power.

These scum broke faith with the Constitution... they are Shamed Boys and Oath Breakers... and deserve the full weight and majesty of The Law upon their necks
I’ll wear those name as badges of honor, thank you very much. This Republic, it’s Constitution and those who support it lost my Faith in 1761 and have done nothing in the last 160 years to earn it back.

The Law, the Government and The People deserve no respect or deference when they are not backed by proper Mirals and Values. The American legal system, government and people have no morals or values at this point and deserve nothing but destruction.

All those who participated in the protest in Washington and have been arrested on trumped up charges(no pun intended)should be released immediately and those charges expunged from their record like most of the antifa and blm protestors have been released.

In the name of unity if for nothing else. Biden promised unity....time he did something that would help unifiy us.

yup.... and leave it to some shit stain to find humor in the comment....if they only had a brain

treason...exactly like the weapons for military service members lives, all due to the twat hit-lery...yup... treason

:cuckoo:

Democrats had nothing to do with it. This is all on you kids.
Bull shit. Democrats plants were everywhere and there's video proof of it. That's why you're hiding over 1,000 more hours of video.

And FBI operatives instigated the violence.
Sure, Comrade. Lil'tucker and Putin are proud of you picking up the correct narrative so quickly.

You sad little hack. Condolences on losing your last shred of humanity.
Another one needing my pity. :itsok:

As if, evul twin with a beard.

Unlike you, I neither take joy in nor support the murder of people by our government.
Ok, hun ;)

Forum List

Back