Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
An election was stolen. Patriots protested. End of story.
Not quite... there's still all the evidence and video that this was an inside job. It was planed by the Pelosi and the deep state within the FBI and other letter agencies. There's over 1,000 hours of video they refuse to release, along with the name of Ashli Babbett's murderer. What are they hiding? Sounds just like the election. There's no more corrupt pack of human filth on the planet than the democrat party of trash.

"inside job"......
Much like your head being inside your anus.
:auiqs.jpg: Ok, more like :itsok:

"violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21"
You mean insurrection.
He won't use that word because he doesn't own a dictionary I guess.
I own a dictionary and I know what the word "insurrection" means.
Here it is for your enlightenment:
n.
The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion.

It was NOT an armed rebellion. See for yourself:
View attachment 503661
Lol, many were armed with everything from clubs to guns and bombs.

Dismissed.

You mean insurrection.
n.
The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion.

View attachment 503661
Why did you cherry-pick the definition? From your same source that you didn't bother to link to this is the first definition:

The act or an instance of open revolt against civil authority or a constituted government.
That wasn't the site I used to get the definition. Besides what does "open revolt" mean? Is that armed or not?
True there are multiple definitions of the word "insurrection"
IMHO the most serious is the one with the word "armed" otherwise the armed police can slaughter them. See?
An armed insurrection in great numbers could succeed. Otherwise its a "protest".
No, it doesn't mean armed. Of course they were armed just not with guns.

You're just inventing anything to lessen what happened. It's OK, it's you being defensive.
How can you overthrow an armed government without arms, and that means GUNS, lots and lots of GUNS.
I'm debating honestly. The 1/6 protest was "by definition" NOT an insurrection, period.
I'm not being defensive, just debating facts. I already showed you the MSM skewed reporting, aka "propaganda"
1624209952150.png

An election was stolen. Patriots protested. End of story.
Not quite... there's still all the evidence and video that this was an inside job. It was planed by the Pelosi and the deep state within the FBI and other letter agencies. There's over 1,000 hours of video they refuse to release, along with the name of Ashli Babbett's murderer. What are they hiding? Sounds just like the election. There's no more corrupt pack of human filth on the planet than the democrat party of trash.

"inside job"...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
They got this "FBI" stuff from Tucker.
No reasonable person believes Tucker. The judge said so.
No "REASONABLE" person.....you see the problem there?

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Democrats had nothing to do with it. This is all on you kids.
Bull shit. Democrats plants were everywhere and there's video proof of it. That's why you're hiding over 1,000 more hours of video.

And FBI operatives instigated the violence.
Sure, Comrade. Lil'tucker and Putin are proud of you picking up the correct narrative so quickly.

You sad little hack. Condolences on losing your last shred of humanity.
Another one needing my pity. :itsok:

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.
What murder? A criminal insurgent was shot attacking the seat of our government.
An UN ARMED AMERICAN CITIZEN was SHOT DEAD, and the KILLER is in HIDING. Why is that? Who shot her?

If it's so DESERVED, then why hide the murderer?

You're out to lunch.
What murderer? A capitol police officers did his/her duty.
What capitol police officer? What's his name? Why does he need to hide?

So in your world, some government sap can knock your ass off with a bullet in the neck and no one will ever know who did it? That's OK with you?
If I'm trying to overthrow the government I would expect no less.

Do you really wanna know who's responsible for that poor, brainwashed woman's death? Who really killed her, as surely as if he had slit her throat with his own hand?

dOnald tRump, that's who.
Has trump said anything about Babbitt? Con-dolences? Any other comments? Anything?

You mean insurrection.
n.

View attachment 503661

Dismissed.
Dismiss yourself. Armed means with guns, lots and lots of guns. Otherwise the armed government will slaughter you.
Prove that the protesters shot guns and exploded bombs. Hint: you can't because its a lie, besides if there were bombs they were probably the FBI's.

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.
Democrats are going to vote with your second option to make us look bad. Unless you make the votes public, this wont be accurate.

I do not support it as an independent.
I support it as an independent-------our corrupt pols need to be removed from office and they aren't going to go peacefully.
NANCY! NANCY! NANCY!

Besides if NANCY and the other corrupt politicans allow the attacks on cities and citizens by the BLM and anti-fa terrorists---they have no right to complain when a more peaceful mob comes for them.

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.
You know why. She had the unfortunate position of being both a republican and white.

You mean insurrection.
n.

View attachment 503661

Dismissed.
Dismiss yourself. Armed means with guns, lots and lots of guns. Otherwise the armed government will slaughter you.
Prove that the protesters shot guns and exploded bombs. Hint: you can't because its a lie, besides if there were bombs they were probably the FBI's.
Not just guns. Unless one is very very very small minded. Oh. I see.

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Democrats are going to vote with your second option to make us look bad. Unless you make the votes public, this wont be accurate.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: It's always on someone else, isn't it? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Presently, I'm a registered (D), and I condemn the Insurrection against the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.

In truth, I'm an independent who has voted (R) about 40% of the time in a voting career that began in 1972.

Those who incited the Insurrection, those who engaged in it, those who supported it, and those who make excuses for it are not Republicans.

They are $hit... they are traitors... they are Domestic Enemies of The Poeple, their Republic, its Constitution, the Rule of Law, and Peaceful Transfers of Power.

These scum broke faith with the Constitution... they are Shamed Boys and Oath Breakers... and deserve the full weight and majesty of The Law upon their necks.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: It's always on someone else, isn't it? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
So you are implying that it would be absurd to think that a democrat here would vote dishonestly to make republicans look bad? Is this really the moronic position you want to take? Hey, if you dont mind looking like a stupid asshole, be my guest. :laugh:

If democrats list their vote under Republican, that's a win in itself. <g>
But good call. Didn't think to make votes public.

I don't support the violent protest, but I don't think it's an "attack". That's just incendiary language.

I do not support it as an independent.
I support it as an independent-------our corrupt pols need to be removed from office and they aren't going to go peacefully.
NANCY! NANCY! NANCY!

Besides if NANCY and the other corrupt politicans allow the attacks on cities and citizens by the BLM and anti-fa terrorists---they have no right to complain when a more peaceful mob comes for them.
Then throw yerself into the fan blade and tell us how heroic you are.

What murder? A criminal insurgent was shot attacking the seat of our government.
An UN ARMED AMERICAN CITIZEN was SHOT DEAD, and the KILLER is in HIDING. Why is that? Who shot her?

If it's so DESERVED, then why hide the murderer?

You're out to lunch.
What murderer? A capitol police officers did his/her duty.
What capitol police officer? What's his name? Why does he need to hide?

So in your world, some government sap can knock your ass off with a bullet in the neck and no one will ever know who did it? That's OK with you?
If I'm trying to overthrow the government I would expect no less.

Do you really wanna know who's responsible for that poor, brainwashed woman's death? Who really killed her, as surely as if he had slit her throat with his own hand?

dOnald tRump, that's who.
Has trump said anything about Babbitt? Con-dolences? Any other comments? Anything?
Not a word.

Forum List

Back