POLL Shows Just 19% Of Americans Have Confidence In Joe Biden’s Handling Of Ukraine Conflict

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And a good chunk of that 19% seems to post on this board.

Truly, who would trust anything Biden does?

Just 19 percent of the American public have a “great deal” of confidence in Biden’s ability to deal with the conflict.

Meanwhile, just 37 percent say they have “only some” confidence,” and percent have “hardly any” confidence.

It’s not looking good for sleepy Joe.

Only 42 percent approve of how Joe Biden handles the country’s relationship with Russia, while 54 percent disapprove.

A quarter of respondents believe the U.S. shouldn’t be playing a role at all in the war, with a further 49 percent saying America should have just a minor role.

Just 26 percent believe the U.S. should play a major role in the Ukraine conflict.

While 59 percent of Democrats said they favored sending money to Ukraine, just 21 percent of Republicans agree, the poll said.

The recent figures show a massive dive in support from both groups.

Last year, 63 percent of Democrats and 28 percent of Republicans were in favor.

Former president Donald Trump said he would quickly negotiate a peace deal to end the conflict within 24 hours.

On the eve of Russia's all out offensive to bring the war to an end the resident Putin fan club has the propaganda mill running full tilt. Coincidence? I think not.

Pardon my vulgarity, but there ain't a mother fucker in the country who has come up with a sensible, productive plan of action for the US or for NATO as a whole. Theoretically, it should have been possible early on for SOMEONE to have proposed a cease fire followed by negotiations to resolve the territorial and jurisdiction issues. Ukraine would have to give up some territory, but presumably most of the people who live there - ethnic Russians or equivalent - would be cool with joining the Russian Federation.

To say that Americans are not satisfied with how Biden is managing our piece of this, or how it's going is pointless. BIDEN isn't satisfied with how it's going! We are not calling the shots.

We have adoped the very dubious philosophy that "The enemy of our enemy is our friend," which sounds cool but is just stupidity writ large. Task #1 is to stop the bloodshed. Should we be working WITH China to induce Putin to back off for a moment? Crazier shit has happened.

pic512310.jpg

Pardon my vulgarity, but there ain't a mother fucker in the country who has come up with a sensible, productive plan of action for the US or for NATO as a whole. Theoretically, it should have been possible early on for SOMEONE to have proposed a cease fire followed by negotiations to resolve the territorial and jurisdiction issues. Ukraine would have to give up some territory, but presumably most of the people who live there - ethnic Russians or equivalent - would be cool with joining the Russian Federation.

To say that Americans are not satisfied with how Biden is managing our piece of this, or how it's going is pointless. BIDEN isn't satisfied with how it's going! We are not calling the shots.

We have adoped the very dubious philosophy that "The enemy of our enemy is our friend," which sounds cool but is just stupidity writ large. Task #1 is to stop the bloodshed. Should we be working WITH China to induce Putin to back off for a moment? Crazier shit has happened.
There is no possible Ukraine deal that will deter Putin from invading someone else next. His march to rekindle the old Soviet empire has to end here.

Just 19 percent of the American public have a “great deal” of confidence in Biden’s ability to deal with the conflict.
Meanwhile, just 37 percent say they have “only some” confidence,” and percent have “hardly any” confidence.
Only 42 percent approve of how Joe Biden handles the country’s relationship with Russia, while 54 percent disapprove.
A quarter of respondents believe the U.S. shouldn’t be playing a role at all in the war, with a further 49 percent saying America should have just a minor role.
Just 26 percent believe the U.S. should play a major role in the Ukraine conflict.
While 59 percent of Democrats said they favored sending money to Ukraine, just 21 percent of Republicans agree, the poll said.
Former president Donald Trump said he would quickly negotiate a peace deal to end the conflict within 24 hours.

For Biden to be an incompetent, bumbling, simple moron, how did he manage to beat the most brilliant president this country has ever seen.

I will answer your 10 lines of words in black with my opinions on all ten of them..

1) I do not believe that pres. Biden has been allowed much if any involvement with the Ukraine/Russia conflict due to incompetence issues.

2) Low confidence by our American constituency in pres. Biden is understandable due to both incompetency issues & possible corruption issues.

3) I agree, it is not looking good for pres. Biden @ all.

4) I am in the 54% regarding how this administration is dealing with Russia.

5) Both the 'quarter' & the 49% are incorrect as this war was completely avoidable.

6) America's 'role' should be as a peace negotiator(too much to elaborate about here on this issue/see #5 above).

7) I am in the 21% group. Money does not stop a war but fuels it. Human life is far beyond just precious!

8) "...a massive dive in support from both groups." Yeah, I can understand WHY for sure.

9) 63% + 28% = almost half of the American constituency making a poor decision back then.

10) I do honestly believe former pres. Trump could make good on his boast.

This post didn't age well.

Has phax declared russia a winner yet?

There is no possible Ukraine deal that will deter Putin from invading someone else next. His march to rekindle the old Soviet empire has to end here.

Putin has no intention of invading any NATO country, that is pure BS.

Forum List

Back